Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New gold-backed cryptocurrency INNcoin allows you to mine gold for free  (Read 20983 times)
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:52:25 PM

I am also mining from day 1 ......This is not some 12 year old kid making some scam coin you know.......This is real gold trader, with good reputation ! There is no IPO ICO premine etc usual scams , or some web site build 2 day ago with a nice flash on it ........ I think when something as real and visible to all of the ppl is working perfect , it needs just little announcement , which i think we will see soon enough .

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
lordxar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:59:16 PM

I am also mining from day 1 ......This is not some 12 year old kid making some scam coin you know.......This is real gold trader, with good reputation ! There is no IPO ICO premine etc usual scams , or some web site build 2 day ago with a nice flash on it ........ I think when something as real and visible to all of the ppl is working perfect , it needs just little announcement , which i think we will see soon enough .

Agreed.   I have gold and silver in their vault and wish them the best.  I think they are starting it out right.   I also think the number was initially low to make sure they have their ducks in a row and that they do it the right way and not get ripped off.  I think the only part that will backfire for marketing is they are still sending out advertisements for people to use the CPU mining built into the wallet.   That is a complete waste of time now that GPU mining has taken off.   Wish I would have started it sooner with GPU.  Smiley
kaisersolo

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:02:32 PM

Any Idea what software I can use to mine this with hd 7970 or hd 7850?
lordxar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:23:05 PM

Any Idea what software I can use to mine this with hd 7970 or hd 7850?

Same as darkcoin http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/Mining_Darkcoin

based on the .conf file changes I indicated a few posts back (server = 1, add RPC port and path) I would attempt to use the following with sgminer for ATI cards. 

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o http://127.0.0.1:9332 -u inncoin -p (your password)

on a side note it also looks like the set generate turns the cpu generation back on inside the wallet and does nothing for GPU mining purposes.

Let me know if this works for you.
bitcoin24.ro

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:19:17 AM

from where i can download the miner? or the mining settings?

EDIT: found it on wallet

so when we receive inncoins in wallet?
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:36:38 AM

Has anybody actually managed to mine any coins yet?

bitcoin24.ro

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:40:03 AM

i think yes but they wont tell nothing Smiley)

Would be great if someone who already know something to make a mini guide about this coin.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:51:01 PM

took couple days to hit one block with 1.5M hash. difficulty going up. need to have pool now.

M1SHO

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:37:01 PM

took couple days to hit one block with 1.5M hash. difficulty going up. need to have pool now.
You mine it with some CPU or GPU mate ?

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:44:45 PM

You mine it with some CPU or GPU mate ?
Gpu with sgminer. Coin use X11

delta_26

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:32:02 PM

I mined it the first day it was announced - didn't have to sign up and was hitting several blocks a day with only 100-110 kh/s. At around 800 coins mined, that is when the difficulty shot up and I mined for 3 days straight with nothing. So I packed it up and will just hold the coins to see if this goes anywhere. As far as I am concerned it is a simple marketing ploy...but who knows.
M1SHO

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:05:22 PM

I mined it the first day it was announced - didn't have to sign up and was hitting several blocks a day with only 100-110 kh/s. At around 800 coins mined, that is when the difficulty shot up and I mined for 3 days straight with nothing. So I packed it up and will just hold the coins to see if this goes anywhere. As far as I am concerned it is a simple marketing ploy...but who knows.
So lots of ppl are mining .....everyone have some coins ....so everything is working .  We just wait for some news  Cool

bradfrogger

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:00:55 PM

I suggest reading earlier pages in this thread. Many questions would be answered before even asking a repeat question. Just a suggestion.. not to be taken in a negative light, please.  :-)
bradfrogger

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:02:11 PM

Ive been mining it for the last 24hrs, the only info I can find on it is from the website itself or all of the press releases. Any thoughts Huh

I have been mining it for 8 hours now and have 350 INN, so looking good.

Hey.. Smiley

How did u setup the GPU mining software, thinking in terms of (ip connection address) / username / password..   Smiley
(know it's X11 and have the SGminer for that, but doesn't seem to be correctly set up from my part  Wink )..

Thanks in advance

Hi.  I used the Username/Password that are in the extisting CONF file and it worked.  :-)

Thanks for the info  Smiley

Tried to use the sgminer wih many different setup thru a MINING.BAT file, but it doesn't seem to come around.. Keeps hanging and waiting for work and after a while I get further errors, such as "Pool 0 down or..."
So now I'll try SGminers own conf-file, can anyone pinpoint what my error is in the following SGMINER.CONF setup (Windows 7, ASUS R280x 3gb and SGminer (Newest version)) since I get the same freaking errors... grrr....  Roll Eyes

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "tcp://95.85.14.180",
      "user" : "inncoin",
      "pass" : "MyPassword"
   }
]
"intensity" : "18",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "x11mod",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0",
"gpu-fan" : "0-0",
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "-20",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "28",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

-And again, Thanks in advance for any help you or anyone can provide  Grin

The only difference I can see from my setup is that I used the password provided in the original CONF file, not my own password.
M1SHO

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:21:43 PM

I suggest reading earlier pages in this thread. Many questions would be answered before even asking a repeat question. Just a suggestion.. not to be taken in a negative light, please.  :-)
Right now difficulty is 2.82  , and net hash across 50 mh -  everyone can mine even from the wallet with his CPU.

bradfrogger

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:29:57 PM

I figured that out

check getmininginfo in console and you will see that generate is set to FALSE

just close the wallet and add -gen after the target
i.e.
"D:\Program Files (x86)\Anthem Vault\INNcoin\inncoin-qt.exe" -gen

If anyone hasn't done this you won't generate coins

check getmininginfo in console and you will see that generate is set to true

You can also start mining from within the console by typing the following:

setgenerate true

I am guessing that the generate coins doesn't need to be set.  I have mined 850 coins so far (most of them using the CPU mining on the 17th-18th) and converted over to GPU mining on the 19th.   I was getting 95k hash with CPU (i5 Sandy Bridge) and now I'm at 1880k with GPU (Nvidia GTX660).   The 50 coin block appears in my transaction log as soon as one is found with ccminer.  It takes over 100 additional blocks to be found on the blockchain before it matures and is added to the balance.

I only modified the .conf file as follows:

server=1
rpcuser=inncoin (this could probably be changed, I left it default)
rpcpassword=xxxxx (use your password, I'm guessing the default one was autogenerated)
rpcport=9332
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

I changed server from 0 to 1 to allow RPC login.  added a port and local address.

I utilize ccminer v1.2 with the following batch file
ccminer.exe --algo=x11 -o http://127.0.0.1:9332 -u inncoin -p (your rpc password)

"[2014-07-22 14:53:01] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 660, 1883 khash/s"

Either way, it takes about $0.24 in energy (plus your GPU is out of commision during mining) to earn around $0.05 in inncoin (on today's gold price) per day.  This will keep going up if more people jump on the GPU mining bandwagon.   Only good for those who want to lose money, which I'm doing at the moment for fun.  Smiley

My energy calcs is based on 100watts of energy used at $0.10/KWH or roughly $0.24 per day.  Based on a set value of 100 grams of gold (~$4100) for 10 million coins, a block of 50 coins is valued around $0.02.   That means I have paid ~$0.75 in the last 3 days to mine $0.12 worth of inncoin/gold.   

It is only a matter of time before gold does another high climb, raising that dollar value per gram.   :-)
jl2035

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:53:01 PM

so there's still no pool?

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
lordxar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:23:08 PM

Right now difficulty is 2.82  , and net hash across 50 mh -  everyone can mine even from the wallet with his CPU.

Lots must have dropped off.  I was hitting 3-4 blocks per day for the last few days at 1.8M hash.  I have hit 10 blocks today.  YAY!!

M1SHO

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:39:30 PM

Coin and wallet looks fine by now - net hash goes up and down , but it is normal - they did't release it still official , but when it does , i think it will attract a lot of attention.........How many coins have such well known gold trader as a backup? I think they will @ least double the backup price  once it goes official ! Will continue to mine it - we will never see such diff as 2.82 never again  Wink

M1SHO

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

INNcoin POOL  : inn.hash.sx  

There is stil no linux wallet released from Anthem Vault , so there must be some frontend messages on the pool as : We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP, and other small visual mistakes , but it is functional 100%.Net hash and pool hash also didn't show proper , but that is all we can do for now only with windows wallet.Feel free to try it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: