Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New gold-backed cryptocurrency INNcoin allows you to mine gold for free  (Read 20985 times)
svilenss

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:17:15 PM

INNcoin POOL  : inn.hash.sx  

There is stil no linux wallet released from Anthem Vault , so there must be some frontend messages on the pool as : We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP, and other small visual mistakes , but it is functional 100%.Net hash and pool hash also didn't show proper , but that is all we can do for now only with windows wallet.Feel free to try it.

nice

+155mh from me
lordxar

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

There is stil no linux wallet released from Anthem Vault , so there must be some frontend messages on the pool as : We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP, and other small visual mistakes , but it is functional 100%.Net hash and pool hash also didn't show proper , but that is all we can do for now only with windows wallet.Feel free to try it.

I'd love to know what kind of setup you are using to achieve 150MH.   Makes me feel very tiny with a single Geforce GTX660 running at a measly 1.8MH.  Smiley

jl2035

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:50:24 AM

Finally... thanks!

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
bradfrogger

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:21:33 PM

I'd love to know what kind of setup you are using to achieve 150MH.   Makes me feel very tiny with a single Geforce GTX660 running at a measly 1.8MH.  Smiley

I would like to know that also.  Maybe KH was intended?
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:44:28 PM

INNcoin POOL  : inn.hash.sx 

It is X11 algo , so the coin can be mined with GPU - what is so strange to you .....it is just a a mining farm . Btw today Anthem Vault released a Mac version of the INNcoins miner , for registered users  Wink

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
taylortyler (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:01:23 PM

They said they would be releasing their source code on github a week ago, but I haven't been able to find it. Same with their ledger. Anyone know anything about this?
jl2035

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:40:35 PM

I guess not. Until today this coin was only a windows client, and a fact that it is an x11 coin.

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
lordxar

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:56:45 PM

It is X11 algo , so the coin can be mined with GPU - what is so strange to you .....it is just a a mining farm . Btw today Anthem Vault released a Mac version of the INNcoins miner , for registered users  Wink

Would you mind sharing what type of cards and quantity as well as how much power you consume on the setup?  I was just curious.  I wanted to setup a nice GPU farm for bitcoin prior to the ASIC boom.  Great way to re-purpose a good GPU setup.  I'm also using a mid level card with the GTX660 and would like to at least have at least a 770 running.  I'm guessing dual 770's would be pushing close to 6-8MH.    Are Nvidia cards better on X11 or AMDs?   Would take quite a few in the farm to hit 150MH though.   For the $60 (current worth) of coins shown in the pool, I'm guessing you have spent close to that in electricity?   I'm using the name nexus on the pool.   

M1SHO

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:39:03 PM

Would you mind sharing what type of cards and quantity as well as how much power you consume on the setup?  I was just curious.  I wanted to setup a nice GPU farm for bitcoin prior to the ASIC boom.  Great way to re-purpose a good GPU setup.  I'm also using a mid level card with the GTX660 and would like to at least have at least a 770 running.  I'm guessing dual 770's would be pushing close to 6-8MH.    Are Nvidia cards better on X11 or AMDs?   Would take quite a few in the farm to hit 150MH though.   For the $60 (current worth) of coins shown in the pool, I'm guessing you have spent close to that in electricity?   I'm using the name nexus on the pool.   

You are askin too much from me  Smiley As i know better cards for mining , till X11 era was ATI ones, now nvidia also performs well /low power consumption/ , but you must search some good guide for mining  - i think there are a lot of them on this forum .

jl2035

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:15:44 PM

What's up with the pool??? Something is wrong...

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
M1SHO

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:02:23 PM

There are some technical problems with the wallet server , but your coins are safe . Will post here update , as we are online.

lordxar

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:47:11 PM

Looks to be back up.  I received my payout from what was still on the system.    I was able to mine 26 blocks at 1.8MH directly from my wallet while the big dogs/pool was off line.  Yay!! 

I'll jump back on when the difficulty jumps back up.  Smiley
M1SHO

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

Looks to be back up.  I received my payout from what was still on the system.    I was able to mine 26 blocks at 1.8MH directly from my wallet while the big dogs/pool was off line.  Yay!! 

I'll jump back on when the difficulty jumps back up.  Smiley

Yep  - Pool is  UP and working !

turbominer

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:00:19 PM

Yup it works again. Thanks for fixing it. All coins are there, no problems.. keep on mining  Smiley
def_ender

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:47:39 PM

Yup it works again. Thanks for fixing it. All coins are there, no problems.. keep on mining  Smiley
Mined for 1 hour, got many shares on miner, but nothing on site. Decided to wait until payout - still nothing.
wtf with your pool?
M1SHO

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:51:31 PM

Mined for 1 hour, got many shares on miner, but nothing on site. Decided to wait until payout - still nothing.
wtf with your pool?
You are the only one complaining ...but it is up to you ....pool have no fee , if you don't like it , just find another one  Grin

bradfrogger

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:38:22 AM

wtf with your pool?

I am still rockin' the solo mining, so no pool required.   Grin
dlm1130

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:32:49 AM

I figured that out

check getmininginfo in console and you will see that generate is set to FALSE

just close the wallet and add -gen after the target
i.e.
"D:\Program Files (x86)\Anthem Vault\INNcoin\inncoin-qt.exe" -gen

If anyone hasn't done this you won't generate coins

check getmininginfo in console and you will see that generate is set to true

You can also start mining from within the console by typing the following:

setgenerate true

I am guessing that the generate coins doesn't need to be set.  I have mined 850 coins so far (most of them using the CPU mining on the 17th-18th) and converted over to GPU mining on the 19th.   I was getting 95k hash with CPU (i5 Sandy Bridge) and now I'm at 1880k with GPU (Nvidia GTX660).   The 50 coin block appears in my transaction log as soon as one is found with ccminer.  It takes over 100 additional blocks to be found on the blockchain before it matures and is added to the balance.

I only modified the .conf file as follows:

server=1
rpcuser=inncoin (this could probably be changed, I left it default)
rpcpassword=xxxxx (use your password, I'm guessing the default one was autogenerated)
rpcport=9332
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

I changed server from 0 to 1 to allow RPC login.  added a port and local address.

I utilize ccminer v1.2 with the following batch file
ccminer.exe --algo=x11 -o http://127.0.0.1:9332 -u inncoin -p (your rpc password)

"[2014-07-22 14:53:01] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 660, 1883 khash/s"

Either way, it takes about $0.24 in energy (plus your GPU is out of commision during mining) to earn around $0.05 in inncoin (on today's gold price) per day.  This will keep going up if more people jump on the GPU mining bandwagon.   Only good for those who want to lose money, which I'm doing at the moment for fun.  Smiley

My energy calcs is based on 100watts of energy used at $0.10/KWH or roughly $0.24 per day.  Based on a set value of 100 grams of gold (~$4100) for 10 million coins, a block of 50 coins is valued around $0.02.   That means I have paid ~$0.75 in the last 3 days to mine $0.12 worth of inncoin/gold.   

It is only a matter of time before gold does another high climb, raising that dollar value per gram.   :-)

I would not want to discourage anyone from mining INNcoin or investing in gold, but at least for the short-term, gold is likely to substantially drop in value soon. The price fix mechanism is being removed. For several years the value of gold has been intentionally manipulated up to "false" values.
dlm1130

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:36:44 AM

Has anybody actually managed to mine any coins yet?

I suggest reading earlier pages in this thread. Many questions would be answered before even asking a repeat question. Just a suggestion.. not to be taken in a negative light, please.  :-)
Right now difficulty is 2.82  , and net hash across 50 mh -  everyone can mine even from the wallet with his CPU.

Lots must have dropped off.  I was hitting 3-4 blocks per day for the last few days at 1.8M hash.  I have hit 10 blocks today.  YAY!!

Something seems to have changed. I am accumulating 2-3 times more coins per day than I initially was, and have pointed no more hashing to the endeavor. In fact, I am only mining with a CPU.
jl2035

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:24:55 AM

Still very few info on this coin. I wonder if it will ever get into some exchange..

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: