Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New gold-backed cryptocurrency INNcoin allows you to mine gold for free  (Read 20983 times)
bradfrogger

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:57:53 PM

will this coin ever be traded somewhere?  Roll Eyes

Traded to Anthem for gold stored in their vault.  Small-scale test, but great to have a coin backed by something of real value.  I am getting close to enough to trade in my INN for a gram of gold.    Grin

and what is the current price in INNcoins?

can you provide a link?

Have you read the first page of this thread?  Here is what my steps were thus far:  I read what was here to know what was going on, opened a free account with Anthem Vault which allows you to get the INNcoin wallet and started mining.  After mining for a while, I asked the company for clarification about trading in the coins.  After you mine 100,000 INN you trade them in for a gram of gold.  The value of your INN depends on the current price of a gram of gold.  I hope that helps..
jason4idaho

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:04:27 AM

At least the difficulty dropped to around 1, which is letting me snag a block about every 15 minutes on average.

Is a block a single INNcoin or is that a group of 48?  I ask because my system seems to be mining them in groups of 48INNcoin per transaction.  So far I have 2682.001 with 96INN waiting to mature.
bradfrogger

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

At least the difficulty dropped to around 1, which is letting me snag a block about every 15 minutes on average.

Is a block a single INNcoin or is that a group of 48?  I ask because my system seems to be mining them in groups of 48INNcoin per transaction.  So far I have 2682.001 with 96INN waiting to mature.

Yes, a block equals 48 INN.
tha1b0y88

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:50:40 AM

HELP!!!! my wallet wont sync... any ideas? This is the error I get.... "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade".
bradfrogger

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:41:40 AM

HELP!!!! my wallet wont sync... any ideas? This is the error I get.... "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade".

Are you using the CONF file that came with the wallet?
tha1b0y88

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:32:17 AM

Yes, I am.. I am still mining and still getting coin, actually more than I ever have before.. its just behind and not uptodate...
bradfrogger

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:18:45 AM

Yes, I am.. I am still mining and still getting coin, actually more than I ever have before.. its just behind and not uptodate...

Glad you worked it out. Same here.. I am mining towards a second gram of gold.  :-)
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:22:32 AM

Brad how long have you been mining them and with that equip    I am using hd7970 and getting 3mhs a sec per card so far im sitting with 128,000 since they open the wallet access..  But when the coin first release I never made account so I wonder what it takes to get the gold:D

also wondered if you notice the amount of users that jump on and off the wallet  some days I see as high as 40 connection and other as low as 2.. I like the days of 2 connects they just roll in the coins haaha

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
bradfrogger

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:50:31 PM

Brad how long have you been mining them and with that equip    I am using hd7970 and getting 3mhs a sec per card so far im sitting with 128,000 since they open the wallet access..  But when the coin first release I never made account so I wonder what it takes to get the gold:D

also wondered if you notice the amount of users that jump on and off the wallet  some days I see as high as 40 connection and other as low as 2.. I like the days of 2 connects they just roll in the coins haaha

I started about a month and a half ago, and am at 135000. When I contacted Anthem, they said to reach 100,000 INN then call for instructions to exchange them for a gram of gold.  I had not noticed the connection thing, as I was just watching the difficulty vary a bit.
tha1b0y88

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:37:13 PM

Anybody else still getting coin but with an unsynced wallet? My wallet still hasnt synced up but I still raking in the coins...
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:16:06 PM

Anybody else still getting coin but with an unsynced wallet? My wallet still hasnt synced up but I still raking in the coins...

All good with the wallet and the coin . Just need some more attention from the community . And maybe some dev posting smth .

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
tha1b0y88

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:53:50 PM

Sorry to ask this again, Its just getting to the point that I have so many coins that if anything happened I would have just wasted all the time I put into this... Does anyone this the following message will affect the coins that I have mined and that are in my wallet - "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"?>>>
lordxar

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:09:42 AM

Sorry to ask this again, Its just getting to the point that I have so many coins that if anything happened I would have just wasted all the time I put into this... Does anyone this the following message will affect the coins that I have mined and that are in my wallet - "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"?>>>

Where is the message displayed?  I've never seen it.   Is this a wallet error or from the miner?  You could always install another wallet on a different machine and transfer the coins between addresses to see if they transfer ok.

bradfrogger

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:11:14 AM

I have not seen this either.  Is your wallet this version?  v0.8.6.5
Have you tried to stop mining, close the wallet and after a minute or two, restart the wallet to see if the error goes away?
NOTE:  You should definitely backup your wallet before trying anything.
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:23:28 PM

Been done a bunch of times, always failed.

Here's the latest, something called MidasCoin:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=784286.300

They say they'll give you a set amount of gold per coin no matter what.  On Bittrex the price is crashing.  To meet their promise they'd have to buy extra gold and send it to people for worthless MidasCoins.  Good luck with that.
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:35:47 PM

Here's the latest, something called MidasCoin:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=784286.300

They say they'll give you a set amount of gold per coin no matter what.  On Bittrex the price is crashing.  To meet their promise they'd have to buy extra gold and send it to people for worthless MidasCoins.  Good luck with that.

Did you @ least  go to https://www.anthemvault.com/  ?  Just to see who they are ?  Wink

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
lordxar

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:36:54 PM

Did you @ least  go to https://www.anthemvault.com/  ?  Just to see who they are ?  Wink

Gotta love the haters.   More coin for me.   All I know is the gold in my vault is increasing for less than the cost of each gram.   Hard to complain.  Grin  I can't wait to see what they do with the coins or what the next blockchain will be like if they just scrap this one.  When I transfered  the other day Josh at AV indicated they are working with some exchanges now.

Another friend is looking at BIG coin.   Which is using Gold, Silver and Copper as backing.  I haven't looked into it yet.  Though he has a couple Antminer S3s for his rigs.   I'm stuck with a GPU for now. 
bradfrogger

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:03:49 PM

Gotta love the haters.   More coin for me.   All I know is the gold in my vault is increasing for less than the cost of each gram.   Hard to complain.  Grin  I can't wait to see what they do with the coins or what the next blockchain will be like if they just scrap this one.  When I transfered  the other day Josh at AV indicated they are working with some exchanges now.

Another friend is looking at BIG coin.   Which is using Gold, Silver and Copper as backing.  I haven't looked into it yet.  Though he has a couple Antminer S3s for his rigs.   I'm stuck with a GPU for now. 

Exactly. More for the rest of us. I have 2 grams in their vault, and after speaking with a very helpful person there, I am happy to share that they are looking at a larger gold-backed coin effort in the near future. Not definite, but based upon the success of this one, it is quite likely.
altcointalk.org

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 03:29:55 PM

will this coin ever be traded somewhere?  Roll Eyes

Traded to Anthem for gold stored in their vault.  Small-scale test, but great to have a coin backed by something of real value.  I am getting close to enough to trade in my INN for a gram of gold.    Grin

and what is the current price in INNcoins?

can you provide a link?

Have you read the first page of this thread?  Here is what my steps were thus far:  I read what was here to know what was going on, opened a free account with Anthem Vault which allows you to get the INNcoin wallet and started mining.  After mining for a while, I asked the company for clarification about trading in the coins.  After you mine 100,000 INN you trade them in for a gram of gold.  The value of your INN depends on the current price of a gram of gold.  I hope that helps..

If this is legit, it's pretty cool. Not sure why the guy would make his full name and company info public if it was a scam. I think this might be one to watch.
ekstremista

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:57:13 AM

I've been mining for a good many weeks, but today it crapped out and won't reconnect to the network. Does anyone know whether a client update is required or something else funny is going on?

I can still get the original client from hxxtp://w ww.a nthemvault.com/media/uploads/inncoin-0.8.6.5a-win32-setup.exe, but the debug log says that it keeps trying to connect and times out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: