Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New gold-backed cryptocurrency INNcoin allows you to mine gold for free  (Read 20983 times)
tha1b0y88

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:38:03 PM

I've been mining for a good many weeks, but today it crapped out and won't reconnect to the network. Does anyone know whether a client update is required or something else funny is going on?

I can still get the original client from hxxtp://w ww.a nthemvault.com/media/uploads/inncoin-0.8.6.5a-win32-setup.exe, but the debug log says that it keeps trying to connect and times out.

I have the same problem... I havent been able to mine for 2 weeks... it crapped out and now wont connect to the network.
ekstremista

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:33:38 PM

I have the same problem... I havent been able to mine for 2 weeks... it crapped out and now wont connect to the network.

Anyone still mining, or is the coin kaputt? Is there a client version later than hxxtp://w ww.a nthemvault.com/media/uploads/inncoin-0.8.6.5a-win32-setup.exe?

Thx.
Rodderick

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:56:31 PM

Still mining, using wallet V0.8.6.5. Haven't had any problems so far.
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:01:37 AM

Gold back Cryptocurrency eh? i've scouted the forums and posts here, i have yet to see what each coin is worth in gold, and how much gold does the owner have to share out?

Oops, let me read this website..

10 million coins to be mined/ Each coin is docked by 100,000th of a gram 10,000,000X 0.000001 = 10 grams. todays price for that 10 grams: 388.19 USD. TOTAL
If these coins become more value then the 10 grams its "Back" by, then is only a scam

wow, i have more then that from recycling gold off motherboards and a boredom killer..

all i can say is smells like a scam..

AJRGale

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:15:15 AM

Gold back Cryptocurrency eh? i've scouted the forums and posts here, i have yet to see what each coin is worth in gold, and how much gold does the owner have to share out?

10 million coins to be mined/ Each coin is docked by 100,000th of a gram 10,000,000X 0.000001 = 10 grams. todays price for that 10 grams: 388.19 USD. TOTAL
If these coins become more value then the 10 grams its "Back" by, then is only a scam

wow, i have more then that from recycling gold off motherboards and a boredom killer..

Hell, if i got that calculation wrong, 100g, that only 3881.90USD fethercoin is worth more than that 0.0000004USCents per coin? Fether is going for 0.014USCents and it can change price.
bradfrogger

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:21:00 PM

My wallet still connects, but solo mining quit working for me. I am mining on the pool now to mine enough for a 3rd gram of gold.   Smiley
bradfrogger

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:25:43 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 12:29:24 AM by bradfrogger

Hi. You just didn't read enough of the thread to get the whole story here. I already turned in 200k INN for 2 grams of gold in Anthem's vault, so definitely not a scam. The small amount of coins is due to this being a test run to see if there is enough interest for a larger coin amount in the near future. From what I was told by an Anthem rep when I turned in my INN coins, we will almost certainly see a bigger coin amount and possibly multiple gold, silver, etc. assets for coin backing.
AJRGale

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:25:41 AM

Hi. You just didn't read enough of the thread to get the whole story here. I already turned in 200k INN for 2 grams of gold in Anthem's vault, so definitely not a scam. The small amount of coins is due to this being a test run to see if there is enough interest for a larger coin amount in the near future. From what I was told by an Anthem rep when I turned in my INN coins, we will almost certainly see a bigger coin amount and possibly multiple gold, silver, etc. assets for coin backing.

~$80 in gold eh?
now i could be a troll and go "Pic or never happened!"

but alright, you do get 1g gold back for 100K of coins mined, still, there has to ether be more gold added to be worth more, or its not going to go anywhere. the coins cannot have any more value then gold its backed by, if it gets on exchanges and the prices go up, more then 0.0000004USCents per coin, over the price of gold? then what? lest say each coin is worth 0.0000008USCents per coin, that $80 for 1 gram of gold thats worth $40, guess what, i want my $80 worth of gold! gimmie 2grams, braking the 100K coins per 1gram it would be worth 2g for ever 100K coins.

This make the coin Centralised, the person who has hold of the gold, owns 100%(make that 98% less now, since you have 2grams) of the shares of the coins. then what happens when the gold all divided up? what is the point of the hashing? are you going to give me the transaction fees in gold? is there even transaction fees on this blockchain? if there is none, whats the point of mining it after?? is the person who originally started the coin going to pay me? why didn't the creator setup coins to buy, and they are virtual tokens to the gold? Hell, isn't the banks doing that already?

now, hypothetical question: i have a gold bar (10oz), i want coins for it, can i exchange it for these coins?? or do i go else where and get BTC for it?
Can i add in another 100g, making me a 50% share holder on this coin? till people mine my gold up and claim it?(then what for me? what do i get out of it.. hell, what does the owner get out of giving out gold to the miners? are they able to resell the coins back to the public and get gold/money back?)

i hate to kill it on you (if i even damaged your faith in the coin), but i cant wrap my head around the concept of this coin
bradfrogger

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:48:56 AM

~$80 in gold eh?

but alright, you do get 1g gold back for 100K of coins mined, still, there has to ether be more gold added to be worth more, or its not going to go anywhere. the coins cannot have any more value then gold its backed by, if it gets on exchanges and the prices go up, more then 0.0000004USCents per coin, over the price of gold? then what? lest say each coin is worth 0.0000008USCents per coin, that $80 for 1 gram of gold thats worth $40, guess what, i want my $80 worth of gold! gimmie 2grams, braking the 100K coins per 1gram it would be worth 2g for ever 100K coins.

This make the coin Centralised, the person who has hold of the gold, owns 100%(make that 98% less now, since you have 2grams) of the shares of the coins. then what happens when the gold all divided up? what is the point of the hashing? are you going to give me the transaction fees in gold? is there even transaction fees on this blockchain? if there is none, whats the point of mining it after?? is the person who originally started the coin going to pay me? why didn't the creator setup coins to buy, and they are virtual tokens to the gold? Hell, isn't the banks doing that already?

now, hypothetical question: i have a gold bar (10oz), i want coins for it, can i exchange it for these coins?? or do i go else where and get BTC for it?
Can i add in another 100g, making me a 50% share holder on this coin? till people mine my gold up and claim it?(then what for me? what do i get out of it.. hell, what does the owner get out of giving out gold to the miners? are they able to resell the coins back to the public and get gold/money back?)

i hate to kill it on you (if i even damaged your faith in the coin), but i cant wrap my head around the concept of this coin

I think Anthem simply wanted me to turn in my coins, then put USD into buying more gold and maybe silver through them.  I want to see if they really give this a bigger scope on the crypto side. You have good points about centralization and all, but at least these coins have value compared to many crap coins that I mined and got nada out of. Gold could (longshot) go past $2000 per ounce, which would nearly double the value of my 2 grams of gold, right?  :-)
AJRGale

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:54:35 AM

~$80 in gold eh?

I think Anthem simply wanted me to turn in my coins, then put USD into buying more gold and maybe silver through them.  I want to see if they really give this a bigger scope on the crypto side. You have good points about centralization and all, but at least these coins have value compared to many crap coins that I mined and got nada out of. Gold could (longshot) go past $2000 per ounce, which would nearly double the value of my 2 grams of gold, right?  :-)

that is correct, 1g of gold could be worth $2k 500x its original value, same with silver, but i don't see the long term value in the coin, and as you said the others are just crap clones of clones with more bells and whistles.

i'd like to see a white paper on how this will work, there is a few holes that need filling
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:49:57 PM

@AJRGale    Mate you take things very serious here .......  Smiley  Let's see the facts :

1. There is someone who claimed his reward for 2 grams , and received it - most important imo.
2. Wallet , network , blockchain  all works perfect .
3. Not enough info for the coin - PR etc  - it is experimental as i know .
4. Not some scam coin with 2h made website and logo.
5. No "whale"  P&D group behind it  - opposite  Real Gold Dealer with good reputation.

So , i think the community needs more coins like this one - not like the drama queens like pr0m , Dan etc .....
Who knows if they will not change the reward ?!?

And hey  - is there some crypto-coin backed rly by smth ?   even the BTC

Cheers

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
AJRGale

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:14:57 PM

@AJRGale    Mate you take things very serious here .......  Smiley  Let's see the facts :

1. There is someone who claimed his reward for 2 grams , and received it - most important imo.
2. Wallet , network , blockchain  all works perfect .
3. Not enough info for the coin - PR etc  - it is experimental as i know .
4. Not some scam coin with 2h made website and logo.
5. No "whale"  P&D group behind it  - opposite  Real Gold Dealer with good reputation.

So , i think the community needs more coins like this one - not like the drama queens like pr0m , Dan etc .....
Who knows if they will not change the reward ?!?

And hey  - is there some crypto-coin backed rly by smth ?   even the BTC

Cheers

look at all the other scam coins:

1: someone cashed their coins in
2: all show working wallets, network, blockchain
3: websites that have been link with "hxxtp://w ww.a nthemvault.com/..." that set off my alarm bells, 2 "news" sites quoting the coin, same thing, no white paper like the others, oh boy even *colour*coin had a white paper. experimental umm, means pre-mined before release?
4: all scam coins throw all excuses up for down sites, then pay someone 0.5btc to make a nice looking site.
5: you cant p&d this coin, it should be fixed to the gold price, as i mentioned, what happens when all the gold bound to this coin is claimed? what's the coin worth then?

im not saying stop mining, in fact, mine as hard as you can, claim that gold up!
i would do the same if there was shown evidence of claimed gold
M1SHO

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:23:31 PM

No way it can be premined Smiley
I mine it myself  from block reward 50 :

https://i.imgur.com/0IsMpsj.png

Cheers

AJRGale

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

No way it can be premined Smiley
I mine it myself  from block reward 50 :

https://i.imgur.com/0IsMpsj.png

Cheers

its out as experimental yes? its not its official release yes?
so if its released now with the "experimental" blockchain, guess what, its been released already mined, aka Pre-mined. mined before release.
call the experiment complete, everything works out? new blockchain, from a new genesis block, old coins void. then it won't be called a pre-mined coin.
AJRGale

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:43:47 PM

i see what this is now.. Anthem Vault, a place where you can buy/sell gold and silver, had a free 100g of gold on hand, and decided to get into the crypto scene, quoted 100 1g pieces of gold for every 100k coins mined as a reward if they hand the coins in.
i don't think them coins would be pushed back onto the market/public, once all 100g is taken up, and in your profile of anthem vault (to trade at their site, or take home?)

Its just a complex Advertisement for the vault site! I don't think they will reissue the coins to the public once all the 100g of gold is taken up. they may make a new coin for some new amount or another metal, but its not for the long term.

Someone Please prove me wrong by showing me something like a white paper to clarify what they are really doing.

aka i'll take it back that its a scam coin, no one is going to lose out on it. its just an.. ad-coin? advertisement crypto currency?
so Mine up kids! mine up till your hearts content, Bask in the glory of the gold! it will only last for a short time!
M1SHO

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:29:04 PM

Lol Smiley  Mate Smiley  You even don't read the all 8 pages of this thread:)
If you do it, you will understand, that there is a pool for mining the coin: http://inn.hash.sx/ -there are many ppl who do it there , and they took their coins .....you are the only one crying here ..........and i rly don't understand what for...... Huh

Take a look @ this  :

https://i.imgur.com/uaqJblo.png

So maybe i am the owner of the coin .....lol

Cheers

AJRGale

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:15:56 AM

If you do it, you will understand, that there is a pool for mining the coin: http://inn.hash.sx/ -there are many ppl who do it there , and they took their coins .....you are the only one crying here ..........and i rly don't understand what for...... Huh

Take a look @ this  :

Cheers

much miners, many coins, wow...

Question one: what is going to happen when its mined up?
Question two: will there be any more gold added to this coin?
Question three: why is there only 1 pool? that's more then 50% of the network, we all know that is coin killer, ask the devs of Fethercoin when it happened to them.
Question four: what happens to the coins once they are been used to claimed the gold? are they destroyed?
Question five: who or what pays for the transaction fees?

just remember, the coin is only worth the gold..
M1SHO

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:25:26 AM

Take a look @ this  :

Cheers

Question three: why is there only 1 pool? that's more then 50% of the network, we all know that is coin killer, ask the devs of Fethercoin when it happened to them.
Question four: what happens to the coins once they are been used to claimed the gold? are they destroyed?

1. Who TF knows.
2. Who TF knows.
3. There is only a WIN wallet , and it seems i am the only one , who can make a pool from a win wallet ! If you can , feel free to contact me- i do it for the community , so everyone can mine .
4. Who TF knows.
5. Who TF knows .

AJRGale

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

Take a look @ this  :

Cheers

1. Who TF knows.
2. Who TF knows.
3. There is only a WIN wallet , and it seems i am the only one , who can make a pool from a win wallet ! If you can , feel free to contact me- i do it for the community , so everyone can mine .
4. Who TF knows.
5. Who TF knows .

and thats my problem, there is to little info no evidence on the gold, im only guestimating on what this coin is all about. and anywhere have i told anyone to stop mining?
M1SHO

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:23:49 AM

You can't tell ppl to stop mining , and you know it well Smiley

Move on brother !

But if you want mining here you go  Smiley

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print