Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX!  (Read 97876 times)
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:36:49 PM

Dev was on IRC just now, says he will be releasing whitepaper and anon tech VERY SOON but didn't say when. Says his coins are all bought up.

go tell it your mummy... perhaps she will give you a hug.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

"pseudo transactions" anon tech for pseudocoin released today by dev on schedule as promised. Coins are still extremely cheap with a total coin cap of only 2.2 million. Next week dev is releasing more features including 'pseudo ip'.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:56:17 PM

+1
PseudoCoin
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:03:10 PM

this may be the latest dev scam.  make a coin, vanish, buy it up cheap, "community" take over-which is probably the dev under another name, price goes up, profit.

pretty involved scheme, but people will do ANYTHING to make a buck. 
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:03:40 PM

LOL luckily PSEUDO only has 2% premine

better have a good read here

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/concealcoin-multiple-layers-of-anonymity
racasanuk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:19:49 PM

PseudoCoin?
What PseudoCoin coin, do you mean the one that was added to cryptsy today?
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/268

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
             ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

I've seen loads of post from you , but this one i simply dont understand.
Is there something im missing here ? How exactly have dev earned anything from this ?
There was no IPO / Premine /Instamine Dev have not earned anything maybe 1 btc from mining ( everyone was able to mine tho)
If he did dump , why wouldnt he hype the coin alot more? How much sense does it make to you ppl that he launched the coin barely earned a bitcoin or so when he could've just hyped it alot and get alot of money out from it ?
He stated in the thread that he will buy coins in 10 days , maybe this is just his plan to get cheap coins?
I want fudsters to think again. What have dev actually earned from this if he doesnt have any future plans ?
If dev would've posted that he have 2% of the coins now , and post a whitepaper and start being active again , The price is simply gonna explode we'll see 5k , 10k , 20k
This is atleast what im thinking and yes , i suppose im a " bagholder " cause i belive in this coin
I dumped at 4k Bought into 630 sat and currently holding.
If anyone have other thoughts please share them.

Hey,
good post -
Probably not a bad bet at 630 sat, if there is even a 10-15% chance you're right.
But, mostly likely he is happy banking a few BTC (yes, just from mining - this wasnt hard, especially since it was ninja and there were no pools at launch, I invested 0.2 and sold for 1 btc and that was LATE in the game.. woulda been easy to make 25+ btc if you were first) and moving on to the next risk free scam.
If you are right though, he could buy buying up and return in 10 days.
However, who wants to own a coin with a dev that is totally unresponsive after launch for 2 days, knowing it will get many investors burned?

He should have stayed around and been "present" at the least.

He has already cost a lot of investors a lot of money and its not right IMO for a dev to "play" their coin holders like that.

I wouldn't want to be a part of this coin with a Dev that behaves in that way. But, there is no proof he is left, so you have a point. We will see after 10 days are up.

Isn't it fishy his last update was basically updating ANN for Bittrex?

If he didn't plan to buy for 10 days, why bother updating the ANN?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:22:10 PM

LOL luckily PSEUDO only has 2% premine

better have a good read here

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/concealcoin-multiple-layers-of-anonymity

in regards to that article  "I also mentioned how ConcealCoin will have a very limited mining period. It was so limited it actually already ended, despite this Crypto only launching on July 18th. During this period, 8.5 million CNL have been generated."

that's funny, my wallet said the money supply was 9.2 million before the PoW even ended.

even more evidence that you cannot believe a thing that is written on cryptoarticles.com.  it is THE scammer's platform for promoting their scam coins.  the scammers(devs) pay to have their articles posted here.  it is not a place for independent or objective reporting.

try to post a comment that goes against what is said int he article, and the editor of the site will either delete or change your post.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:24:12 PM

Is there something im missing here ? How exactly have dev earned anything from this ?
There was no IPO / Premine /Instamine Dev have not earned anything maybe 1 btc from mining ( everyone was able to mine tho)
If he did dump , why wouldnt he hype the coin alot more? How much sense does it make to you ppl that he launched the coin barely earned a bitcoin or so when he could've just hyped it alot and get alot of money out from it ?
He stated in the thread that he will buy coins in 10 days , maybe this is just his plan to get cheap coins?
I want fudsters to think again. What have dev actually earned from this if he doesnt have any future plans ?
If dev would've posted that he have 2% of the coins now , and post a whitepaper and start being active again , The price is simply gonna explode we'll see 5k , 10k , 20k
This is atleast what im thinking and yes , i suppose im a " bagholder " cause i belive in this coin

Hey,
good post -
Probably not a bad bet at 630 sat, if there is even a 10-15% chance you're right.
But, mostly likely he is happy banking a few BTC and moving on to the next risk free scam.
However, who wants to own a coin with a dev that is totally unresponsive after launch for 2 days, knowing it will get many investors burned?

He has already cost a lot of investors a lot of money and its not right IMO for a dev to "play" their coin holders like that.

I wouldn't want to be a part of this coin with a Dev that behaves in that way. But, there is no proof he is left, so you have a point. We will see after 10 days are up.

by going absent, the dev sent the price to the toilet.  in that cryptoarticles column, they state that the dev is buyig 2% of the coin.  how better to do it than going MIA for a few days, drop the price to 600 sat, buy your 2%, then show up and say all is well,  which will make the price go up considerably.  Brilliant!!
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:25:21 PM

Hey,
good post -
But, mostly likely he is happy banking a few BTC and moving on to the next risk free scam.

by going absent, the dev sent the price to the toilet.  in that cryptoarticles column, they state that the dev is buyig 2% of the coin.  how better to do it than going MIA for a few days, drop the price to 600 sat, buy your 2%, then show up and say all is well,  which will make the price go up considerably.  Brilliant!!

Brilliant, or immoral, scammy, and con-artist like?

Who is to say he doesnt do the same thing again and pump'n'dump you guys for months?

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:29:42 PM

Hey,
good post -

Brilliant, or immoral, scammy, and con-artist like?

Who is to say he doesnt do the same thing again and pump'n'dump you guys for months?

Brilliantly scammy and totally immoral.   

luckily, i sold what i mined in the 4-5k range.   i bought a couple thousand at 632 sat, just in case this dev absence is the scam.  worst case, i lose .014btc.   best case, it goes up to 10 or 20k when teh dev returns.

no, i am in no way involved with the dev.  i'm betting on a hunch.   i've seen this pattern on a couple other coins recently, and they have all had a very nice rebound. 

should rename this one to conceal-a dev-coin
bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:39:52 PM

PseudoCoin?
What PseudoCoin coin, do you mean the one that was added to cryptsy today?
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/268

yes ;=)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added ConcealCoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:50:53 PM

Anybody have extra popcorn.
The drama in here is sooooo exciting, and the suspense is killing me..  better than any movie for sure

Heading back into the pit now to buy more cheap CNL

Cause I know something you don't know... neener neener
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

I think the dev will supprise us all. There is no reason why the dev should bail. I think its just his gameplan to buy the 2%as cheap as possible

His gameplan was to destroy his own credibility, lose investors tons of money, and sink his own coin to a level it'll probably never fully recover from? If so, I don't think he really thought things out.

Devs can profit from simply being quiet, but typically its when the price lowers only to a certain degree. Too low, and it's past the point of no return. People simply won't trust that dev again.

More likely it was a simple scam. One reason he hasn't returned could be he has nothing to return with ... no white paper, no way to do anything he actually said he would.

Could be, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I my eyes the dev has done nothing wrong other then not being here...
Maybe something has happend how knows. Its just been 48 hours.

Ill keep faith

Jebuz H. Christs, how big of a bag are you holding. The *dev* launches his shitcoin and never appears again on launch day. What do you think he is doing, having a good wank?Huh

This fucker is finished. Done. Put a fork in it. It was a scam and many were burnt. You have never heard of the Russian Mafia and their proclivity towards white collar crimes? Eastern European mafia scam coin. Period. At least they put some effort into the scam for our BTC.

The Chinese third worlders come on here and say "Be we needing your BTC for development and bounties, plz send." And even that works in crypto today so I shouldn't be so hard on our little penis having Asian friends.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:54:45 PM

2.2 btc only down to 5 satoshis this one is def. dead Sad
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

I might dump my big bag but price will drop to 300 sats. Going to be considering over this decision over the next hour or so. Just wanted to apologise for any bagholders out there.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:07:29 PM

I think the dev will supprise us all. There is no reason why the dev should bail. I think its just his gameplan to buy the 2%as cheap as possible

His gameplan was to destroy his own credibility, lose investors tons of money, and sink his own coin to a level it'll probably never fully recover from? If so, I don't think he really thought things out.

Devs can profit from simply being quiet, but typically its when the price lowers only to a certain degree. Too low, and it's past the point of no return. People simply won't trust that dev again.

More likely it was a simple scam. One reason he hasn't returned could be he has nothing to return with ... no white paper, no way to do anything he actually said he would.

Could be, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I my eyes the dev has done nothing wrong other then not being here...
Maybe something has happend how knows. Its just been 48 hours.

Ill keep faith

Jebuz H. Christs, how big of a bag are you holding. The *dev* launches his shitcoin and never appears again on launch day. What do you think he is doing, having a good wank?Huh

This fucker is finished. Done. Put a fork in it. It was a scam and many were burnt. You have never heard of the Russian Mafia and their proclivity towards white collar crimes? Eastern European mafia scam coin. Period. At least they put some effort into the scam for our BTC.

The Chinese third worlders come on here and say "Be we needing your BTC for development and bounties, plz send." And even that works in crypto today so I shouldn't be so hard on our little penis having Asian friends.

LOL +1... I am guilty of buying .1 worth just now tho. Probably a .1 flushed but I've flushed .1 over dumber shit
bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:08:01 PM

I might dump my big bag but price will drop to 300 sats. Going to be considering over this decision over the next hour or so. Just wanted to apologise for any bagholders out there.

lol you wouldn't warn everyone
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:14:45 PM

is the mining cost cheaper than buying right now?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: