Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: withdrawal of BTC from cryptsy to bittrex failed, HELP?  (Read 1262 times)
deepartour.com (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:47:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hSD3Iuk.jpg?1

I tried to deposit on bittrex 0.21BTC from cryptsy like 12 hours ago and still didn't receive them! On cryptsy, in the section "view all withdrawals" like you can see in the picture, it says no under "conf". What does this mean? When i'll get my BTC ? Thank you.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:58:50 AM

Check your email and find the Cryptsy Withdrawal Confirmation. Click the link to confirm, otherwise cryptsy won't process your withdrawal request. You’ll get a confirmation from Cryptsy that the Withdrawal confirmation has been successful.

KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:30:24 AM

do this and cryptsy will proceed your withdrawal
if still there's no withdrawal, create a ticket to cryptsy customer service and explain this problem
Check your email and find the Cryptsy Withdrawal Confirmation. Click the link to confirm, otherwise cryptsy won't process your withdrawal request. You’ll get a confirmation from Cryptsy that the Withdrawal confirmation has been successful.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:57:36 AM

Well, in my opinion Cryptsy has one of the slowest working withdrawal system ever. This is why I like mintpal better than Cryptsy.

I don't say they are a bad trading site, but sometimes they seems to not work just good enough.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:01:20 AM

are you already check up ur yahoo mail or gmail or somethin u regist in ?
because after u withdraw u have to confirmation at ur mail Smiley

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:26:08 AM

Gave up on Cryptsy a while ago, had enough of slow deposits and withdrawals.  Maybe just spam support until they've sorted out your btc.
deepartour.com (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:44:00 AM

Thank you all, i just needed to confirm my withdrawal through the email they sent me. Now it says confirmed: YES, and i think soon i'll get my BTC on bittrex  Smiley
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:51:54 AM

Thank you all, i just needed to confirm my withdrawal through the email they sent me. Now it says confirmed: YES, and i think soon i'll get my BTC on bittrex  Smiley
Nice, hope you see your coin soon Grin
bittrex is good exchange with many coins there
i though they have better service than cryptsy Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: