Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just a coincidence Malaysia Flight MH370 disappearance now MH17 shot down?  (Read 4793 times)
BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bling Bling

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:00:02 PM

How many commercial passenger planes cross that part before the crash happen? Is it the usual route for most planes or just Malaysian airplane cross that part.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:07:41 PM

How many commercial passenger planes cross that part before the crash happen? Is it the usual route for most planes or just Malaysian airplane cross that part.

I'm not sure how many passed over that region without problem during the conflict, but given that a lot of airline companies have now said that they are treating that area as a no-fly zone, as well as the Ukrainian powers stating that it is a no-fly zone then I imagine that there must have been some activity.

If the plane was not run by MAS then I'm sure that there would be a lot more people treating it exactly for what it is, and not for some conspiracy against MAS.

BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168

Bling Bling

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:21:17 PM

I'm not sure how many passed over that region without problem during the conflict, but given that a lot of airline companies have now said that they are treating that area as a no-fly zone, as well as the Ukrainian powers stating that it is a no-fly zone then I imagine that there must have been some activity.

If the plane was not run by MAS then I'm sure that there would be a lot more people treating it exactly for what it is, and not for some conspiracy against MAS.

If that was an American plane, Obama would be declaring war by now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

It's interesting how the situation changes based on whose plane it was.

If the perpetrators genuinely knew that it was a commercial flight carrying innocent civilians then I don't believe that they would have shot it down. Unless of course they wanted to try and pin the blame on somebody else.

It's a truly awful incident. I can't imagine what it must be like for the locals who had to witness such a horrific scene. Something like a war zone that you might see in places like Gaza or Iraq etc. The thing that makes it creepier is that the media shows you the victims and their stories, which obviously they don't report on such things when innocent people die in war zones - but that's another discussion.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:01:45 PM

It's a truly awful incident. I can't imagine what it must be like for the locals who had to witness such a horrific scene. Something like a war zone that you might see in places like Gaza or Iraq etc. The thing that makes it creepier is that the media shows you the victims and their stories, which obviously they don't report on such things when innocent people die in war zones - but that's another discussion.

The locals who witnessed this ARE living in a war zone. Have been since May. The day of the disaster, over 20 civilians were killed by Ukrainian artillery in Lugansk, on that single day alone.

So, the "etc." in "Something like a war zone that you might see in places like Gaza or Iraq etc." shoudl have been "Something like a war zone that you might see in places like Gaza or Iraq of East-Ukraine, etc."

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:17:05 PM

The locals who witnessed this ARE living in a war zone. Have been since May. The day of the disaster, over 20 civilians were killed by Ukrainian artillery in Lugansk, on that single day alone.

So, the "etc." in "Something like a war zone that you might see in places like Gaza or Iraq etc." shoudl have been "Something like a war zone that you might see in places like Gaza or Iraq of East-Ukraine, etc."

My apologies, I omitted that part of Ukraine from the war zone remark as I felt that it was implicit given that my previous post (not in your quote) referred to the conflict in that region.

You're right though, it is another horror within the lives of those living within an unstable region. I feel very fortunate to live in a country that is free from daily bombings and occupation.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:12:05 PM

It is a coincidence and nothing more. MH17 could have been easily avoided had the pilot not flown into a known combat zone.

You sound like a perfect customer for that bridge everyone's trying to sell.

Wake t.f. up.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:14:03 PM

It is a coincidence and nothing more. MH17 could have been easily avoided had the pilot not flown into a known combat zone.

Wake t.f. up.

Oh, do you have information to suggest otherwise? So you're telling me that the plane was destined to be shot down irrespective of its flight path, or are you suggesting something else altogether?

BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:34:59 AM

I would doubt this, Obama is not a good leader and does not how to handle foreign policy situations.

I think it was stupid on MH's part to have their plane flying over a war zone. I would say that it was a coincidence though.
Cicero2.0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:11:27 AM

Wake t.f. up.

Oh stop it. This is tragic enough without a whole new group of "troofers" slinging conspiracy theories.

The airline, or pilot, or an air traffic controller made an incredibly stupid and tragic decision. It happens.

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:25:44 AM

Wake t.f. up.

Oh stop it. This is tragic enough without a whole new group of "troofers" slinging conspiracy theories.

The airline, or pilot, or an air traffic controller made an incredibly stupid and tragic decision. It happens.

Flight routes are checked many times before they are set, and definitely before the flight takes off. If there is a storm or something, changes are made between air traffic control (of various countries) and the pilot(s). So no, I don't believe that this was just an "accident".
Tusk (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:44:38 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 08:50:07 AM by Tusk

If this can be verified, then there is something more to what's happened then what we being led to believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXQ_8_KUT3w

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:22:26 AM

You wake t.f. up as well and start accepting that the world isn't shaped by random nutcases but by geopolitical powerblocks with agendas.

Tusk (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:48:50 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 04:59:30 PM by Tusk

I'm not saying jump to any conclusions, just keep an open mind and look at the evidence, so far there is little to go on and yes this could all be a set of tragic of errors, but there are quiet likely some sinister forces at work, we have seen this before with the chemical attacks in Syria. I'm just very sceptical there is no such thing as a convenient truth, accepting that would be an insult to the dead.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:35:24 AM

You wake t.f. up as well and start accepting that the world isn't shaped by random nutcases but by geopolitical powerblocks with agendas.

The main problem of conspiracist is they assume that the government have an high rate of success when it try something...

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:07:03 PM

The main problem of conspiracist is they assume that the government have an high rate of success when it try something...

When it comes to destructive agendas, military or financial - then yes.

They do have a pretty high rate of success actually.
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:17:39 PM

When it comes to destructive agendas, military or financial - then yes.
They do have a pretty high rate of success actually.

Destroy something is really different than drive the thing as you want...

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:21:44 PM

Yes , it's just a coincidence .
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:27:25 PM

Destroy something is really different than drive the thing as you want...

So you think the people that have control of the geopolitical agendas today have it by accident and not because they wanted it ?

What an idiotic proposal.

You think they don't know how to manipulate the media and the population ?

You think that so called "psy-ops" don't happen because secret services are run by clowns and not by people with a lifetime experience in doing just that ?

Sure - they f*ck up all the time - it's just that it doesn't matter because there's always a band of willing zombies ready to promote their agenda for then and convince everybody that things are "just a co-incidence, nothing to see here".

After the last MH "disappearance" there was a chorus of commentators expressing the view that this aircraft would turn up in a terrorist attack in a few months - not least this guy, the former political secretary to an ex Malaysian prime minister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmpL2il3cdE

So here we are - a few months later and a Malaysian Airways 777 HAS indeed turned up in a terrorist attack. Who knows whether it's the same one or another one or whether there's a link or not, whether it was the *real* russian rebels or fake Ukranian-sponsored Russian rebels that shot it down or what the f*ck happened.

But given that the worlds airline fleet numbers about 20,000 planes and only 13 of them are Malaysian Airways 777's then that leaves a probability of about 1 in 1500 that the above mentioned "conspiracy theorists" would be right which means that statistically,

YES. THERE IS SOMETHING TO SEE HERE

And even if there isn't, it's about time some people started to wake up and smell the coffee that what they read in the news is the "for public consumption" version of things and to stop being so dismissive of suggestions that a more plausible one might exist.

NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:23:39 PM

soviet union tried to impose his fucking ideology everywhere in the world...  Roll Eyes

Not that much different than US.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: