Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45313 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:46:35 PM

@ocminer - I would think you would have more respect than that? I have tattoos because I wanted them? Who doesn't take selfies? lol At least I have enough balls to be honest and explain things to everyone.

@Everyone - If you have a question about a certain coin or need some help, contact me via Skype or email at carsenk(at)gmail.com I am more than willing to help you guys out or fix certain coins.

If you have questions for Webcoin, keep it in this thread, I will be monitoring it. Email or Skype works also, I am always available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:52:26 PM

@ocminer - I would think you would have more respect than that? I have tattoos because I wanted them? Who doesn't take selfies? lol

@Everyone - If you have a question about a certain coin or need some help, contact me via Skype or email at carsenk(at)gmail.com I am more than willing to help you guys out or fix certain coins.

If you have questions/etc. for Webcoin, keep it in this thread, I will be monitoring it. Email or Skype works also, I am always available.

I don't take selfies - the rest is up to you, true.

Its actually quite funny - every coin you listed is actually dead - you telling that you've dumped the premine all the time and literally made some money with it.. instead of reviving a coin - or fixing a coin - you let the community take it over (those are the people you've actually stole money from - the bagholders/miners) and move onto the next coin.

YOU are one of the guys hurting altcrypto most, you're not better than any chinese dev who does the same - actually some chinese dev does is probably better than you...

I will never add any coin you worked on and I feel sorry for the miners on suprnova who lost with your coins.. you actually made money with miners/users also from suprnova who now had a bad experience in crypto and lost money.. They'll keep thinking "I've mined some Isis or Tech on Suprnova and actually sold them for 0.0004 btc.. I will mine somewhere else in future..

This is not how crypto works or it should work.. You're a blatant scammer... And its good your other account got banned.

EDIT: Oh and its a shame that other pools support you and your work.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:52:48 PM

Average hashrate for r9 290 ?

it's more than x15 or not ?
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:53:24 PM

Doesn't compile on Linux (Arch/Manjaro).

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:02:29 PM

Average hashrate for r9 290 ?

it's more than x15 or not ?

3.7 MH here for 290 (non x)
pscb

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:03:02 PM

Linux x14 gpuminer github sources are missing fundamental files for building...

Only mine from Win ?
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

all i can say:

lol ..

And more lol to the people actually mining this shit.. i doubt this coin will stand tall for long Smiley

BTW, few less selfie's would be nice and why so many tattoos ?!
https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock

Oh this one gets it pretty nice:

People will mine this regardless.. as I told you already on IRC, this is the Offer/Demand.

Miners came to get used to change and now expect it on a daily basis. I have users begging for launches every day, "new coin? What's launching today?".

As long as there will be demand for those, there will be offers. Regardless if you like it or not, miners will still be looking for their next "gold mine" and will be ready to buy into everything.

Cutting the "supply" will just encourage more people to provide to fill in the demand..

Honestly I'd rather have Carsen do well-coded coins even tho his actions may not always be recommendable. At least, unlike 99% of other devs, puts his name out there and finally admits to it. (a bit late, but better later than never)

You guys should be raging to the obvious shitcoins that bring absolutely noting new, ie roxcoin, cam, spartacus, and many many others. Not only they are clones, but poorly coded end up jinxing up, causing headaches to exchanges and pools on top of it all. At least Carsen puts the effort to it to bring different stuff. He still made the first X15 PoW/PoS (yes, Firecoin was the first one).

I may not agree on all his practices, but he does great work, and maybe if you guys would give him some support instead of trying to bash him, maybe then he'd stick around.. just sayin'.

My 3 cents.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:04:33 PM

Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

Wow, Thank you. I have mined all your coins and did well on some and lost on others because I sold late. You have progressed well as your releases are getting better and better over time.

I appreciate you response and honesty. The crypto-currency community is forgiving as long as you begin to do great things for the people. I am willing to give you a clean slate and look forward to your future work!

Keep coding Jedi

+1
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:05:54 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 11:18:42 PM by webcoinx14

@ocminer - I would think you would have more respect than that? I have tattoos because I wanted them? Who doesn't take selfies? lol

If you have questions/etc. for Webcoin, keep it in this thread, I will be monitoring it. Email or Skype works also, I am always available.

Its actually quite funny - every coin you listed is actually dead - you telling that you've dumped the premine all the time and literally made some money with it.. instead of reviving a coin - or fixing a coin - you let the community take it over (those are the people you've actually stole money from - the bagholders/miners) and move onto the next coin.

YOU are one of the guys hurting altcrypto most, you're not better than any chinese dev who does the same - actually some chinese dev does is probably better than you...

I will never add any coin you worked on and I feel sorry for the miners on suprnova who lost with your coins.. you actually made money with miners/users also from suprnova who now had a bad experience in crypto and lost money.. They'll keep thinking "I've mined some Isis or Tech on Suprnova and actually sold them for 0.0004 btc.. I will mine somewhere else in future..

This is not how crypto works or it should work.. You're a blatant scammer... And its good your other account got banned.

This is strictly your opinion.

Then go to the Chinese Devs! Smiley lol I don't care what you do, its all your choice. Webcoin will succeed and you will feel like an idiot.

Suchpool, Dedicatedpool, and many other big time pools have made good profits off my coins and stay in contact with me.

I am changing crypto. I will change crypto. I have changed crypto. If you haven't noticed, most chinese knock-offs are built on MY code.

You have added every single coin I have worked on almost, you may have had bad experiences obviously, but that can also be due to no-communication on your part. All other pool operators have been able to contact me just fine, figure out what is going on and make a move from there, I can't say I have much sympathy for you as you have never tried to get in touch with me. You would rather sit here and point fingers, rather than come to a solution.

Every coin I listed, isn't dead, there is even some posts today on them, The only thing hurting the crypto-world is people like you that create FUD, yell, whine, bitch, moan, whatever it be, you aren't trying to come to a solution or fix things or make anything better. At least I can acknowledge that I have fucked up before and I am willing to make changes/fixes.

I actually haven't even had ONE PERSON contact me in regards to my other coins at all. Just empty threats and rants. Like I said, my contact info is in this thread and I am more than willing to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Everyone also needs to understand, I am a developer. "Managing" threads and people is a whole other task in itself. I am sure many could agree with this. It isn't easy to take care of everyone all at once 24/7. I will be hiring myself an agent/manager that can manage coins for me while I am developing or doing other things, so everyone can stay happy and positive. I honestly think this is a brilliant idea and someone brought this up to me. So if you are interested in this position, please contact me, it will be paid. I will be doing some scouting around to see what I can find, this said person would be helping to bring back some dead or dying off coins of mine and make sure they are maintained well into the future (You need to just be good with people, I will handle development aspects). This would allow me to keep up with coin releases and stay up-to-date on my most recent one while the others are still being looked after and have full attention. If you would like to volunteer for one of my older coins, please contact me as well.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:30:17 PM

I think it's plain ridiculous that you're shitting coin after coin abandoning the last everytime. I also think some people who invested in your coins and lost due to your usual premine dump routine wouldn't exactly pat you on the back when you call that "learning experience". I should note that I haven't mined any of your coins except this one which now I stopped but it's amazing how easily people eat your shit up. You are basically everything what is wrong with the altcoin scene.

I want to work with you all and make the crypto-world better.

That's easy, don't launch any coin ever again.

(The image was too much or the honesty?)

Not your keys, not your coins!
edn247

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:38:08 PM

Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).

YOU should be fixing your own coin!  TECH is actually dying, and wouldn't be if you left your premine alone and kept it staking to keep the blockchain moving.  Your FUD reputation of abandoning coins is because you do!  I have spent all my spare time working on things for this abandoned coin even though you state that the premine is for doing just that.  You haven't even updated the opening post with the latest software that YOU posted in the thread, which also could have saved the coin along with paying the block explorer.  Get back to work!

Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)

Firecoin is actually working great.  It was a rough start because you abandoned it instead of being in the thread assuring people that you would fix the code if needed (that's literally all it would have taken, it didn't actually need to be fixed) so fear uncertainty and doubt are only natural things to have happen in that situation.  YOU kill coins when people call you out, you don't have to do that, just be honest - it's up to you to drive the coin forward unless you intend to abandon the coin, which is what it seems like.

Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

When you do launch a coin you should really tell the community what coin(s) the codebase is from on so that problems can be addressed through code updates that may have happened to the original coin's code, especially if your plan is to "let the community deal with it" type thing.
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:44:33 PM

I think it's plain ridiculous that you're shitting coin after coin abandoning the last everytime. I also think some people who invested in your coins and lost due to your usual premine dump routine wouldn't exactly pat you on the back when you call that "learning experience". I should note that I haven't mined any of your coins except this one which now I stopped but it's amazing how easily people eat your shit up. You are basically everything what is wrong with the altcoin scene.

I want to work with you all and make the crypto-world better.

That's easy, don't launch any coin ever again.

(The image was too much or the honesty?)

That picture of me was a little excessive Wink No need to judge a book by its cover.

I technically haven't abandoned my coins, They don't really need my watch-over as they are stable and functioning fine, even reading through Firecoin, most people don't even care, its the coin they are after and it works brilliantly. If there is something wrong with one of them, let me know, I bet you I could fix it in 10 minutes or less. (Seriously.)

So when is it a bad thing for a developer to sell his premine for his hard work? What is the point of resisting that? We are all here either to make money or for our passion of cryptography and cryptocurrency; How would I survive? How would I pay my bills? How would I feed myself? How would I provide servers for seed nodes? How would I host a site? How would I have internet access? How would I, the list is endless. A premine is essential for the developer as well as the community. Life isn't free..Its the reality of the world. We all do what we can for society, I am trying to contribute by bringing better more efficient and feature packed cryptocurrencies. Also the premine is usually much less (1% or smaller) than even one of the medium miner payouts, so when you say "dump" I would be more concerned about other miners or people are doing, rather than just strictly the developer.

YOU should be fixing your own coin!  TECH is actually dying, and wouldn't be if you left your premine alone and kept it staking to keep the blockchain moving.  Your FUD reputation of abandoning coins is because you do!  I have spent all my spare time working on things for this abandoned coin even though you state that the premine is for doing just that.  You haven't even updated the opening post with the latest software that YOU posted in the thread, which also could have saved the coin along with paying the block explorer.  Get back to work!

Firecoin is actually working great.  It was a rough start because you abandoned it instead of being in the thread assuring people that you would fix the code if needed (that's literally all it would have taken, it didn't actually need to be fixed) so fear uncertainty and doubt are only natural things to have happen in that situation.  YOU kill coins when people call you out, you don't have to do that, just be honest - it's up to you to drive the coin forward unless you intend to abandon the coin, which is what it seems like.

When you do launch a coin you should really tell the community what coin(s) the codebase is from on so that problems can be addressed through code updates that may have happened to the original coin's code, especially if your plan is to "let the community deal with it" type thing.

Fair enough, I have seen you working hard on TECH, It is a simple fix, so please add me on Skype, I would love to help you out, and get things updated.

Yes, Firecoin is going good, I had fixed most of the issues TECH had in FIRE. If you would like me to make an appearance there I will do so.

Yes I agree with that too, I am honestly surprised I do not see very many developers doing this though...Most of my coins are actually based off my own fork of several coins such as Darkcoin, Hirocoin, Novacoin, PPcoin, Blackcoin, etc. They aren't based strictly off of one, they are all unique in their own way. This code base was originally used in Dreamcoin and was a success (LibertyCoin copied my code along with many others soon to follow), it has been modified from there on by myself. New algos, New Features, etc. (Usually every-time my coin has been released many devs follow and start using the codebase, you would be surprised of how many, including some very very popular coins are built on MY code.) It all boils down to Bitcoin if you want to trace it that far back. Wink I hope this helps! Smiley Please contact me on Skype so we can talk more! Smiley

Or join us in the Webcoin IRC Chat inside the Wallet-QT! Smiley
edn247

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:56:17 PM

I technically haven't abandoned my coins, They don't really need my watch-over as they are stable and functioning fine, even reading through Firecoin, most people don't even care, its the coin they are after and it works brilliantly. If there is something wrong with one of them, let me know, I bet you I could fix it in 10 minutes or less. (Seriously.)

The value of a coin on the exchange (aka the value of the investment people have made in the coin) is highly linked to the perception of support for a coin.  Nobody wants to be a bagholder on a coin that doesn't get updates, feature improvements, or even a response from the developer, so massive dumping happens and the coin eventually gets delisted on exchanges because of perceived abandonment.

Allcoin.com freezes wallets that don't have a working block explorer - I have created TECH and FIRE explorer but the OP needs to stay up to date otherwise trade gets stopped (TECH) and things just die.  You need to keep your still working coins updated and actually support them!
coinz4fun

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:49:39 AM

Dev you know, Nebulacoin was pretty smooth and cool concept, what with that? Seriously i believe only in 2 your concepts WEB and NEB )
Every time there is people to create and some people to blah-blah  Cheesy
Good luck!
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:52:25 AM

This is strictly your opinion.

Then go to the Chinese Devs! Smiley lol I don't care what you do, its all your choice. Webcoin will succeed and you will feel like an idiot.

Suchpool, Dedicatedpool, and many other big time pools have made good profits off my coins and stay in contact with me.

I am changing crypto. I will change crypto. I have changed crypto. If you haven't noticed, most chinese knock-offs are built on MY code.

You have added every single coin I have worked on almost, you may have had bad experiences obviously, but that can also be due to no-communication on your part. All other pool operators have been able to contact me just fine, figure out what is going on and make a move from there, I can't say I have much sympathy for you as you have never tried to get in touch with me. You would rather sit here and point fingers, rather than come to a solution.

Every coin I listed, isn't dead, there is even some posts today on them, The only thing hurting the crypto-world is people like you that create FUD, yell, whine, bitch, moan, whatever it be, you aren't trying to come to a solution or fix things or make anything better. At least I can acknowledge that I have fucked up before and I am willing to make changes/fixes.

I actually haven't even had ONE PERSON contact me in regards to my other coins at all. Just empty threats and rants. Like I said, my contact info is in this thread and I am more than willing to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Everyone also needs to understand, I am a developer. "Managing" threads and people is a whole other task in itself. I am sure many could agree with this. It isn't easy to take care of everyone all at once 24/7. I will be hiring myself an agent/manager that can manage coins for me while I am developing or doing other things, so everyone can stay happy and positive. I honestly think this is a brilliant idea and someone brought this up to me. So if you are interested in this position, please contact me, it will be paid. I will be doing some scouting around to see what I can find, this said person would be helping to bring back some dead or dying off coins of mine and make sure they are maintained well into the future (You need to just be good with people, I will handle development aspects). This would allow me to keep up with coin releases and stay up-to-date on my most recent one while the others are still being looked after and have full attention. If you would like to volunteer for one of my older coins, please contact me as well.

Selfie.... Gangsta Binaryclock

http://dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com/site_assets/dedicated/images/gangstabin.jpg

Gangsta binaryclock wants to know who you are because I'm not sure I have ever spoke to you? Tongue

And PS I'm not really a gangsta...

http://dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com/site_assets/dedicated/images/3.jpg

lol

http://www.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Oldriga

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:08:01 AM

Carsen, Do right by the people and rebuild your name.

I am mining this baby and hoping for the best.

Alright Jarvis, This is for you and everyone else that follows me. I am Carsen Klock (my actual user account here on Bitcointalk was banned along time ago for posting a coin giveaway (Yes I know, very ridiculous).

There is some points I would like to make and some information I would like to point out. First of all, I am not a scammer.

1.) I enjoy making cryptocurrency. It is my passion, my hobby, and my livelihood. (Yes I live and breathe cryptos)
2.) I develop coins in the best interest of the people (Yes my track record says differently, This has all been a learning experience in a developer stance with a lot of FUD.)
3.) I do want to redeem my name, I am a good person and a talented developer, The community should recognize. (I want to work with you guys rather than against you with senseless arguing, PnDs, etc.)
4.) What about my other coins? They were either dumped (usually more so community panic than me dumping the premine), shut down, or removed, or taken-over by the community. (I would prefer they would have all gotten taken over by the community in the end, but some just did not survive (Lack of stable code or mistakes). I am sorry to the people who may have lost some investments and effort from my coins, this was never my intention. Webcoin is your new chance.)
5.) Why? To simply put it, Making one coin is not enough in any sense or factor. There will always be a better/faster/more efficient coin out there, coins must adapt. Developing one coin over time may be the way to go, but for me currently, it is not enough, I always want to learn new things, better my code, better my coins, and better the crypto-world.
6.) Scams? I do not scam people, I do not take people's money. I DO NOT FORCE YOU TO BUY MY COINS, I do not sit here and lie about a fake IPO or want to lie to you all about false promises. (Even though I have lied to many in the past over cetain coins, but those days are over.)
7.) Future Development? Yes, Webcoin will be maintained and developed further, I do not plan to dump the premine or run. Webcoin has very solid code that has taken me awhile to perfect, which I am proud of. Most developers and code diggers can agree, my coins are SOLID. (And that is what matters after all, right?)
8.) Old Coins? What about them?? If you have issues with one of my coins or need the code fixed, I am still willing to do so, Send me an email to carsenk(at)gmail.com
9.) FUD? Yes this little tiny word is what caused a lot of the problems with me and the community, work with me, not against me.
10.) Why should I trust you? Because, I could sit here and still be a shadow, or I can come into the light and let honesty take over.
11.) Satoshi?
12.) You can invest into Webcoin and follow me (Carsen) or you can continue investing in Chinese shitcoins that never make it past PoW. lol
13.) I have a question!? Ask away! I am available on skype 24/7 "carsenklock"

I am simply giving everyone what they want. But it's time to get rid of this kind of market and bring back stability and encourage continuous development of the coins out there rather than pushing 20 coins out a week. If there was no demand, there would be no supply. Basics of economy. If there is demand for new coins, then I can be that developer as well. I want to work with you all and make the crypto-world better. Webcoin is a start! Smiley

Hey Man! I believe in you!

shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:14:07 AM

you are the guys behind techcoin. THEN JUST A FUCKING SCAMMER! DONT MINE THIS COIN GUYS! THIS GUYS DROP PREMINE AND RUN AWAY.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
edn247

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:53:46 AM

To be clear I bought (early, so high price) and still hold all my Dreamcoin, Techcoin, and Firecoin.  I am out of available expendable funds, time (because of trying to make block explorers and fix code) and frankly, trust to even mine.  When you walk away because of what you see as FUD from some douches in the thread, you're screwing all us genuinely interested investors.  Just totally ignore the FUD if you know what it is, and keep working with the sane people in the thread.

You need to make an appearance in Techcoin and Firecoin.  Techcoin especially because it is about to get de-listed everywhere and has been stuck on the same block for days, there's a huge fork because the OP has not been updated with the latest version, half the network isn't providing stake that they could if they updated, and the block explorer was never updated and is now offline... 

I just don't think there's any way I can see getting invested in another one...  you know?
I got nothing left, I shouldn't have to be talking about your other coins in this thread, but I have to since you don't chime in in those threads.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:57:46 AM

a lot of butt hurt whiners in here. nobody cares that you're an idiot that ended up a bagholder in a pump and dump. All new coins are pump and dumps. Everyone in this thread is trying to get in early to turn a profit, that's the game. So hate the game not the player and STFU. Unless you wanna help get this coin on an exchange go back to spanking the monkey and let the men take care of business  Cool

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:30:53 AM

@edn247 - I have sent you a PM, lets get in contact so we can get these things fixed. It would be much easier to talk to you via IM in someway such as Skype or IRC. I would be willing to appoint a community member the manager of Techcoin (You would receive the OP account as well). Let me know!

As for Webcoin - Plans for future development are in the OP, I have gotten a lot of offers for different bounties, please bare with me as I go through them all and get back to you as the time limits on this forum do not make things easy. If you need a quick way to contact me hop into the Webcoin Wallet-QT IRC Chat (#webcoinx14) or contact me for my Skype information. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: