Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45313 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

I will to get onboard. But suchpool decide to stop people from mining this coin

Greetings,

We have not prevented any miner from joining us! We simply recommend spreading the hashrate on the network in the interest of fairness and proper decentralization. However, you can still mine with us. We did not stop registrations.

Cut the crap man.
I have 2 workers on a same account. One was jast kicked and cant conect (wrong url) and other one is working just fine.
Beter to stop registration then to kick workers like this.

We did not kick anybody. If one of your workers has been banned, I would take a look at my config as the only way you wouldve get kicked by our stratum is if you submitted bad shares.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:33:53 PM

Keep it together guys. Webcoin is my best coin thus far, I do suggest you get on board good things and updates to come.
Smiley

Use hashharder or another pool Smiley I believe he is trying to make people spread the hashrate out some, p2pool is good (Altmine) if you have a decent amount Smiley

huhu, 5 min on suchpool gave me 1 coin, 2 hours on hashharder gave me 0.07, sorry but hashharder is an not done for me.
Go to web.pool.mn

Huh, the guy said our pool was proper, what is your point here?

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:36:00 PM

dev will you update as soon as you guys get listed on an exchange please

Yes, The OP will be constantly updated to reflect any new 3rd parties adding Webcoin.

I do hope to release a small QT update later today or tomorrow at latest.

appreciate it. And can you disclose a bit on who is behind the team. A little bit of transparency at least. Dont have to give any names, but something would be nice. Premine address too, so it will be monitored by the community. I am sure you understand the reason behind providing some transparency with the flood of recent scams.

Yes, I recommend you read a few pages back in this thread, My name is Carsen Klock. I don't exactly have the best reputation here, but my coins are solid. I am working on redeeming my name as well. Webcoin is the start. My other coins have been given new managers/leads/devs, so I can focus on Webcoin Smiley

Premine address is: WWoiULj8t44AERoAiHevdWNgNauqosgjwc
Currently approx: 17500 WEB (The difference was sent to different users who claimed bounties)

Carsen. ahaha, i hope you learned from DreamCoin debacle. Best of luck with this coin man, glad youre being transparent. Just stay focussed on this coin, be open to suggestions from the community and dont take anything personal. Youll do fine.

Edit : also stay active and keep updating the community as development continues would be my best advice. Many devs of new coins stay quiet and kill the price and volume, to a point where it becomes difficult to rebound.

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:57:55 PM

no. I only support centralize mining. If hashharder get more than 50% network hash , i will join. For now , its either i mine at suchpool or i don't mine this coin.

I don't understand why need to spread hashrate. This is not bitcoin. If a pool cause a fork , than fork the coin, its not bitcoin , no big deal.  

same, you should pay me for mine in a pool with tiny hash, suchpool is again offline, this and pesa coin diff too high, i'll wait next shit scam launch then

We were never offline since launch.

You do know you can contact us at any time? We have people taking care of support and that's what we are recognized for, great and responsive support.

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:58:53 PM

Keep it together guys. Webcoin is my best coin thus far, I do suggest you get on board good things and updates to come.
Smiley

Use hashharder or another pool Smiley I believe he is trying to make people spread the hashrate out some, p2pool is good (Altmine) if you have a decent amount Smiley

The concept of spreading hashrate is good. But it's not profitable for miner to do so. And , webcoin is not bitcoin, no need to spread hashrate.

Can u invite dedicated pool for webcoin ? If u really want to spread hashrate, get them onboard.

That wouldn't spread the hashrate, but rather condense it all into one pool. Not really a great idea Wink

You guys hardly understand the concept of mining and decentralisation, do you?

webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:02:18 PM

Yes, The OP will be constantly updated to reflect any new 3rd parties adding Webcoin.

appreciate it. And can you disclose a bit on who is behind the team. A little bit of transparency at least. Dont have to give any names, but something would be nice. Premine address too, so it will be monitored by the community. I am sure you understand the reason behind providing some transparency with the flood of recent scams.

Yes, I recommend you read a few pages back in this thread, My name is Carsen Klock. I don't exactly have the best reputation here, but my coins are solid. I am working on redeeming my name as well. Webcoin is the start. My other coins have been given new managers/leads/devs, so I can focus on Webcoin Smiley

Currently approx: 17500 WEB (The difference was sent to different users who claimed bounties)

Carsen. ahaha, i hope you learned from DreamCoin debacle. Best of luck with this coin man, glad youre being transparent. Just stay focussed on this coin, be open to suggestions from the community and dont take anything personal. Youll do fine.

Edit : also stay active and keep updating the community as development continues would be my best advice. Many devs of new coins stay quiet and kill the price and volume, to a point where it becomes difficult to rebound.

Thank you! I do appreciate your support! I will keep everyone updated! You can always chat with me via Skype or IRC as well Smiley
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:03:57 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:35:38 PM by louiseth1

web.pool.mn is the best pool to mine, always getting the best shares and payout is also good.

Lolll, this is so fud. Any share is the same, regardless where you mine.

This just doesn't make any sense, and "best pool to mine"; let me have my  doubts; with all the scam allegations going around. A simple google search can enlighten your perspective about that pool.

Why do you guys don't just try to compete fairly? Offer something more, and you will get miners. No need for that fud, it gets old.

jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:36:38 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 04:43:07 AM by jarvis

Suchpool is trustworthy
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:39:23 PM

Your shitcoins are crap.  You're a pathetic scammer.  You've wasted peoples time and money with your bullshit.  Go away you fucking punk.

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:52:29 PM

Your shitcoins are crap.  You're a pathetic scammer.  You've wasted peoples time and money with your bullshit.  Go away you fucking punk.

You're in his thread wasting everyone else  time with your ranting. May I suggest you find a new hobby  Roll Eyes

stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:29:47 PM

Hi

the dev has been showing clear signs of remorse with granted so far (2 days) a new sense of clarity.  i have invested some mining time and the last thing i want him to do is go away.

keep strong brother, knock this one out of the park.

Many Thanks
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:59:37 PM

Thank you! I do appreciate your support! I will keep everyone updated! You can always chat with me via Skype or IRC as well Smiley

Hey Carsen, we don't all get a chance to re-do, so I hope u take this "chance" seriously and make the most of it.

Its been mentioned already how u can keep this coin alive. Do follow those suggestions. Namely, stay visible in-forum, don't dump the premine when FUD comes in, keep OP updated, all the good stuff.

Speaking for myself, I'll be gauging how serious u r about redeeming ur rep by 1 factor: how long u stick it out with his coin. And keep it alive, obviously.

Anyway, I find myself buying into 1 of ur coins (again), as if my bagholdings for DRM, TECH, NEB, and a bunch of other coins that I credit u for (XHC? ISIS? who knows what else? only u, to be sure). Yet I like a good story of success and redemption -- Rocky, anyone? So, best of luck to u! Now, don't squander the opportunity to make good.
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:34:06 AM

@xandrino - Of course Wink if you need direct contact with me as well add me on Skype, pm me for my ID Smiley

Looks like update for the QT is coming tomorrow as it isn't mandatory.
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:30:20 AM

Join us tonight in the IRC chat in the wallet QT for a possible  WEB giveaway!! Smiley

I do appreciate the comments guys, I will not let any of you down. Be prepared to go to the moon! Smiley I do try to stay active in the IRC chat daily in the Webcoin QT you can catch me under the username: Webcoin ..If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Tell everyone about Webcoin and our new X14 algorithm that runs cooler than X15! Smiley

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:09:10 AM

Faucet and game are located here, respectively: http://cryptoarrow.com/faucets/webcoin/index.php, http://cryptoarrow.com/games/webcoin/index.php.

Have fun and be sure to promote the coin!
Adatrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:13:59 AM

Faucet and game are located here, respectively: http://cryptoarrow.com/faucets/webcoin/index.php, http://cryptoarrow.com/games/webcoin/index.php.

Have fun and be sure to promote the coin!

Hey nicely done!
tuanvtau

Activity: 179

Glow Like Dat

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

any new and exchange?

[ w h i t e p a p e r ]                      U B O N I U M                      [ a n n   t h r e a d ]
⚫  ETCF MARKET™       ⚫  UBOPAY™       ⚫  UBOBANK™       ⚫  UBOCARD™
Join Our TELEGRAM Community        ||     UBOCOIN PRE-ICO    March 1st
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:01:30 AM

Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

Great transparency. Look Carsen, I know youve probably learned a lot with all these coin launches, but you really have to pick a coin and just put all your energy into it. If price tanks or fud gets in the way, you cant give up and jump to release a new coin. Dumps and Fud are inevitable, its going to happen...how you respond as a lead dev is what matters. Every coin, scam or real goes through the dump and fud stage. Just focus on this coin, and make it happen. Stay persistent and keep working. Also I would suggest getting a team behind you. All the succesful coins have a succesful team, and not just one single developer. Build a team as you build the coin, including freelance devs who help with certain features, community managers, social media, PR managers, etc.

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:07:46 AM

Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

Great transparency. Look Carsen, I know youve probably learned a lot with all these coin launches, but you really have to pick a coin and just put all your energy into it. If price tanks or fud gets in the way, you cant give up and jump to release a new coin. Dumps and Fud are inevitable, its going to happen...how you respond as a lead dev is what matters. Every coin, scam or real goes through the dump and fud stage. Just focus on this coin, and make it happen. Stay persistent and keep working. Also I would suggest getting a team behind you. All the succesful coins have a succesful team, and not just one single developer. Build a team as you build the coin, including freelance devs who help with certain features, community managers, social media, PR managers, etc.

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley
stuffage1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:33:06 AM

Hi

when will the give away be...need some sleep.

Many Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: