Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:28:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Bitcointalk.org forum accounts - Inventory Sold out 6/4/15  (Read 19322 times)
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:37:48 AM

That's irrelevant to anything I said. Accounts can be recovered regardless of how safe you think you're making them.

Well it's true if you consider to the slightest.But I am sure I give more security than other sellers.
No, you do not. Even without a secondary email and changing the password reset questions it is still possible to recover an email address, which means if the email is left attached to the bitcointalk account it can be hacked. For example the questions you need to answer to try to recover a gmail account are as follows:
  • What is the last password you remember
  • When was the last time you were able to sign into your account
  • When did you create the account
  • What are up to 5 email addresses that you frequently contacted
  • What are up to 4 folder labels that you made
  • What is the first recovery email address you remember
  • What are up to 4 other google products that you use and when did you sign up for them

As you can see these are all questions that you would know the answers to. Not only that but it is unlikely that the person you sell the account to will use such email address very often so they will probably not notice that it gets hacked until their bitcointalk account is hacked. You are clearly trying to sell accounts to people with the hope that you can later hack them

So now you are accusing me of fraud when I haven't even sold to you.No one here has accused me so your accusations have no base at all.

Just to remind you,YOU CAN SET CUSTOM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN EVERY EMAIL ACCOUNT.RING A BELL?

Oh wait,YOU CAN EVEN SET 2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION AS WELL AND YOU CAN CHANGE THE CELL PHONE NUMBER TOO.Now are you going to say I can magically hack into phones too?
Even with all of that you can still use social engineering to regain access to the account. Just because you have 2FA enabled does not mean that whatever service you have 2fa enabled with will not let you in your account without giving a 2FA code.

What do you think happens when a gmail account gets hacked and then the hacker enables 2FA? The real owner answers the above questions to have gmail restore access to their account.

Regardless, it is much more safe to use an email with the domain bitcointalk.org, since bitcointalk doesn't offer email services it would be impossible to reset your password via email.

I am accusing you of fraud because I can see right through your plan

I have trust feedbacks from real trusted people you don't.

You have 1 trusted feedback from using an escrow, this really means very little. ACCTseller's feedback is actually more trustworthy than yours.
ACCTseller (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:44:15 AM

That's irrelevant to anything I said. Accounts can be recovered regardless of how safe you think you're making them.

Well it's true if you consider to the slightest.But I am sure I give more security than other sellers.
No, you do not. Even without a secondary email and changing the password reset questions it is still possible to recover an email address, which means if the email is left attached to the bitcointalk account it can be hacked. For example the questions you need to answer to try to recover a gmail account are as follows:
  • What are up to 4 other google products that you use and when did you sign up for them

As you can see these are all questions that you would know the answers to. Not only that but it is unlikely that the person you sell the account to will use such email address very often so they will probably not notice that it gets hacked until their bitcointalk account is hacked. You are clearly trying to sell accounts to people with the hope that you can later hack them

So now you are accusing me of fraud when I haven't even sold to you.No one here has accused me so your accusations have no base at all.

Just to remind you,YOU CAN SET CUSTOM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN EVERY EMAIL ACCOUNT.RING A BELL?

Oh wait,YOU CAN EVEN SET 2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION AS WELL AND YOU CAN CHANGE THE CELL PHONE NUMBER TOO.Now are you going to say I can magically hack into phones too?
Even with all of that you can still use social engineering to regain access to the account. Just because you have 2FA enabled does not mean that whatever service you have 2fa enabled with will not let you in your account without giving a 2FA code.

What do you think happens when a gmail account gets hacked and then the hacker enables 2FA? The real owner answers the above questions to have gmail restore access to their account.

Regardless, it is much more safe to use an email with the domain bitcointalk.org, since bitcointalk doesn't offer email services it would be impossible to reset your password via email.

2 can play your fraud accusing game.Remember you are being accused not me.I have trust feedbacks from real trusted people you don't.My account is my not bought.If you know so much about my so called plan than how do you know about it if you haven't been involved Wink

If hackers were so stupid these days to not change the security questions than we wouldn't have people like you barking about it here.

I am not being accused of anything. Your trusted feedback is from someone who provided escrow for you one time and the account that gave you the trust is likely for sale according to this post/image.

My account is not purchased either (not that it matters). At this point you are clearly trolling
thefalleng2

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:08:20 AM

2 can play your fraud accusing game.Remember you are being accused not me.I have trust feedbacks from real trusted people you don't.My account is my not bought.If you know so much about my so called plan than how do you know about it if you haven't been involved Wink

If hackers were so stupid these days to not change the security questions than we wouldn't have people like you barking about it here.

I am not being accused of anything. Your trusted feedback is from someone who provided escrow for you one time and the account that gave you the trust is likely for sale according to this post/image.

My account is not purchased either (not that it matters). At this point you are clearly trolling

Who will keep cool if you make false accuse to someone of being fraud.

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:28:46 PM

Inventory and prices updated 26/12/14, several accounts are still available

The accounts have not been hacked.

Hero Account
Created in 2012
2.2 BTC
Account has an avatar.
For security purposes activity level will not be disclosed, however it is less then 1,000 activity.

Hero Account
Created in 2013
1.85 BTC
Account does not have an avatar.
For security purposes activity level will not be disclosed, however it is less then 1,000 activity.

Senior Member Accounts
Created in 2013 and 2014
.45 BTC for accounts with 250 - 300 activity
Multiple are available.

Senior Member Accounts
Created in 2013 and 2014
.55 BTC for accounts with 350 - 300 activity
Multiple are available.

Full Member Accounts
.165BTC for account with 120-180 activity
Created in 2014
Multiple are available.  

Full Member Accounts
.22BTC for account with 180-239 activity
Created in 2013 and 2014
Multiple are available.  

Junior Member Accounts
.05BTC for account with 30+ activity
Accounts should be able to get 90+ activity once they have enough posts.  
Created in 2014
Up to 20 are available.

Sales of my junior member inventory are on hold for now. I may be willing to sell one or two with the purchase of a higher level account.

Newbie Accounts
.03BTC for account with 12+ activity
Accounts should be able to get 50+ activity one they have enough posts
Created in 2014
Up to 9 are available.

Escrow is accepted. If you are not willing to use escrow and are not willing to send the BTC first then do not bother to contact me. For transactions of this size escrow is generally free.

Prices are negotiable. Please PM all offers.

FAQ
  • Can I pick the username of account I wish to purchase? No, you must pay and have the TX confirmed prior to learning the username of the account.
  • Can I get a refund? No, all sales are final.
  • Is this allowed per forum rules? Yes see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475
  • Why would I want to purchase an account? Most people buy accounts so they don't have to wait 360 seconds every time they post. Others also want to participate in a signature campaign.
  • How much can I earn in a signature campaign? See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

are these your accounts or are you a broker for them?
bittyfree

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I like nuts

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:33:05 PM

Do you also buy accounts?

ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:01:34 PM

are these your accounts or are you a broker for them?
I will send you a PM. They are my accounts.
Do you also buy accounts?
Not at the moment no
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:35:57 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 04:01:56 AM by ACCTseller

hahahahahahahaaha, ohhhhhhh, I almost choked to death laughing at that, that was fantastic.
Yea that guy was nothing more than a troll
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:08:17 AM

Yea that guy was nothing more then a troll

eh, if it bumps the thread it's worth the trouble, enjoy it.

Btw, not "then" but "than", saw that error numerous times in this thread especially in OP so thought to bring it to you attention.
Thanks for the tip. I fixed the quoted post and the OP (you are the first person to mention anything like this despite 10k+ views).
dbtw, I congratulate you on the business of selling bct accounts I love to see that type of ingenuity.  
I know you are being sarcastic however the trading of accounts does give accounts value, which means if someone wants money, they have the choice of either trying to pull off a scam (that may or may not be successful - but will almost certainly destroy almost all value of the account) or they can sell the account. I argue that more people take the later route and sell their account which results in less scam attempts
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:09:37 AM

Yea that guy was nothing more then a troll

eh, if it bumps the thread it's worth the trouble, enjoy it.

Btw, not "then" but "than", saw that error numerous times in this thread especially in OP so thought to bring it to you attention.
Thanks for the tip. I fixed the quoted post and the OP (you are the first person to mention anything like this despite 10k+ views).
dbtw, I congratulate you on the business of selling bct accounts I love to see that type of ingenuity. 
I know you are being sarcastic however the trading of accounts does give accounts value, which means if someone wants money, they have the choice of either trying to pull off a scam (that may or may not be successful - but will almost certainly destroy almost all value of the account) or they can sell the account. I argue that more people take the later route and sell their account which results in less scam attempts

No sarcasm whatsoever, I sincerely appreciate what you are doing. 

The whole principle behind cryptocurrency is the fact that we create real money out of absolutely nothing.  To me that's genius. 

What you are doing is similar to that, you are taking something that is otherwise worthless and getting true / real value from it.

Keep up the great work.

Well thanks for the compliment.

I will keep up the good work Wink
dsfwerq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:05:36 AM

please reply pm
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:29:14 PM

please reply pm
I replied to your PM and all other PM's received.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:28:27 AM

Bump!

Get 15% off your account if you mention this bump! (offer only good for the next 24 hours - from the time of this post)

Hey, please PM me, we can discuss about it.

I might not be able to purchase in the next 24 hours though(So no 15% discount Angry), but hopefully we can work out a price right for both of us.

Thanks
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:36:11 PM

Bump!

Get 15% off your account if you mention this bump! (offer only good for the next 24 hours - from the time of this post)

I might not be able to purchase in the next 24 hours though(So no 15% discount Angry), but hopefully we can work out a price right for both of us.

Thanks
PM sent
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:00:52 PM

Bump!

Thanks
PM sent

So you only have member accounts for sale right now?
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:01:49 PM

Bump!

Thanks
PM sent

no

As clearly pointed out in the OP I have senior members, full members, members and newbies available for sale.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:13:50 PM

Bump!

Thanks
PM sent

no

As clearly pointed out in the OP I have senior members, full members, members and newbies available for sale.

Sorry but in the PM you sent me you said "I still have Member accounts left"

My 24 hour discount is now over, however I do still have on member account left.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:08:33 AM

Bump

Still waiting for a response from another seller.

I'm going to PM you again, if you can offer a more competitive price than the other one, I'll use you Smiley

Just wait for the PM, it's coming soon....
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:28:20 AM

Bump

I'm going to PM you again, if you can offer a more competitive price than the other one, I'll use you Smiley

I replied to your PM. My pricing is very competitive IMO and the accounts that I sell have very high quality posts. 
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:44:03 AM

Bump

I replied to your PM. My pricing is very competitive IMO and the accounts that I sell have very high quality posts. 

I thought you were just a dealer, not actually the owner of all the accounts? I might be mistaken though.

Replied to your PM again Smiley
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2647

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:51:34 AM

I guess he's both but I think the majority of his accounts are created and upheld by himself, though he he has bought accounts to sell on in the past I believe.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███