Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Bitcointalk.org forum accounts - Inventory Sold out 6/4/15  (Read 19319 times)
ACCTseller (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:58:33 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 09:44:02 PM by ACCTseller

Inventory and prices updated 6/4/15, several accounts are still available

The accounts have not been hacked.

Sold out. - Congrats to everyone who was able to purchase a high quality account from me.

Escrow is accepted. If you are not willing to use escrow and are not willing to send the BTC first then do not bother to contact me. For transactions of this size escrow is generally free.

Prices are negotiable. Prices greatly reduced and are absolutely the lowest I will accept. Please PM all offers.

I will offer a 5% discount if you buy 3 or more accounts. Less then 3 accounts are left

FAQ
  • Can I pick the username of account I wish to purchase? No, you must pay and have the TX confirmed prior to learning the username of the account.
  • Can I get a refund? No, all sales are final.
  • Is this allowed per forum rules? Yes see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475
  • Why would I want to purchase an account? Most people buy accounts so they don't have to wait 360 seconds every time they post. Others also want to participate in a signature campaign.
  • How much can I earn in a signature campaign? See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
  • Am I interested in buying your account? No
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:38:07 PM

I have several Full and SR member forum accounts for sale.

All accounts were created in late 2013 and have neutral trust. The accounts have not been hacked.

Full Member Accounts:
Starting at .13BTC for accounts with 140-154 activity
.25BTC for accounts with 238 activity
Other full member accounts available as well.

Senior Accounts
.50BTC for accounts with 252-268 activity

Most accounts have avatars.

Escrow is accepted.

Prices are neogeoable. Please PM all offers.

FAQ
  • Can I pick the username of account I wish to purchase? No, you must pay and have the TX confirmed prior to learning the username of the account.
  • Can I get a refund? No, all sales are final.
  • Is this allowed per forum rules? Yes see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475
  • Why would I want to purchase an account? Most people buy accounts so they don't have to wait 360 seconds every time they post. Others also want to participate in a signature campaign.
  • How much can I earn in a signature campaign? See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Seems like a good idea, but the accounts are waay too expensive. I have built up my activity/post count from the occasional post (maybe once a day), not worth .5 btc (~300$). Drop your prices a bit, and you will see some buyers. I would probably sell my account for a maximum of .1 btc, but I don't want to.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:49:14 PM

Seems like a good idea, but the accounts are waay too expensive. I have built up my activity/post count from the occasional post (maybe once a day), not worth .5 btc (~300$). Drop your prices a bit, and you will see some buyers. I would probably sell my account for a maximum of .1 btc, but I don't want to.
Thank you for your feedback.

As I said in the OP, I am willing to negotiate on all prices, and the worse I can do is tell you that your offer is too low. Smiley

You can easily ROI in under a month with a Senior account for 0.50 BTC on a signature campaign.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:50:35 PM

As I said in the OP, I am willing to negotiate on all prices, and the worse I can do is tell you that your offer is too low. Smiley

You can easily ROI in under a month with a Senior account for 0.50 BTC on a signature campaign.
Not under a month. Currently the highest rank is hero that makes a difference in sig campaigns, and you would have to do 400 posts in a month to get the max of 0.48BTC, which is quite a bit.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

Not under a month. Currently the highest rank is hero that makes a difference in sig campaigns, and you would have to do 400 posts in a month to get the max of 0.48BTC, which is quite a bit.
FXOpen pays 0.0013 BTC per post and allows 125 posts per week, so after 4 weeks, someone could earn 0.65 BTC and would ROI.

See this thread for signature rates https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:44:16 AM

FXOpen pays 0.0013 BTC per post and allows 125 posts per week, so after 4 weeks, someone could earn 0.65 BTC and would ROI.

See this thread for signature rates https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
The campaign isn't open for new joiners, so I would expect it to be hard to get into. And if you are making 125 posts per week, you probably already have a hero or senior account.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:00:16 PM

The campaign isn't open for new joiners, so I would expect it to be hard to get into. And if you are making 125 posts per week, you probably already have a hero or senior account.
There are other compaigns that have higher posting limits as well.

Your activity is based on how many two week periods you post using your account. It would be very well possible that someone could have joined the forum recentally and has not accumlated enough activity yet. A user could also want an additional account to earn extra from signature campaigns.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:55:42 PM

There are other compaigns that have higher posting limits as well.

Your activity is based on how many two week periods you post using your account. It would be very well possible that someone could have joined the forum recentally and has not accumlated enough activity yet. A user could also want an additional account to earn extra from signature campaigns.

Your information is a bit messed.  Primedice is currently the top paying signature, 0.48 BTC a month at hero member status, and 0.4 BTC a month at senior member status, MAX.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:38:51 AM

still selling. Have had several transactions go very smoothly.

[There are other compaigns that have higher posting limits as well.

Your information is a bit messed.  Primedice is currently the top paying signature, 0.48 BTC a month at hero member status, and 0.4 BTC a month at senior member status, MAX.
Monbux - PD is not the top paying signature campaign, FXopen is. However even if you were to accept the assumption that you can only make .40 BTC per month, you would ROI in less then two months and earn a 60% return on a .50 BTC investment after two months.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:02:48 AM

[There are other compaigns that have higher posting limits as well.

Your information is a bit messed.  Primedice is currently the top paying signature, 0.48 BTC a month at hero member status, and 0.4 BTC a month at senior member status, MAX.
Monbux - PD is not the top paying signature campaign, FXopen is. However even if you were to accept the assumption that you can only make .40 BTC per month, you would ROI in less then two months and earn a 60% return on a .50 BTC investment after two months.

Unfortunately, FXOpen is closing after the last payment period; that is, tomorrow. So Monbux is right: in the pay per post campaigns, PD is the highest paying one at the moment, and you'd need 2 months at least to make up for the account (and post like hell to get there). Wink
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:06:54 AM

Your information is a bit messed.  Primedice is currently the top paying signature, 0.48 BTC a month at hero member status, and 0.4 BTC a month at senior member status, MAX.
Unfortunately, FXOpen is closing after the last payment period; that is, tomorrow. So Monbux is right: in the pay per post campaigns, PD is the highest paying one at the moment, and you'd need 2 months at least to make up for the account (and post like hell to get there). Wink
I have no interest in buying any forum accounts, however two months is really not a long time to make your money back and then some. There are few other investment opportunities that will allow you to make this kind of money.
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:10:46 AM

Why we can't know the username... Also why are you using "Newbie" account ?
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:14:50 AM

Pretty sure you are selling hacked account, this is the reason why we can't know the username... Also why are you using "Newbie" account ?
I am not selling hacked accounts.

Although selling forum accounts is allowed as per forum rules, it is frowned upon by the community and people will negitive trust the accounts, making the accounts worthless as most signature campaigns want accounts with neutral or positive trust.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:37:23 AM

I have no interest in buying any forum accounts, however two months is really not a long time to make your money back and then some. There are few other investment opportunities that will allow you to make this kind of money.

Sure, 2 months isn't a long time for an investment, but you have to consider it's an investment that requires work: namely, posting over 400 times, which not something everyone has the time and/or patience for. Also, PD is planning on changing its payment structure, so there is no guarantee this would even be profitable any time soon - and we all know how stable most other campaigns are. Tongue

Pretty sure you are selling hacked account, this is the reason why we can't know the username... Also why are you using "Newbie" account ?

Although selling forum accounts is allowed as per forum rules, it is frowned upon by the community and people will negitive trust the accounts, making the accounts worthless as most signature campaigns want accounts with neutral or positive trust.

And especially if the accounts have past trades, with positive trust, I think the negative feedback is warranted as it can easily promoted scamming. Speaking of which, where is Vod? Wink
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:16:22 AM

Sure, 2 months isn't a long time for an investment, but you have to consider it's an investment that requires work: namely, posting over 400 times, which not something everyone has the time and/or patience for. Also, PD is planning on changing its payment structure, so there is no guarantee this would even be profitable any time soon - and we all know how stable most other campaigns are. Tongue
You are correct that there is no guarantee, but if you were to buy the account now then you can earn .48 this money (stunna said he is not going to change payment structure this month) and you would almost certainly earn more then .02 next month so you would still easily ROI in less then two months.

And especially if the accounts have past trades, with positive trust, I think the negative feedback is warranted as it can easily promoted scamming. Speaking of which, where is Vod? Wink
Account selling is not for people looking for account with positive trust as most people that have traded will not sell their account. Regardless, it is well known that it is always advisable to use escrow for all trades.

If vod were to negitive trust me then I would just continue using escrow and being able to sell my accounts.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:44:40 AM

You are correct that there is no guarantee, but if you were to buy the account now then you can earn .48 this money (stunna said he is not going to change payment structure this month) and you would almost certainly earn more then .02 next month so you would still easily ROI in less then two months.

0.48 you get with the hero account. The limit is 400 posts/month, so for seniors the max is 0.4/month, and 0.24/month for full members.
Also FX campaign is dead, unlike you tried to make the possible buyers think.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

0.48 you get with the hero account. The limit is 400 posts/month, so for seniors the max is 0.4/month, and 0.24/month for full members.
Also FX campaign is dead, unlike you tried to make the possible buyers think.

This limits have been discussed alreadly.

It is also been discussed that the FXOpen campaign is closing. The OP was not aware of this fact when it was brought up.

The price for my senior account is reasonable. If you would like to buy it but the price is too high then you can PM me an offer.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

Prices have been lowered, and accounts have been added to my inventory due to position promotions.
Fiora

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:42:42 PM

are you also buying accounts as well?
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:15:19 AM

are you also buying accounts as well?
The only account that I would be willing to buy is the Tradefortress account.

Other then that I do not buy accounts as it is too risky. I create my own accounts.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to buy his account in particular? To have the record on least trusted score in the forum? Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: