Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6893 times)
BillTech

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:52:13 PM

good lookin out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:42:10 PM

carsen is still launching shitcoins
trademark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:57:42 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 12:31:12 PM by trademark

carsen is still launching shitcoins

Yeah and from his post it looks like he'll be abandoning webcoin very soon since Richie of Bittrex will most likely not add it.  The guy can't dump his coins so he'll make another one with a new identity with the hopes that I don't find out.  Guess his plans with webcoin got ruined.  

dev,some good news here?
Waiting for bittrex to trade mine. Cheesy

No updates yet....Richie has had some mixed feelings towards me.....But not all hope is lost Wink he still may add it.  

Would anyone be interested in taking the premine & development lead on Webcoin? I want to be able to work on something new for everyone and still keep Webcoin going forward (The new devs biggest job would be marketing, since Webcoin is very stable, or focus on new features, which I would still be willing to help work on). This was suggested to me by a recommendable member of the community, kassado.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:20:59 AM

His next one is CKcoin.. be aware..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
trademark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:39:09 AM

His next one is CKcoin.. be aware..

Haha. Guy has some balls naming a coin after him. I thought it was a joke by someone else but after calculating his total coins. I think it really is him. This guy is horrible at math and has been wrong with the total coins for EVERY coin he has launched.   

Block Reward Schedule:
Block 1 - 600,000 CK
Block 2-250 - 1 CK
Block 251-1500000 - 20 CK

600,000 + 248 + 29,994,980 = 30,595,228

Yet he lists the total coins are 30,000,248. 

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:29:12 AM

please bribe me ! Smiley

CK thinks he can bribe me.  I am only down for what is right and considering this guy has made so many people lose money, it needs to end. I can read him like a book and am now 5 for 5 at spotting his scams.  He kept deleting my posts in the Webcoin thread and then sent me the following PM.  Avoid this coin, he'll be gone once it's on an exchange.

Hey man,

Webcoin is here to stay forever. I promise.

I will give you some WEB to stop trying to ruin my name. Contact me via skype at carsenklock

I never was trying to avoid you man. Hit me up ASAP Smiley

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:45:30 AM

Good job.

i have had a LOT of "offers" like this on Cryptsy chat or by email or pm here too.
this bribery routine is yet another method they use to smooth over their ponzi schemes.

FUD first & ask questions later™
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:36:14 PM

Nice catch. I took over one of his old Coins. Firecoin and it has been a pain in the butt trying to clear its name and get people to some back to it.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:18:08 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 01:42:42 PM by Testing Crypto

Nice catch. I took over one of his old Coins. Firecoin and it has been a pain in the butt trying to clear its name and get people to some back to it.

Your doing a great job too, don't give up. I still hold a few hundred Firecoins, from the allcoin dump. I was even there when it happened, watching all the people in the chat saying "wow, do that again". Like it was cool for someone to dump huge & then just get left behind when the price shot up for the next few hours.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:09:29 AM

Your doing a great job too, don't give up. I still hold a few hundred Firecoins, from the allcoin dump. I was even there when it happened, watching all the people in the chat saying "wow, do that again". Like it was cool for someone to dump huge & then just get left behind when the price shot up for the next few hours.

P.S. really want to say, the crypto world is looking like someone who just got there paycheck & spends it all in one day or a matter of hours (little to show for it). Why, does no one save anymore & everyone sells out right away Huh Yes, I know there are a lot of smart people just buying low & selling high to double their amount of coins. Just would really like to see people wise up & only sell in very small amounts, say if they really need cash & not just dumping right off the bat... I made that mistake for months, when I first started crypto for the second time. Missed out big, cause BTC was less than $80 & I'm a holder. Now that has all changed, anyone smart sells the second the coin hits the exchange & buys back after the big dump Wink Seems like a big game played with real money, smart people gain & others just lose everything & luck is also a big factor from time to time...

Thanks for the kind words. I am having a hard time getting people interested in fire. I am doing a .25 btc contest but hardly any entries.

People don't dump because most are only looking for a quick buck. Also there are too many scammers out there.
trademark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:55:57 AM

This kid doesn't know when to stop.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741234.msg8375697#msg8375697
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:10:19 AM

Nice work guys!

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:47:05 PM

What about Mantiscoin  , is it a Carsen Klock coin ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.920
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:21:54 PM

carsen kock is a worthless punk.  His coins are all copy paste shitcoins because he can't code.  All he can do is clone a github repository and change a few basic parameters.  He's done this with nine coins that we know of so far.  Scum like carsen kock do nothing but give cryptocurrency a bad image. 

Every coin that carsen kock has launched is a failure that has cost people money and time.  He's left a long list of bagholders while making a few paltry btc.  He's nothing more than an ignorant punk from some hick town in Idaho. 

Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

I just want to make sure everyone knows that Firecoin is no longer run by him. I took over the coin July 19th after he left.
trademark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:58:48 PM

I am not sure, was this coin ninja launched? After a little research. I think the mantiscoin dev is the same dev as nightmarecoin and nightmarecoin is Carsen.  Here's some proof:

https://twitter.com/nightmarecoin/following

https://twitter.com/MantisCoin/following

Now, I don't have time to check out the list carefully. But just skimming through I noticed they are following the same people.  Pretty sure he's using a program that follows other twitter accounts.

"Iwan Hermawan"  "Altcoin Devvie"

When I have more time, I'll look into it more.  Good luck!
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:20:26 PM

I am not sure, was this coin ninja launched? After a little research. I think the mantiscoin dev is the same dev as nightmarecoin and nightmarecoin is Carsen.  Here's some proof:

https://twitter.com/nightmarecoin/following

https://twitter.com/MantisCoin/following

Now, I don't have time to check out the list carefully. But just skimming through I noticed they are following the same people.  Pretty sure he's using a program that follows other twitter accounts.

"Iwan Hermawan"  "Altcoin Devvie"

When I have more time, I'll look into it more.  Good luck!

thanks for the info  Smiley
carsenk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:54:52 PM

Wahhhh wahhh wahh wahhh wahh

I am not a scammer for the hundredth fucking time. I make coins. You trolls have ruined my name, I have done nothing wrong. My coins are always 100% legit, I have never attempted to hack, scam, or fraud someone. I just dumped the coins when I have the chance to, the whole fucking point of making a coin is to make some money. If you weren't here to make money then why the fuck are you in cryptos?Huh All my coins would be happy and alive if you dumb fuck trolls didn't FUD every last breathe out of them because I "oohhhhh dumped my coins, omfg, omg, omg, wah wah wah" miners dump way more coins than I have ever even had the chance to.

I won't ever stop making cryptos. Wink

OH AND BTW: CRYPTOS ARE NOT REAL< IT IS A FUCKING DIGITAL FAKE COMMODITY< ANYONE CAN GENERATE A GENESISBLOCK AND CREATE A COIN< ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND ITS NOT REAL. So all you investors claiming omg scammer wah, you are the ones investing into literally air because you "think" its worth something. Its all a fugazzi. Don't bitch at me for creating your stupid fantasies.

Oh and those that don't like my language. Grow the fuck up!

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:00:38 AM

I am not a scammer for the hundredth fucking time. I make coins. You trolls have ruined my name, I have done nothing wrong. My coins are always 100% legit, I have never attempted to hack, scam, or fraud someone.

I just dumped the coins when I have the chance to, the whole fucking point of making a coin is to make some money. If you weren't here to make money then why the fuck are you in cryptos?Huh

Dumping the coins when you have a chance to shows that you have little concern or involvement with your coins and cryptos in general. Meaning you are a scammer and a fraudster. If you dont believe in what you create, then why wouldnt you be called a scammer?

OH AND BTW: CRYPTOS ARE NOT REAL< IT IS A FUCKING DIGITAL FAKE COMMODITY< ANYONE CAN GENERATE A GENESISBLOCK AND CREATE A COIN< ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND ITS NOT REAL. So all you investors claiming omg scammer wah, you are the ones investing into literally air because you "think" its worth something. Its all a fugazzi. Don't bitch at me for creating your stupid fantasies.

While I dont disagree with you that its the investors fault for getting into the new hotness, this is really a dumb argument. My USD is fake, its nothing but ones and zeros, and a piece of plastic. Sure I can go to an ATM and get real dollars out of it but I can also do the same thing by transferring coins into BTC or LTC and then transfer it into USD and do the same thing.

Oh and those that don't like my language. Grow the fuck up!

These are the words of a child, not of an adult. I kindly suggest to you to "grow the fuck up". If you had to create so many coins I seriously doubt the works of trolls smeared your name into oblivion that caused you to drop each one of them. Plus on top of that, you did say you will never stop making coins.

Lastly, I can certainly tell that this battle field of wits is largely outside your favor, so allow me to give you some fodder for your response. You're a doodiehead. Wink

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:07:05 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775289.200

next carsen junkie coin ;]

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄