Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering BTC loans [no collateral]  (Read 62241 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:33:17 PM

I like to to get some BTC from you. But I can't give any collateral and interest. I will sell collaterals to get more BTC. I want BTC for buying hashes. I will give 10% of my mining. I need 0% interest loan of ~$30. I will pay you as soon as I reach ~$30(amount you give). Can you give me? My BTC address : 1MzakiRDem5MCocbcP7DgfcVGZNZe2KqaC
Kindly,
     MZ

Is the non-willingness to pay interest a result of religious restriction?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

I like to to get some BTC from you. But I can't give any collateral and interest. I will sell collaterals to get more BTC. I want BTC for buying hashes. I will give 10% of my mining. I need 0% interest loan of ~$30. I will pay you as soon as I reach ~$30(amount you give). Can you give me? My BTC address : 1MzakiRDem5MCocbcP7DgfcVGZNZe2KqaC
Kindly,
     MZ

Is the non-willingness to pay interest a result of religious restriction?

Yes, my friend! I know someone would find it. Anyway I don't like disclosing most of the things before someone else find it. Smiley
Kindly,
      MZ

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:50:12 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 07:31:10 PM by haploid23

I can't give any collateral and interest... I want BTC for buying hashes. I will give 10% of my mining. I need 0% interest loan of ~$30.

No collateral, no interest, and I get 10% of mining proceeds. Why don't I buy my own mining contract, and get 100% of the proceeds, with zero chance of getting scammed? Go beg somewhere else. Some of these requests just blows my mind.

I can't give any collateral and interest... I want BTC for buying hashes. I will give 10% of my mining. I need 0% interest loan of ~$30.

No collateral, no interest, and I get 10% of mining proceeds. Why don't I buy my own mining contract, and get 100% of the proceeds, with zero chance of getting scammed? Go beg somewhere else. Some of these requests just blows my mind.

I can offer you upto 30% of my mining. If you want more, name it, I will try my best to give you. I will give the BTC you give regardless of the mining reward. Smiley

I want 100% of the mining, but most of all, I want you to use a bit of common sense, then just go away  Cheesy

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 07:06:44 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 07:25:15 PM by haploid23

I'm looking for 5-10BTC loan for in real life selling/trading (more profitable) and as a little social experiment on the BTC community and it also helps spread the word on BTC.

You say no collateral but regardless I'll give you shares on cryptostocks to the same value of the loan you give me to keep for good meaning even when I pay back you can keep them. I'll also pay back whatever % interest rate you want on the loan for 30 days. I can take more than 10BTC if you want, up to yourself.

Like I said I'm writing a report on BTC, the community and doing a little social experiment that I'll publish at the end of the 30 days.

I can loan to you up to 10btc, provided that you have the proper collateral. Cryptostocks shares are NOT a good collateral at this time, and you know that. Otherwise you wouldn't allow me to keep them at the end.

Looking at the recent events on cryptostocks, it looks like these are nearly worthless now. Take a look HERE for problems, and HERE to see how people already got screwed. I'm sure you're already aware, that's why you offered them.

Since you seemingly have a real name as a forum account, I'm sure you have no problem verifying that you're indeed Ryan Milligan. If you can provide this verification, and also proof that you're working on your article and details on your social experiment, then I'll approve a 0.1btc loan. If you can provide PROPER collateral, then I can loan any amount. Otherwise, your request is denied altogether. You PM me if you'd like to proceed, otherwise just ignore my conditions.

Like I said I'm writing a report on BTC, the community and doing a little social experiment that I'll publish at the end of the 30 days.
And what if no article gets published, and shares becomes worthless (like it nearly is now)? I'm not waiting 30 days only to realize that there's no article, and you've already ran with the large amount of btc.

And why don't you just sell those shares if you are going to let the lender keep them anyways?

IPO flag is active just now + the whole point of me even asking for a loan is for the whole report/experiment thing I'm doing. I have 20BTC worth of shares and was lucky enough to get into BTC while it had just gone double figures.

The loan is part of the report on bitcoin, the community, wide spreading knowledge as well as a few things you'll see if you read it when I publish it.

Sorry this is just giberish. You haven't directly answered why can't just sell the shares to bring back 20btc rather than asking for a loan of 10btc. They're throwaway shares and the end anyways, and I don't value you them as collateral, so no reason for you not to sell them.

I'm denying the loan, so I guess your experiment is a failure. Be sure to include this in your upcoming report  Wink. However, if you want a real loan, the conditions are already stated in the first reply.

Wow haploid i think something is wrong with you if you turn it down xD
True, something is wrong with me. So why don't you go ahead and provide the loan if you're so confident? I'm sure you want the interest and free cryptostock shares. You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite would you?

RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

I'm looking for 5-10BTC loan for in real life selling/trading (more profitable) and as a little social experiment on the BTC community and it also helps spread the word on BTC.

You say no collateral but regardless I'll give you shares on cryptostocks to the same value of the loan you give me to keep for good meaning even when I pay back you can keep them. I'll also pay back whatever % interest rate you want on the loan for 30 days. I can take more than 10BTC if you want, up to yourself.

I can loan to you up to 10btc, provided that you have the proper collateral. Cryptostocks shares are NOT a good collateral at this time, and you know that. Otherwise you wouldn't allow me to keep them at the end.

Looking at the recent events on cryptostocks, it looks like these are nearly worthless now. Take a look HERE for problems, and HERE to see how people already got screwed. I'm sure you're already aware, that's why you offered them.

Since you seemingly have a real name as a forum account, I'm sure you have no problem verifying that you're indeed Ryan Milligan. If you can provide this verification, and also proof that you're working on your article and details on your social experiment, then I'll approve a 0.1btc loan. If you can provide PROPER collateral, then I can loan any amount. Otherwise, your request is denied altogether. You PM me if you'd like to proceed, otherwise just ignore my conditions.

And what if no article gets published, and shares becomes worthless (like it nearly is now)? I'm not waiting 30 days only to realize that there's no article, and you've already ran with the large amount of btc.

And why don't you just sell those shares if you are going to let the lender keep them anyways?

IPO flag is active just now + the whole point of me even asking for a loan is for the whole report/experiment thing I'm doing. I have 20BTC worth of shares and was lucky enough to get into BTC while it had just gone double figures.

The loan is part of the report on bitcoin, the community, wide spreading knowledge as well as a few things you'll see if you read it when I publish it.

Sorry this is just giberish. You haven't directly answered why can't just sell the shares to bring back 20btc rather than asking for a loan of 10btc. They're throwaway shares and the end anyways, and I don't value you them as collateral, so no reason for you not to sell them.

I'm denying the loan, so I guess your experiment is a failure. Be sure to include this in your upcoming report  Wink. However, if you want a real loan, the conditions are already stated in the first reply.

True, something is wrong with me. So why don't you go ahead and provide the loan if you're so confident? I'm sure you want the interest and free cryptostock shares. You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite would you?

The report is not a failure. It can't fail, it can't win. It's simply an experiment to see what happens.

What do you deem proper collateral?
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 07:43:01 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 03:21:36 AM by haploid23

I'm sure you can figure out what a worthy collateral is. Any further negotiating or proof needs to be done in PM, and I'll post the final terms public. Also, please edit out your previous post, you don't need to quote the whole thing when it was right above.

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:02:30 PM

3rd loan with moni3z, but via PM this time. Copying PM here to reference.

Looking for a 0.45 loan repayment of 0.50 if possible. If not I can break it up into separate loans. Payment to the usual address I use, if acceptable I'll make a thread. Repayment next week, Friday 15Aug

Sure, approved for full amount. Post your address, or let me know if you want me to send to previous address you used.

Awesome, I use the same address everytime 18gEM6Mjk9QmXs6GyvSFbNmfncPJr2Zq69
Acts as sort of a 2-factor ID so nobody can phish this account and get loans in my name.

Good to know about the same address. 0.45 just sent:

https://blockchain.info/tx/8e717c0f202c5ebcdf03eb9149a535d7c5f5ef5488b888fc06d51c6449a59113

Send the 0.5btc back to same repayment address as the previous two loans:

18ResrpQjWz5rJr8mPH3NKLgrgLQzNHxym

justbtcme

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:30:17 PM

I would provide it if i had the btc, quite ignorant coming from you as previously i did request a loan from you, so its pretty obvious. You're not as smart as you seem then. Roll Eyes

Really no need for insults just because a request was denied.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:32:37 PM

I would provide it if i had the btc, quite ignorant coming from you as previously i did request a loan from you, so its pretty obvious. You're not as smart as you seem then. Roll Eyes
Even though I'm a little saddened hap asked me to wait until the 11th to re-borrow the 0.3 because he felt I was trying to game the terms or get additional rep I don't want or need for the re-borrow. He has been fair to a lot of people and I'm sure puts up with a lot. So I wouldn't say he's ignorant but more protecting his bottom line.

@jusbtcme: You might want to correct your sig to look like mine or you might no get paid.

To be decided...
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:17:48 AM

You just indirectly called anyone able to fund, but not willing to, stupid. His request is posted out in the open, so if I don't fund his 10btc request, anyone else can too.

What you're doing is the equivalent of using pretend-money to go all-in on a poker hand. When you lose, it doesn't matter. I'd love to see you put your bitcoin where your mouth is, when you actually have it. The game changes when you risk real btc.

Well funny thing is that I barely gamble so you're quote wrong there aren't you.

You don't need to gamble to understand the analogy or the point I'm making. But perhaps you're not as smart as you seem then  Wink

This triggered another thread cleanup, and I'm not going to go on about this topic any further.

Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:13:34 AM

Hello I am wondering if you will be able to lend me 0.5 BTC for 7 days, I get paid on the 14th and I am willing to repay 0.59 BTC. Let me know if you are interested.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 08:41:14 AM

Hello I am wondering if you will be able to lend me 0.5 BTC for 7 days, I get paid on the 14th and I am willing to repay 0.59 BTC. Let me know if you are interested.

Denied. Come up with a better story, your current one has too many inconsistencies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726814.0

PS - you double-posted, so I just deleted one of them.

poisenrang

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:36:56 PM

a Pretty small one,
Amount: 0.025 BTC
Duration: 7 Days
Repayment amount: 0.032 BTC
Why: investing in a rising business

if you want to you can have a copy of my ID

Address:1LDR5FvusfDYfQ2YEyBwwCMB18hB6Y6jQn

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

Amount: 0.025 BTC

Denied. Your account is only a few weeks old, and all you do is spam the off-topic section. Perfect for a throwaway account, or one to be sold later.

Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:33:13 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 11:46:38 PM by Melds

0.02 BTC for 7 days in exchange for 0.0215 BTC

Deposit Address 1KQmwrWjiFWCYjjQo6f6u7rTzeiUvSxpyq

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:53:31 PM

Did you barely make the 20 post count just so you can request? Denied.

Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Did you barely make the 20 post count just so you can request? Denied.

Um, it's a new account. Didn't see your post limit or I wouldn't have bothered. Thanks

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:20:11 AM

Looking for a 1.5 BTC loan.

Denied. Requested amount is too high, and also I can't determine how much trustworthy you really are from an account that was potentially purchased/sold.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:10:07 AM

Need 0.04 BTC loan for around 7 days.
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:17:50 AM

Need 0.04 BTC loan for around 7 days.
Denied.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: