Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:24:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:45:00 PM

fuck dev and fuck price

and fuck you?  Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Hey, how's the addition of Alexandro working out for you guys? Just about as the Maximillian one starting this piece of crap, right?

You cannot say you werent foretold though...

There's a saying in Spanish that goes something like this: He who goes to bed with children awakens with poopoo.

in this case children with no knowledge of anything, really, specifically.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:37:13 PM

there are is info from Max, working wallet repaired from synchro issue is relase on 11 on Monday. Read 1 page before.
Now we wait to Monday nothing happen before Monday. So delecte weekend and check on Monday.
Sry fo bad english.
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:37:52 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 12:51:27 AM by Tree Fiddy

Hey, how's the addition of Alexandro working out for you guys? Just about as the Maximillian one starting this piece of crap, right?

There's a saying in Spanish that goes something like this: He who goes to bed with children awakens with poopoo.

Your entire baseless argument can be summed up on your own post in this thread:

Since the coin doesn't bring anything to the table that at least 1,000 others already have implemented for months or even years

The op intends to work towards an anonymity solution and smart contract integration. While there are other coins working towards anonymity, they do so in different ways and none have proven to be 100% successful so far. With that said, all coins are works in progress including Bitcoin which doesn't seem to be working towards a new anonymous solution at all.

As for your quote: there are not 1,000 coins out there - I believe the true number is closer to half of that. You would struggle to name even 20 active coins that claim to be currently working towards an anonymous solution. I don't know of any others working on smart contracts, but there may be one or two who have mentioned it by now.

Every post you make is laden with emotion and doom and I expect your next post will be no different. It's hard to respect your posts or your threads when you are so prone to exaggeration and provide little to no real evidence. You seem to connect dots and half-truths in a way similar to a conspiracy theorist. You're this board's Alex Jones.

For entertainment's sake, please provide us with a list of coins that have had these implementations for "months or even years".

I'll wait.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:51:11 AM

there are not 1,000 coins out there - I believe the true number is closer to half of that. You would struggle to name even 20 active coins that claim to be currently working towards an anonymous solution.

My Interest focuses on glorious 7 merely, and one position of that are mining shares, because electricity is expensive in my country. Hence the interest for not-POW based currencies.

Is the anonymity such a big matter for a coin's success? If one looks back on the early Bitcoin days, there was the promise of worldwide money transfers at lightning speed and no costs, and no man in the middle parties like a bank involved, totally in private. Invisible, fast, zilch transfer fees. On top of that a yearly interest rate "to the moon". Merely holding a stack of Bitcoins could have made one rich. Plenty of rumors about successfull early adopters.
People like MagicalTux, a former successfull number one exchange operator (okay, he's bankrupt now) or Dreadpirateroberts who was holding one of the biggest stocks (do they still use medieval stocks in jail? Perhaps now a stock holds him)

We know where this dream has come to. Transfer fees are like txfee=0.001 BTC rising, speed is rather slow with 6 confirmations, the anonymity is not existing at all, quite the opposite. The moon still shines from above, unable to reach.

From this position I challenge all promises made by fresh coins. Believe nothing.
When the next one arrives with an ingenious mixing solution or new type of crypto algorithm to sign transfers, just consider the past. We have plenty of different coins and can exchange them like we like to do, even nondigitally over the counter.

I think mixing coins like that, using variety and the analogue transfer is the key to anonymity. The technical implementations are "nice" but honeytraps
Cannon Fodder

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:49:55 AM

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt141/buzzyloc/SmileNowCryLater.jpg
willpv2

Activity: 130

Always trying to learn more.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:22:13 AM

Is the new wallet just fixes?

Nope, it will release on 11th August so 2 more days.

Thats the simple fact. anything under 3000 is a good earner

Currently Holding: SWIFT(BitSwift) & XMG(Magi)

InvestFeed coming soon: https://www.investfeed.com/?rec=661f1bb
davided

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:23:10 AM

LOL,i just thought this coin have dead.
It's amazing that the dev is still alive Grin
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:46:19 AM

There's no dev, really. There's an incompetent chain operator -he puts together some pieces of mining rigs, that's the only paid job he has had- and there's an Italian child with no experience in anything whatsoever, as PR-"man" or shorts. They both are trying to keep the blind and greedy bagholders here hooked up for a bit while they unload a shitfull of this shitcoin. That's all there is, really.

But the blind/greedy/bagholders will hang on to every proof that there's nothing and will choose to "be hard to respect" the truth. Oh well, nature of the beast.
This is done, has been since the very start of the scam, as it marches, inexorably to being delisted any time now.
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:03:24 AM

There's no dev, really. There's an incompetent chain operator -he puts together some pieces of mining rigs, that's the only paid job he has had- and there's an Italian child with no experience in anything whatsoever, as PR-"man" or shorts. They both are trying to keep the blind and greedy bagholders here hooked up for a bit while they unload a shitfull of this shitcoin. That's all there is, really.

But the blind/greedy/bagholders will hang on to every proof that there's nothing and will choose to "be hard to respect" the truth. Oh well, nature of the beast.
This is done, has been since the very start of the scam, as it marches, inexorably to being delisted any time now.

Lol, your funny. Only FUD comes from you, literally every post...

Tree Fiddy

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

I'm still waiting for you to answer the question above. You can add a second question: how is this coin a scam when there is no premine?

ceo 10 μbtc/day
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:14:35 AM

if the Dev still alive, why the bittrex wallet offline for 4 days ?

Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:34:32 PM

if the Dev still alive, why the bittrex wallet offline for 4 days ?

Not dead, yet.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:32:35 PM

I'm still waiting for you to answer the question above. You can add a second question: how is this coin a scam when there is no premine?

Oh I am sorry but your questions skipped my less and less frequent visits to this cemetery. I never thought there were still anyone actually posting questions here. It's pathetically funny, actually.

What the OP states is simply a copy/paste of what has been the leit motiv of every momentum new coin coming to the market in the last few months, and I am talking SERIOUS projects, with original coding, not copy/paste hackjobs like this one. To put that in the OP is, actually, part of the con: Promise something they know they have no means to deliver.

That said, I have never posted that PESA is a scam. It is a con, which is slightly different: the former is a scheme designed to rob your money; the later is a scheme created to fool you... and lose your money voluntarily. The end is the same but the means are slightly different.

The way I see it, that kid, Max, not to bright that he is, figured that he could somehow lure people capable of delivering what he promised along the way through bounties of donations. It had "worked" somehow before so he figured he could duplicate (always copy-paste) what others have done in the past. So he conned the people into believing those things would be, eventually, a reality and therefore will pump the coin to a point where not only him but all investors in PESA would make money. Now, all of you are realizing, even the most recalcitrant of you, that you were conned and that there's nothing but Alex and thus nothing but what you have that will be ever brought to PESA.

I hope this answers your questions.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:37:35 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 06:04:49 PM by Sjacmur

Tommorow we take new wallet working correctly with dynamic % stake.
You are fuder in every coin. Go to hell.
Tree Fiddy

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

Tommorow we take new wallet working correctly with dynamic % stake.
You are fuder in every coin. Go to hell.

New wallet won't initially have dynamic stake, but it should be much better than the current one. If op can deliver on time I may jump back on board.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
Cannon Fodder

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:47:50 PM

Oh I am sorry but your questions skipped my less and less frequent visits to this cemetery. I never thought there were still anyone actually posting questions here. It's pathetically funny, actually.

What the OP states is simply a copy/paste of what has been the leit motiv of every momentum new coin coming to the market in the last few months, and I am talking SERIOUS projects, with original coding, not copy/paste hackjobs like this one. To put that in the OP is, actually, part of the con: Promise something they know they have no means to deliver.

That said, I have never posted that PESA is a scam. It is a con, which is slightly different: the former is a scheme designed to rob your money; the later is a scheme created to fool you... and lose your money voluntarily. The end is the same but the means are slightly different.

The way I see it, that kid, Max, not to bright that he is, figured that he could somehow lure people capable of delivering what he promised along the way through bounties of donations. It had "worked" somehow before so he figured he could duplicate (always copy-paste) what others have done in the past. So he conned the people into believing those things would be, eventually, a reality and therefore will pump the coin to a point where not only him but all investors in PESA would make money. Now, all of you are realizing, even the most recalcitrant of you, that you were conned and that there's nothing but Alex and thus nothing but what you have that will be ever brought to PESA.

I'm still trying to figure why I don't see you in threads like Jadecoin, Revocoin, and hundreds of others?  I think I agree with others that you have a personal vendetta against Max and that's the only thing you are about.
flunkie

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:39:56 PM

Currenlty, the Pesa development team has about 80,000 PES, all from generous donations from within the community. Of this, about 10k has been reserved for the Twitter giveaway. We really appreciate your continued interest in our project, and if you'd like to help even more, you can donate either BTC or PES to the addresses listed on the OP.

We promise we wont try and sell our .2 BTC of Pesa for a quick profit.

For everyone else, we have completed the transition from the old codebase to the new, and we will be sending the updated wallet to the exchanges soon, so that trading will be enabled on Bittrex and others at the same time the new wallet becomes publicly available.

We really appreciate you guys sticking with us through these intense growing pains, and hopefully all of you will be satisfied with the hard work we've put in over the last couple days to get things back on track.

Alex
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:03:05 PM

Stillholding500k. I sold 30k in your absence, whoever bought it, you're welcome.

twitter @antiiclimax
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:56:40 AM

Stillholding500k. I sold 30k in your absence, whoever bought it, you're welcome.
500k  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: