Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
TamRob

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:44:52 AM

Dev here, the connection here is slow but I am pushing updates now.

Awesome news, thanks dev!
I thought you were crazy selling at 12.. Guess I'll have to take a page out of your play book next time. :p
Would of made me $1500. Good call.

That was my target from the initial buy so I stuck to it. Good decision in the end :]

Edit: Very low liquidity on the market at that time though I had to micro sell over about several hours to not have a negative effect on the market.

You *wouldn't* have gotten out that amount of volume easily.

How much did you have to sell if I could of cashed out 4btc easily compared to your exit?

I don't think you could have cashed out 4 btc easily at that time. It was a very fragile market.
NiccoloMac (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:46:41 AM

Ubuntu and Windows wallets updated. We will post here when I have more updates, it will probably be a while I have a lot of code to pour over.
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:50:30 AM

im in.... I can already see the support building.... 2000 in very near future, then up up up

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:54:28 AM

I see someone is still trying too keep the price down.....

watch someone just come and gobble up the sell orders

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:54:34 AM

really? all this panic selling over a updated wallet?

i believe the panic is caused by the realization that this is an unprepared launch of a shit coin.

But I could be wrong, of course...

not at all, wallet update + a massive 4 BTC buy/sell manipulation  + end of pow. It will come back easy.

and btw, everyone calls every coin they not invested in a shit coin just cause they want them to exit and get into the one they invested in so the price raises.. it's really a overused comment that means nothing anymore

No, no. There are coin projects and SHIT coins. The term usually means two very specific things: Option A.- straight out scam. Option B.- A copy/paste job, usually by just one individual (dev "team"), launched absolutely unprepared, with no website, no nothing because the 0ne-man-job doesn't have a quarter to his name and needs the money from the community to pay even for the more elemental, basic things.

Since the coin doesn't bring anything to the table that at least 1,000 others already have implemented for months or even years, it is destined to survive between 2 weeks and two months depending on the gullibility/ blind greed of their "investors".

Or worse.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:57:32 AM

i believe the panic is caused by the realization that this is an unprepared launch of a shit coin.

not at all, wallet update + a massive 4 BTC buy/sell manipulation  + end of pow. It will come back easy.

and btw, everyone calls every coin they not invested in a shit coin just cause they want them to exit and get into the one they invested in so the price raises.. it's really a overused comment that means nothing anymore

No, no. There are coin projects and SHIT coins. The term usually means two very specific things: Option A.- straight out scam. Option B.- A copy/paste job, usually by just one individual (dev "team"), launched absolutely unprepared, with no website, no nothing because the 0ne-man-job doesn't have a quarter to his name and needs the money from the community to pay even for the more elemental, basic things.

Since the coin doesn't bring anything to the table that at least 1,000 others already have implemented for months or even years, it is destined to survive between 2 weeks and two months depending on the gullibility/ blind greed of their "investors".

Or worse.
Go back to the Vericoin thread already. Your negativity and logic are noted. We are all in awe.

twitter @antiiclimax
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:05:12 AM

Or worse.
Go back to the Vericoin thread already. Your negativity and logic are noted. We are all in awe.

As long as that is taken care of...
richpaner

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:11:00 AM

could not able to download windows wallet .. Cry
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:20:53 AM

could not able to download windows wallet .. Cry

who cares, really...
jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:37:14 AM

Or worse.

Blatantly and demonstrably false.

This coin has PoD which as far as I'm aware only a handful have.

PoD = proof of developer, see his Linked In page.

Non-anonymous developers are rare and qualified non-anonymous developers are even more rare. Why not stop wanting instant gratification and give this coin a month, see where it's at.

But no one will, they'll keep dumping it to oblivion every time the price rises 10% for "profits" , like they do with every coin out there.
Crypto_Tao

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:11:44 AM

Why my wallet can't sync?
jrich76

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:27:53 AM

stupid!

smart!

Seriously, what are you complaining about?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:41:19 AM

Or worse.

Non-anonymous developers are rare and qualified non-anonymous developers are even more rare. Why not stop wanting instant gratification and give this coin a month, see where it's at.

But no one will, they'll keep dumping it to oblivion every time the price rises 10% for "profits" , like they do with every coin out there.

Excuse me?Huh Where's that link to linked in profile? Not in the OP that's for sure... Where's the website? Do you know how much bullshit it is to pretend that a website -all are the same, it take literally less than 5 minutes to copy/paste them- is "delayed" as if it is huge enterprise? The wallet doesn't work either, the blockchain is a mess, the final count in coins may be or maybe not "around 20,000" How many fucking red flags do you need? What is the reason for existence of this coin to begin with? Come on!

Don't cry when it goes to 100 sat with a week or two, at least that minimum decency is expected, ok?
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:51:22 AM

is the developer going to fix this coin ?
buying this coin when blockchain is stuck/not syncing is like buying btc at mtgox

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
jrich76

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:52:47 AM

not at all, wallet update + a massive 4 BTC buy/sell manipulation  + end of pow. It will come back easy.

Or worse.

Excuse me?Huh Where's that link to linked in profile? Not in the OP that's for sure... Where's the website? Do you know how much bullshit it is to pretend that a website -all are the same, it take literally less than 5 minutes to copy/paste them- is "delayed" as if it is huge enterprise? The wallet doesn't work either, the blockchain is a mess, the final count in coins may be or maybe not "around 20,000" How many fucking red flags do you need? What is the reason for existence of this coin to begin with? Come on!

Don't cry when it goes to 100 sat with a week or two, at least that minimum decency is expected, ok?

You are correct, I stand corrected and I apologize.

I agree, dump should happen now to save what money you have left, full disclosure; I just did, 20% loss better than 80%.

Again, my apologies.  
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:23:50 AM

is the developer going to fix this coin ?
buying this coin when blockchain is stuck/not syncing is like buying btc at mtgox

+1

I'm out of this coin because of MESS, risk, still no website etc. etc. but watching this story like kid cartoons.
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:42:49 AM

this is beeing to risky now, iam out
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:54:22 AM

So this Maximillion kid is Macchiavelli? (Niccolo Mac is short for Niccolo Macchiavelli). At least it is a face and a name. And very small and confusing bio for he is working for Fibonacci, which is a number of things -the most known tech charts commonly used by day traders in bourses around the world, but that's not it-, but we don't know what it is.

What we do know -if indeed Maximillion is Niccolo Mac-, is that he's a kid, with no experience to speak of, with no financial experience whatsoever and quite unable to put up a copy/paste website that any 10 year old kid would be able to put up in about 5-7 minutes, in perfectly working condition. Oh, and that he does apparently sleep quite a bit. So if he puts up 8-10 hours at Fibonacci and sleeps another 8-10 hours, assuming he has no social life at all -which is impossible in a kid his age and working-, he's left with very little time, if any at all, to this potentially lucrative hobby that is Pesacoin. And, of course, whatever small time he can or is willing to dedicate to it, is all he's willing to "invest" in it for obviously he has not put a quarter on the development of the coin and is looking for handouts from the community.

At least we know a little bit more now -provided it is true-, about who's behind the train wreck. Makes a big difference? It could. It doesn't because we are left to believe what otherwise is quite obvious and has been since the beginning: Practically no one, anonymous handle or legal name, is actually doing much of anything in the background of Pesa.
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:59:49 AM

BTW

I'm out too because of that clown: https://twitter.com/IconicExpert

Look at his tweets from last time.

He's acting like he's buying more, big pump will come etc. but the fact is that he's fucking bagholder and will sell coins slowly if it'll rise.

I don't believe him that he bought his bag (3.4m or more) all at 600-700 price which he admits.

but he's fucking liar.

If his coins are stuck in wallet, he bagholding like crazy and is crazy to sell this and cut losses/take minimal profit.

BTW 2:

http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

Which address is IE? 1st?   http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/address/PruPNX8DkUxyNpYhrQ9NjM93skzW6NGdwa

Looks like miner address / pool Huh All deposits are like rewards from mining. IE is not miner, am I right?

Maybe second: http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/address/PctpSQP35HZxYQEMJMRJ9WQRJaTmfxAYye

Something strange's here.

Maybe he's not own so much PESA and just act like he's.

This 1st, top wallet is just increasing bag from the beggining, and almost no withdraws coins.

But it must be miner/pool address because of only 10 5k 2.5k etc. Or this could be Bittrex wallet?

Nevermind, I would say now:

BEWARE of his acting at twitter like he's buying more, he'll pump coin, thise who sold are stupid cause this is going with IE to the Moon etc bullshit.

This is his stupid game now.

Don't be fooled by this.
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:08:27 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:39:19 AM by SkyValeey

Oh and I forgot, those mini rises are probably his, he'll buy now to cause impression of "wow, so cheap, it'll rise; to the moon" etc.

I wouldn't mind against him before yesterdays mess but I see he's very active now in acting like he's buying more:
"thanks to newbies bought more" etc etc games, too simple for me.

And I'm very curious which address.
At 600-700 price it was very hard to buy few m.of PESA, but he act like the best trader.
Idk if he's good trader, but scammer and PR-attack man for sure. So beware.

You can throw shit at me because of my post, bad pr, but tbh just beware of IE bullshit at twitter right now.
This is too much act in this for me.

I know that PESA now is in bad situation and I like PESA to be good for coin that everyone of holders will earn some money.
Have a nice day.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: