Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin2.0 x13 PoS ◢◣ New Wallet [TOR EMBEDDED]  (Read 30151 times)
marnem

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Boss of WallstreetCafe

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:41:58 AM

Hey guys, I need an opinion from you.

Check out the BTCD (BitcoinDark) Coin at Bittrex. It was launched on July 10, 2014. Total Number of Coins out there will be : 1.6 million PoW / 22 million total. Now, check out the coin that we are promoting, i.e., burnercoin. The total supply will be 2.2 million after PoW which already ended up as there are more than 17,000 blocks already found.

Just saw that the base price was as low as 4000 satoshis for BTCD and spiked to BTC0.00135200 max and still going upwards with a whopping volume of more than BTC187. Now, if we can calculate, the BTCD are 10x of Burnercoins if we take the supply into consideration, and if that coin can go to the moon this way, why should we be left behind? As everyone knows, Burnercoin had 20,000 satoshis set as base price by everyone, so if we show some love as people showed to BTCD, then this coin must be at 0.005-0.01 based on the features being provided to us by the dev.

I'm not getting it that why the same Algo coin BTCD is getting pumped this way, even when it came after Burnercoin, and why people are not buying this coin which is worth something we can't even think of!

If you liked this post, and wanna show some love, then tip me... Tongue
Burnercoin: BDyb6EzvZRgqFPzF58NRBDXT9VbshVW2Cf

Waiting for some... Smiley
i'm agree with you!!!
The burnercoin value is very undervalued, but I think that the real problems are the old stake holder, they want exit with minor loss that exit now!!!
The new DEV is not a scam, he has ricreate the network and the new wallet with TOR is great!!!
In the future we will see the star!!!  Wink
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:24:36 AM

Ok, so far we need now promote this coin and a road map from a dev Smiley
Crypt0Arb

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:46:26 AM

Bittrex will update the wallets? or should I move my coins to my local wallet?

thx!
perado

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:49:32 AM

Umm,Im just bored,walking around.I find the coin is not so boring.
lohveh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

1btc to get back to 6k ! hope for higher buy pressure and some volume !
marnem

Boss of WallstreetCafe

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:58:54 PM

Bittrex will update the wallets? or should I move my coins to my local wallet?

thx!

bittrex is updating the wallet in this moment...w8 a bit
Uran0s

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:09:13 PM

Any news from Dev?
BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:42:11 PM

BurnerCoin2.0 : New Developer With Major Plans  http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/burnercoin20-new-developer-with-major-plans
BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:33:06 PM

Any news from Dev?
I don't write too much because of my job, I'm pretty busy with it and I have about 3hours in the evening and night to work on this coin.
Btw, I'm working on a multipool, I want to release it as soon as possible.
The web site is delaying because of problem with the host domain, I hope to resolve it during this week or I need to take another domain.
I'm looking for someone to create an android game related to this coin. But isnt my priority right now, It's just to add something made by community.
If you have some ideas and want it on Burnercoin just propone it to me, I need your support and ideas to make this community more active.

Thanks.
Pala_00

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:38:17 PM

Any news from Dev?
I don't write too much because of my job, I'm pretty busy with it and I have about 3hours in the evening and night to work on this coin.
The web site is delaying because of problem with the host domain, I hope to resolve it during this week or I need to take another domain.
I'm looking for someone to create an android game related to this coin. But isnt my priority right now, It's just to add something made by community.
If you have some ideas and want it on Burnercoin just propone it to me, I need your support and ideas to make this community more active.

Thanks.

+1

1k sat... lol...
Uran0s

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:46:12 AM

Any news from Dev?

Thanks.

Ok I understand that, good you have already some plans to this coin. For now website is the priority, then burnersend and burnerdice. There is also an android wallet on mind.

I would suggest :
- mac and paper wallet
- SMS wallet
- Android game - sounds ok, but to promote this coin as a racing coin? If so, we should decide if it gonna be related to a racing companies. If yes, then promote it there.

We have :
- new logo
- new TOR wallet

We need:
- multipool
- PR!!!
- VOTE on exchanges!

Any other suggestions?
lohveh

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:25:37 AM

Any news from Dev?

Thanks.

Ok I understand that, good you have already some plans to this coin. For now website is the priority, then burnersend and burnerdice. There is also an android wallet on mind.

I would suggest :
- mac and paper wallet
- SMS wallet
- Android game - sounds ok, but to promote this coin as a racing coin? If so, we should decide if it gonna be related to a racing companies. If yes, then promote it there.

We have :
- new logo
- new TOR wallet

We need:
- multipool
- PR!!!
- VOTE on exchanges!

Any other suggestions?

+1  Wink
Uran0s

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

Hey only me here? WTF
lohveh

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:26:03 PM

I'm here, making some prom on twitter Wink
BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:41:39 PM

Thanks to everyone for the support.

I'm working hard to burnercoin.

This coin has a great potential and together we can make it big.
lohveh

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:47:57 PM

Thanks to everyone for the support.

I'm working hard to burnercoin.

This coin has a great potential and together we can make it big.

1M MarketCap need to be the "floor" ! not this ultralow 22K
Uran0s

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:53:40 PM

Will be there another POW or not ?
lohveh

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Will be there another POW or not ?

To have another dump ?
Uran0s

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

Just asking, there was a voting somewhere.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:32:52 PM

is it possible that has been created a floor around 2k? There'are a wall at that rate.
Come on!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: