Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin2.0 x13 PoS ◢◣ New Wallet [TOR EMBEDDED]  (Read 30151 times)
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:02:40 PM

The roadmap is almost ready! This is going to be its head!

Enjoy your Friday!

All,

Right time to buy; fill up your wallets when it's cheap. Create chaos!! Lets burn up Bittrex. Show the support.
BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:50:35 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:53:04 PM by BurnerCoin2.0

This is what I'm going to release in the next few weeks!

https://i.imgur.com/iG3G3u2.jpg

Thanks!
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:56:24 PM

Wow fantastic Roadmap, Go burnercoin!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:46:23 PM

I like that burning style!
Is the whitepaper an explanation of how burnerconnect works?
Thanks!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:05:13 PM

I like that burning style!
Is the whitepaper an explanation of how burnerconnect works?
Thanks!
That's right!

I'm putting some lines on the whitepaper to explain in an easy way how the burnerconnect works.

Next week the first thing I'm going to do will be update the webpage with animated logo.

My Sunday is starting, I'm going to the beach!

Even devs take a bath in the ocean!

BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:37:59 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:50:30 PM by BurnerCoin2.0

in the next day I'll put it in the new web page!

https://i.imgur.com/eOsBzwD.gif
jaipagare

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Looks good. But can be done where it looks like it's burning?

We all really appreciate your efforts bringing coin back to existence. I think if Burner coin reaches it's goal and grasp dolor value in near future we should hold a Burnercoin summit or meeting.

White paper is something which will give coin a value and proof of reality. Thanks Again.

MultiDice

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:26:05 PM

Would you like Burner dice game created?

BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:30:27 PM

Would you like Burner dice game created?
it could be nice! tell me more.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:30:45 PM

Maybe I just can't read

Is there going to be another POW period?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:34:54 PM

Looks good. But can be done where it looks like it's burning?

We all really appreciate your efforts bringing coin back to existence. I think if Burner coin reaches it's goal and grasp dolor value in near future we should hold a Burnercoin summit or meeting.

White paper is something which will give coin a value and proof of reality. Thanks Again.

I can work on the flames, but it's just an animated gif, so it won't be too good to see, and has many graphic problems because of its low color depth.

I'm not a pro with animated stuff, I just do the best I can.

Whitepaper is a very important step for this coin, I'm working hard to make it and writing the code of burnerconnect.

Thanks for your support!
BurnerCoin2.0 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

Maybe I just can't read

not for now, and I'm not thinking to start a new POW period in future.

I'll see.
jaipagare

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:49:08 PM

Maybe I just can't read

not for now, and I'm not thinking to start a new POW period in future.

I'll see.

No what I think and know is there will be no POW; if you wish you we can start POS
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:30:13 PM

Dear dev, why there is no update yet from your side?

Watching this thread since last 3 days and no more comments, what's wrong? I'm holding this coin since its start and I still believe in it, but it's getting dumped at Bittrex... Please help and get all of us out from this worst situation...

I bought it at 7000 sats, and see the current price is 1/10th of my buy rate. Please prove the previous dev wrong and burn that guy out...

jaipagare

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Watching this thread since last 3 days and no more comments, what's wrong? I'm holding this coin since its start and I still believe in it, but it's getting dumped at Bittrex... Please help and get all of us out from this worst situation...

I bought it at 7000 sats, and see the current price is 1/10th of my buy rate. Please prove the previous dev wrong and burn that guy out...

I understand your concern, however Dev already updated he is working on other releases

New Animated Logo
Webpage Restyling
Whitepaper
Burner connect

New Dev is working hard; we cannot force him; that's because we invested and believed in old Dev who dumped the project?

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:24:32 PM

I understand your concern, however Dev already updated he is working on other releases

New Animated Logo
Webpage Restyling
Whitepaper
Burner connect

New Dev is working hard; we cannot force him; that's because we invested and believed in old Dev who dumped the project?

Yes ok fine... Even I do believe in this new dev, that's why I'm still holding my coins.... Wink

Confirm01

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:30:22 PM

Well updates are very slow. Perhaps dev could explain why this is so slow....cryptho is all about beeing fast.
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:54:54 PM

Dev, being so silent has all but killed this coin! Bittrex have stated burn will be delisted in a few days unless volume picks up! Time to pull out all the stops or just come out and be honest!

Act quick now or this coin is dead (again). Please be upfront, you owe it to the people who have been patient for what seems a very long time
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:20:36 AM

Dev, being so silent has all but killed this coin! Bittrex have stated burn will be delisted in a few days unless volume picks up! Time to pull out all the stops or just come out and be honest!

Act quick now or this coin is dead (again). Please be upfront, you owe it to the people who have been patient for what seems a very long time

Yes, more than 3 months and feel like a bagholder with no means to sell it at the rates at which I bought 'em. Seems I'm gonna get burnt hard.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:00:24 PM

Dear admin,
Please come out with something as these are the limits and the coin's getting dumped for no reason. So, please do something, atleast a post will make a difference here... Don't be lazy, else people will start spreading wrong things about this coin. We want revival and not death for this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: