Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXI] PRIME-XI | Digital Currency | Fast Transactions | Anonymous Network  (Read 167201 times)
Percise (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

Any news or any upcoming updates dev?

Still working on the hardfork.
Any updates? We are so underrated. The fork should have a positive increase on value

We are still working on the hardfork, hopefully we will be done shortly.

Bitcointalk member since 2014.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

I think I will buy this currency, but what can this currency do?
It is just an overall solid coin.

Decentralized, secure and anonymous network running without problems for 2.5 years
Extremely fast transactions
11 different algorithms
Resistant to major attacks
Honest and transparent
Very small premine of 30,000 which were solely used for bounty rewards
Low coin supply - 14,264,745
Developer is still around, and is in it for the long run. New wallet released like 5 weeks ago, and he is currently working on something else

Market cap of only ~$30,000. Extremely undervalued. Should be somewhere in the $100,000 - $1,000,000 range. Marketing is the problem. It is not really known and does not really have a fan base.

It would only take 1 bitcoin to get PXI over 900 sats on Cryptopia... That is over 6x from current ~150 sats.

Is there any telegramm, Twitter or slack channel? This would maybe help
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 03:24:34 AM

Any updates? We are so underrated. The fork should have a positive increase on value

where can we get the latest code to test? ...

i havent heard from you since the last message so long ago mate Smiley ...

#crysx

Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:42:02 PM

Good to hear. I think lowering the block reward is a great idea. It should have a positive impact on price and it should attract more users and long term investors. I can't wait until you're done Smiley

I know I have said it before, maybe multiple times, but I can't believe how undervalued PXI is especially for a coin that has been running for over 2.5 years with no problems. Our marketcap should be 10-20x higher than it currently is right now.
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

I think I will buy this currency, but what can this currency do?
It is just an overall solid coin.

Decentralized, secure and anonymous network running without problems for 2.5 years
Extremely fast transactions
11 different algorithms
Resistant to major attacks
Honest and transparent
Very small premine of 30,000 which were solely used for bounty rewards
Low coin supply - 14,264,745
Developer is still around, and is in it for the long run. New wallet released like 5 weeks ago, and he is currently working on something else

Market cap of only ~$30,000. Extremely undervalued. Should be somewhere in the $100,000 - $1,000,000 range. Marketing is the problem. It is not really known and does not really have a fan base.

It would only take 1 bitcoin to get PXI over 900 sats on Cryptopia... That is over 6x from current ~150 sats.

Is there any telegramm, Twitter or slack channel? This would maybe help
Not sure about Telegramm or Slack, but here is the twitter account: https://twitter.com/OfficialPXI

johnantony

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:14:07 PM

status wallet cryptopia 'migration' is there swap on this is coin ? where is it possible to buy, i see criptopia and yobit right?
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:27:50 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 11:58:03 PM by Bee Cho Chen

status wallet cryptopia 'migration' is there swap on this is coin ? where is it possible to buy, i see criptopia and yobit right?
I know the developer, Percise, is currently working on the fork. It should be done soon, but I do not know when.

Yeah, it is available to buy on Cryptopia and Yobit. I generally prefer using Cryptopia over Yobit, though
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

I know the developer, Percise, is currently working on the fork. It should be done soon, but I do not know when.

Yeah, it is available to buy on Cryptopia and Yobit. I generally prefer using Cryptopia over Yobit, though

stay the hell away from yobit if you can ...

especially with this fork coming - yobit WILL NOT upgrade in any meaningful amount of time - and will make sure the community suffers heavily when it happens ...

this is evident in a the majority of coins they have on their system - including our ( CWI ) coins ...

we would suggest moving them off yobit asap and get them on cryptopia asap ...

#crysx

Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

especially with this fork coming - yobit WILL NOT upgrade in any meaningful amount of time - and will make sure the community suffers heavily when it happens ...

this is evident in a the majority of coins they have on their system - including our ( CWI ) coins ...

#crysx
The Cryptopia wallet is currently frozen due to "Server Migration". Do you know if that is because of the fork?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

#crysx
The Cryptopia wallet is currently frozen due to "Server Migration". Do you know if that is because of the fork?

i couldnt tell you ...

i didnt even know that it was frozen on cryptopia ... so i dont know the reason currently ...

what i DO know is that if cryptopia have frozen it - there is a damned good reason ... especially if they are resyncing or updating ... i also KNOW that cryptopia are completely reliable with these things - AND they stay in regular communication ...

yobit take MONTHS at times to get back to you - and one of our coins ( droidz | drz ) has been on a fork there for more than a year ... no matter how many times we have emailed and communicated with them - they refuse to do anything about it ... so we want ALL our coins OFF yobit - until they actually give a damn about their customers ...

has anyone tried to contact cryptopia? ...

#crysx

Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:17:35 AM

Nope, I have not contacted them. I think it has only been frozen for a few days. I'm assuming that they are preparing for the fork, but I can't say for sure
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

everybody cool down.
server migration is internal Cryptopia procedure, means exactly server migration,
they move some wallets to another physical machine.
it has nothing to do with forks, swaps, etc...

PXI is also listed in Nova, but it's a sleeping beauty as always

as always ...

nova is good too ...

#crysx

Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:14:41 PM

Solid volume and price the past few days. Seems like some people have finally realized this hidden gem
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:44:52 AM

The wallet is back up on Cryptopia. It was an error on their part. Great support, though

This is a response from Cryptopia regarding the wallet maintenance, "This was an error on our end, we have finished the wallet migration and I have taken it out of maintenance. Apologies for this, any questions please let me know."

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

The wallet is back up on Cryptopia. It was an error on their part. Great support, though

This is a response from Cryptopia regarding the wallet maintenance, "This was an error on our end, we have finished the wallet migration and I have taken it out of maintenance. Apologies for this, any questions please let me know."

now THIS is service ...

i see cryptopia going nowhere but skyhigh - if this level of service keeps up ...

great stuff ...

#crysx

Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

now THIS is service ...

i see cryptopia going nowhere but skyhigh - if this level of service keeps up ...

great stuff ...

#crysx
They literally responded and resolved the issue within minutes. I was very impressed
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 03:29:27 AM

They literally responded and resolved the issue within minutes. I was very impressed

pop culture in action  Smiley
bittrex would simply fix the thing and nobody noticed

not always ...

but bittrex are quite diligent with their support tickets ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 03:36:35 AM

now THIS is service ...

great stuff ...

#crysx

they're goin nowhere, they're islanders  Grin

hehehe ...

true ... when 'they' focus on something - they stick to it mate ...

i lived in an area recently ( gold coast - qld ) where 97% of the population of the suburb where new zealanders and other islanders ... probably some of the nicest people i have ever met ( ive lived in many suburbs dominated by various nationalities and cultures ) - aside from the italian community i lived in / and associated with earlier in life ...

we are all a part of this awesome world and life - and australia ( even though racism exists with the 'hardcore' morons ) - really is made up of a huge melting pot of cultures ... i mean - ive been ( and still am ) considered a wog ...

yay me ... Tongue ...

australian all the way - even with all the mixes of nationality that are in my bloodline ...

CWI - we are here to stray also Wink ...

#crysx

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:21:28 AM

PXI is impossibly cheap right now.. It's nearly instant to transact.  This is an easy 500 sat coin.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
igotek

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:36:19 AM

Mining this coin right now. I like it. Really good.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: