Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXI] PRIME-XI | Digital Currency | Fast Transactions | Anonymous Network  (Read 167201 times)
Percise (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:49:48 AM

What is the total amount of PXI needed to run the full version of the new Nanobot Software?
15,000 pxi for Nanobot III Hybrid.

Bitcointalk member since 2014.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:34:06 PM

YouTube Video

NANOBOT III HYBRID

All donations will be used for the new wallet, please help us reach our goal
http://prime-xi.com/Donations.html

PXI - PRTPspduNNLdyndiyufsbKAYfsG8Hbqiig

BTC - 1ASP2TWVC6m5njeQbnsn9S5DwrgVq6zeda

_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:54:49 PM

Thanks for your hard work guys.. Right on time..

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:20:08 AM

liking the update. the only thing else I would ask for is some popular indicator algo's (rsi ect).  I am not seeing the nanobot II in my email. What address will it be coming from? PM if you want.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:19:02 AM

liking the update. the only thing else I would ask for is some popular indicator algo's (rsi ect).  I am not seeing the nanobot II in my email. What address will it be coming from? PM if you want.
I just sent an email to you. Thanks

travis72682

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:53:07 AM

indicators would definitely take this bot to the next level.  That and maybe a stop loss but the indicators are definitely more important.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:45:17 PM

Nice project. I'm watching, I'm minning and I hope it will give some profit in near future.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:05:01 AM

Happy New years everyone.

travis72682

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:00:51 AM

Happy New years everyone.

you too man.  Hopefully a good year for pxi. I have a good feeling. It is past the hype/pump/dump phase so I feel like any gains are real gains... If you can pull off getting the indicator algorythms working I dont see how the price could stay this low Cheesy.  I dont know what that entails though. I know some have a feature with them that you can see how the algo would have done in the past 24 hours or whatever... If you are gonna try for the indicators the graphs would be nice.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:37:54 AM

I will release a news update tomorrow.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:12:04 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:24:15 AM by Percise

1. NANOBOT III v2
NANOBOT III v2 is available for downloading. The new versions has all the
updates, including the new indicators, and the automated stop sell / buy rate.
The front nanobot III thread was redone with replacing the first version, with the second
version. To use the new version you will need 25,000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.
There won't be a third version for a few months or more, but all updates for the
second version will be added. Enjoy using the Nanobot III v2, where just getting
started.

Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887544.0#post_op_III

2. NANOBOT III HYBRID v2
Nanobot III Hybrid v2 will also be out in a couple days. It comes with a newer
design, news, more bots, global rates, indicators, and more. This will also need
more pxi in your bittrex wallet, as there wont be a third version for a few months
as well.

3. NEXT EXCHANGE
Where looking into building the next bot for Cryptsy, not 100% yet. Where also
looking to adding it with bittrex, having both exchanges on one trading software.
Any ideas you have just post it on this thread, thank you.

4. BLOCK TIME OR BLOCK REWARD
I'm just looking into changing the block time or reward. Not sure how hard it is,
but changing the reward to a smaller number or changing the block time to 2 min,
is Prime-XI's goal for this year. Including changing the wallet to a better design and plus
some features. Any ideas post it on this thread, thank you.

5. NO UPDATES
There won't be any more updates or available downloads for the first version of
Nanobot III & Hybrid. We are just updating the newest versions that will be used
for a year.  
Edit: There will be updates now for Hybrid v1 all year.
There will also be an update this week for the hybrid v1.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:18:41 AM

4. BLOCK TIME OR BLOCK REWARD
I'm just looking into changing the block time or reward. Not sure how hard it is,
but changing the reward to a smaller number or changing the block time to 2 min,
is Prime-XI's goal for this year. Including changing the wallet to a better design and plus
some features. Any ideas post it on this thread, thank you.

[/quote]

I don't think it's necessary to make changes in block time/reward (now it's about 6,3-6,4M per year). You need more PR movements now to get involve other miners/investors.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:52:34 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 02:49:30 AM by Percise

YouTube Video

NANOBOT III HYBRID v1.1

Unlocking the Trading tab
Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.
    Have more than 40,000 pxi in your Bittrex wallet.

News Ticker
Right click the news link to read the article, from Cryptocoinsnews.com

All donations will be used for the new wallet, please help us reach our goal
http://prime-xi.com/Donations.html

PXI - PRTPspduNNLdyndiyufsbKAYfsG8Hbqiig

BTC - 1ASP2TWVC6m5njeQbnsn9S5DwrgVq6zeda

travis72682

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:29:02 AM

Figured I would go ahead and throw my opinion out there. The updates are a step in the right direction.  But I feel like the price increase is too much for the added features.  Nanobot 3 went from 5k to 25k and the only feature that was added that I will use at all is the price to stop selling/buying at.  Other than that the bug fixes are nice, but I dont feel they should bring a price increase.

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:47:54 PM

Figured I would go ahead and throw my opinion out there. The updates are a step in the right direction.  But I feel like the price increase is too much for the added features.  Nanobot 3 went from 5k to 25k and the only feature that was added that I will use at all is the price to stop selling/buying at.  Other than that the bug fixes are nice, but I dont feel they should bring a price increase.

I can't get this work, I have 25k PXI, but none of bots unlock on windows 7 64 or 32 bit. What gives this program?
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:51:01 AM

Figured I would go ahead and throw my opinion out there. The updates are a step in the right direction.  But I feel like the price increase is too much for the added features.  Nanobot 3 went from 5k to 25k and the only feature that was added that I will use at all is the price to stop selling/buying at.  Other than that the bug fixes are nice, but I dont feel they should bring a price increase.

I can't get this work, I have 25k PXI, but none of bots unlock on windows 7 64 or 32 bit. What gives this program?

Follow these steps....

1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.

2. Have more than 25,000 pxi in Bittrex wallet.

3. Make sure no spaces are in front of the keys when saving them.

4. You may have to restart the software to unlock the tabs.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:12:06 AM

Follow these steps....

1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.

Well, these instructions are already written in many places. I followed those countless times, have enough coins in bittrex wallet, but still no tabs are active.

Please test it thoroughly on other computers! It's not working not just for me, butothers also!
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:01:58 PM

Follow these steps....

Well, these instructions are already written in many places. I followed those countless times, have enough coins in bittrex wallet, but still no tabs are active.

Please test it thoroughly on other computers! It's not working not just for me, butothers also!

If it was a windows issue, the software won't start-up. It could be your API Keys, or antivirus. Sometimes if you just activated keys on bittrex, it takes bittrex a bit to get them working.
If you have a antivirus like norton 360 or any other, you may have to check if its blocking any calls that would stop it from unlocking. With norton 360 you would have to go to norton file insight.
Also If the scroll ticker at the bottom of the software is working it, It would seem like it would be your API Keys. If you copy & paste check to see If there are any spaces at the front.

Thanks

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:36:17 PM

Follow these steps....

If it was a windows issue, the software won't start-up. It could be your API Keys, or antivirus. Sometimes if you just activated keys on bittrex, it takes bittrex a bit to get them working.
If you have a antivirus like norton 360 or any other, you may have to check if its blocking any calls that would stop it from unlocking. With norton 360 you would have to go to norton file insight.
Also If the scroll ticker at the bottom of the software is working it, It would seem like it would be your API Keys. If you copy & paste check to see If there are any spaces at the front.

Thanks

Hi,

I've managed to get version 1 working, people have to generate a 2nd set of API and Secret keys. The bots will all unlock on the 2nd set of keys at Bittrex, but not on the default keys. THE 1ST VERSION WORKS WITH THIS FIX.

This does not appear to be the problem with Version 1v1. The entire program is in lock down as soon as it is opened and API and Secret Keys from Bittrex cannot be entered into the program because these tabs are locked. Secondly, even when you enter them into the notepad files nothing in the program unlocks, nor does setting up 3rd set of keys works? Not sure why the entire program is in lock down after it is extracted?

Thank You
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:51:14 AM

Follow these steps....

Thanks

Hi,

I've managed to get version 1 working, people have to generate a 2nd set of API and Secret keys. The bots will all unlock on the 2nd set of keys at Bittrex, but not on the default keys. THE 1ST VERSION WORKS WITH THIS FIX.

This does not appear to be the problem with Version 1v1. The entire program is in lock down as soon as it is opened and API and Secret Keys from Bittrex cannot be entered into the program because these tabs are locked. Secondly, even when you enter them into the notepad files nothing in the program unlocks, nor does setting up 3rd set of keys works? Not sure why the entire program is in lock down after it is extracted?

Thank You

Updated Nanobot III Hybrid v1.1 to v1.2, you can download it now.
- Fixing the locked tab.
- Loading API Keys.

Thank you for the information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: