Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 1st SpondooliesTech SP10 in the world - 1.5TH  (Read 2199 times)
bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:21:45 PM

frustrates the shit out of me why people feel the need to jump in a sale/auction thread then attempt to rip it to bits when they have no intention of buying the goods on offer.

If your not interested dont comment, simple.

Truth usually is unpleasant for most. Plus I'm always interested in some Spond. miners, and fully respect what dogie has done for the.community, but, imo, I feel like this is abusing the status he has gained.. he himself cannot confirm that it was the first ever built yet claims it in the title..

This.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit_wizard

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:32:05 PM

And to be fair dogie, if you drop your price to around $1/GH I will make an offer. A reasonable offer for one of the most used SP10's on the planet earth, that is missing some screws.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:05:24 PM

frustrates the shit out of me why people feel the need to jump in a sale/auction thread then attempt to rip it to bits when they have no intention of buying the goods on offer.

Truth usually is unpleasant for most. Plus I'm always interested in some Spond. miners, and fully respect what dogie has done for the.community, but, imo, I feel like this is abusing the status he has gained.. he himself cannot confirm that it was the first ever built yet claims it in the title..

Huh I'm not claiming that at all. I'm claiming it is the first unit they shipped, not the first unit they built. That I proved, the talk about serial numbers went OT.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

For someone with such a high post count you sure seem a bit naive. You think we should just take Dogie at his word and accept the price he offers or should we as buyers try and beat the price down as low as we can, we arent asking unreasonable questions. Most the questions asked so far are relevant to the sale.

I'm curious what Dogie's VAT registration number is if he is selling with VAT listed separately. I want to be sure as a VAT registered buyer that I am getting charged for Vat legitimately.

Same goes for the price he paid, is he profiteering on this forum or is he asking a fair price? Given that SP10's can be bought new for less than he is asking I think that's a legit direction of inquiry.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

For someone with such a high post count you sure seem a bit naive. You think we should just take Dogie at his word and accept the price he offers or should we as buyers try and beat the price down as low as we can, we arent asking unreasonable questions. Most the questions asked so far are relevant to the sale.

I'm curious what Dogie's VAT registration number is if he is selling with VAT listed separately. I want to be sure as a VAT registered buyer that I am getting charged for Vat legitimately.

Same goes for the price he paid, is he profiteering on this forum or is he asking a fair price? Given that SP10's can be bought new for less than he is asking I think that's a legit direction of inquiry.

Both have been answered before.

1) Buyer will be provided with a VAT invoice
2) If you want to buy cheaper, go buy cheaper. The unit is currently reserved for someone for ~11 hours.

adib

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:12:52 PM

... i can do this too...but it still does not make me a merchant if the company is not in my name.

sorry mate no need to get annoyed, its just the truth.

TIPS - 19JLxDkCfn5x667xCeSgmYNop4WLR3ci27
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:10:35 PM

... i can do this too...but it still does not make me a merchant if the company is not in my name.

sorry mate no need to get annoyed, its just the truth.

They can verify my number, but, again, third time, I'm not going to be spamming my number around the forums where it can be misused. People are already creating dummy accounts pretending to be me.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:13:10 AM

Both have been answered before.

2) If you want to buy cheaper, go buy cheaper. The unit is currently reserved for someone for ~11 hours.

Re the VAT invoice, thanks for the information, however in this thread it hadn't been mentioned before.

With regards to cheaper, *shrug*, I'm sure you would be trying to knock down the price on a second hand miner to reasonable levels if you were buying.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

Item is still for sale.

bit_wizard

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:23:05 AM

Item is still for sale.

My offer is still on the table  Cool
I'm down to negotiate.
tlon19

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:09:22 AM

mine too.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:28:28 AM

mine too.
You also didn't reply in 4 days :/. The item is currently under offer @ at base of 3.0.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:57:13 PM

Item is sold and paid for, thanks.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: