Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE v2.0] Crypto-Trade.com Exchange & IPO -new- official thread!  (Read 33641 times)
medvezhonok

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:48:06 PM

heard that you're open again. i checked my account and voila!

US Dollars    0.00000032

where are my shitcoins? can I have them back again? thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto-Trade (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 06:12:42 PM

heard that you're open again. i checked my account and voila!

US Dollars    0.00000032

where are my shitcoins? can I have them back again? thank you.

Can you please open a ticket via Helpdesk.crypto-trade.com? Thank you.
If you're missing CINNI or UTC: this is because their wallets are currently causing problems - we're working on that.
No coins will be lost, it's just that CINNI cannot find any peers and UTC has a very high response time. We're already in contact
with devs to solve this issues.

Mad_Max

Activity: 894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:20:55 PM

Some more bugs.

I make my first trade after v. 2.0 upgrade and found what my trades NOT showed in "My Trades" table (under order list of chosen pair)

This is my trades:
2014-07-23 17:33:25   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   11   88.55
2014-07-23 17:02:16   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   4   32.2

It shown in "Trades" table (where list of all trades from all users on this pair) but not listed in "My Trades" table (where list of own trades only)
Seems new engine does not recognize that it was my trades.

He знaя пoкoя и oтдыxa, Пpи лyннoм и coлнeчнoм cвeтe, Mы дeлaeм дeньги из вoздyxa, Чтoб cнoвa cпycтить иx нa вeтep!
Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:41:41 PM

Some more bugs.

I make my first trade after v. 2.0 upgrade and found what my trades NOT showed in "My Trades" table (under order list of chosen pair)

This is my trades:
2014-07-23 17:33:25   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   11   88.55
2014-07-23 17:02:16   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   4   32.2

It shown in "Trades" table (where list of all trades from all users on this pair) but not listed in "My Trades" table (where list of own trades only)
Seems new engine does not recognize that it was my trades.

Works for me.
Maybe you have some Kind of filter activated, such as start date/end date, type, etc.?
Or maybe you changed sorting for your table, so it shows your trades in ascending order?

Is your trade completed? Otherwise it appears in "Orders" not in "Trades" tab.

Mad_Max

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:47:33 AM

Maybe you not understand me...

I meant table shown when choosing a particular trading pairs. For example LTC/USD:
https://crypto-trade.com/currencies/trade/ltc_usd
It have no any filter or sorting options at all

NOT table in my account (https://crypto-trade.com/member/trades/currencies) - this one work normal and shows all my trades correctly.

And yes it is finished trades - i can see them in account trade history, by not see in "my trades" table on trade pairs pages. One more latest example:
Date                         Type   Price (USD)   Amount (LTC)   Total (USD)
2014-07-23 21:33:01   Sell    8.02   10   80.2

Seems i found when this happen:
if i do "market" trades - sell or buy from orders placed by someone else (with instant executions)  this trade included in "my trades" table.
But if i place limit order and later someone buy/sell from/to my waiting order - this trades not included in "my trades" table.

He знaя пoкoя и oтдыxa, Пpи лyннoм и coлнeчнoм cвeтe, Mы дeлaeм дeньги из вoздyxa, Чтoб cнoвa cпycтить иx нa вeтep!
Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:14:12 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 11:26:03 AM by Crypto-Trade

About recent CINNI/UTC issues:

We think we have finally found the bug that leads to a CPU consumption of 100% and prevents (or let's say extremely slows down) UTC and CINNI transfers to/from CT: it's a phenomenom called PoS dust, mentioned by David Latapie in his "How PoS works" article, which can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606342

Third: Compounded interest
Leaving a wallet open 24/7 costs more electricity (and CPU power, more on this later) but also make you benefit more from compounded interest (interests adding to capital so that next time capital to base interest upon will be bigger - in a bank, you compound your interest once an year, in crypto, at the end of each period, so every twenty days for Mintcoin). If you received all of your coins in just one big transaction, you could just stick to open wallet at every stake period and this is it. You receive your coins, and they count for the next stake. But if you received them in several parts (99% of users) there are end-of-period occuring a lot and so opportunity for compounding interests occuring a lot (in other words, "it's every day twenty days"). By just opening you wallet every 20 days, you are actually losing compounded interest. Notice that with compounded interest, you should achieve more than 20% interest on Mintcoin (at the cost of electricity, though and less CPU-mining power, though). It is not worth it if you don't have a lot of coin (except if you don't pay for your electricity).
Beware though: the multiplication of the end-of-period generates "dust", something similar to fragmentation on a disk. This won't increase the size of your wallet, but it will require more CPU power. You may end up with 100% CPU usage. Raspberry or VPS are ways to mitigate this. Another way is to resort to "spring cleaning": every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet; you sacrifice every coin age to get back to a normal level of CPU usage. Heartbreaking.

The Problem we have is about this part: "[...]every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet[...]" which is actually very frustrating for an exchange, cause there are hundrets/thousands of wallets to move.

--> Cdev is now going to start this procedure, so this will hopefully and finally fix this §"$#!

We're really sorry about this delay.

Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

I meant table shown when choosing a particular trading pairs. For example LTC/USD:

NOT table in my account (https://crypto-trade.com/member/trades/currencies) - this one work normal and shows all my trades correctly.

And yes it is finished trades - i can see them in account trade history, by not see in "my trades" table on trade pairs pages. One more latest example:

if i do "market" trades - sell or buy from orders placed by someone else (with instant executions)  this trade included in "my trades" table.
But if i place limit order and later someone buy/sell from/to my waiting order - this trades not included in "my trades" table.

This behavior is "as designed" and not a bug Smiley
I talked to cdev and maybe we're going to add another table that tracks your filled orders directly below the orderbook, if more user demand this.
But from my memory, other exchanges handle their "my trades" table exactly the same way.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:29:43 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 10:33:24 PM by digit

About recent CINNI/UTC issues:

We think we have finally found the bug that leads to a CPU consumption of 100% and prevents (or let's say extremely slows down) UTC and CINNI transfers to/from CT: it's a phenomenom called PoS dust, mentioned by David Latapie in his "How PoS works" article, which can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606342

Third: Compounded interest
Leaving a wallet open 24/7 costs more electricity (and CPU power, more on this later) but also make you benefit more from compounded interest (interests adding to capital so that next time capital to base interest upon will be bigger - in a bank, you compound your interest once an year, in crypto, at the end of each period, so every twenty days for Mintcoin). If you received all of your coins in just one big transaction, you could just stick to open wallet at every stake period and this is it. You receive your coins, and they count for the next stake. But if you received them in several parts (99% of users) there are end-of-period occuring a lot and so opportunity for compounding interests occuring a lot (in other words, "it's every day twenty days"). By just opening you wallet every 20 days, you are actually losing compounded interest. Notice that with compounded interest, you should achieve more than 20% interest on Mintcoin (at the cost of electricity, though and less CPU-mining power, though). It is not worth it if you don't have a lot of coin (except if you don't pay for your electricity).
Beware though: the multiplication of the end-of-period generates "dust", something similar to fragmentation on a disk. This won't increase the size of your wallet, but it will require more CPU power. You may end up with 100% CPU usage. Raspberry or VPS are ways to mitigate this. Another way is to resort to "spring cleaning": every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet; you sacrifice every coin age to get back to a normal level of CPU usage. Heartbreaking.

The Problem we have is about this part: "[...]every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet[...]" which is actually very frustrating for an exchange, cause there are hundrets/thousands of wallets to move.

--> Cdev is now going to start this procedure, so this will hopefully and finally fix this §"$#!

We're really sorry about this delay.

Some PoS coins like BC provide a switch/option to disable PoS , and almost all PoS coins allow the use of reservebalance to prevent staking from occurring, so the reserve can be set higher then wallet balance and no staking will occur.  

Blackcoin is one of the only PoS coins where fragmentation is not an issue as it seems to be for the clones of it and PoS coins that came out before it and not updated or set limits for the split after staking.  BC only splits the first stake once whereas the other continue to split with each stake indefinitely.  With my own wallets that do this i sweep in a lump amount every so often to prevent it getting too fragmented, BC is the only coin I never need to do this with, and other coins that have higher min age like 1 month (PoW/PoS) which would be a year at least before the inputs needed to be lumped together again by sweeping to another address.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Mad_Max

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:13:14 AM

Can you add auto-refresh(update) tables with current market orders list after each active user action (like sending  new order or removing old) as it was in old (v.1) CRYPTO-TRADE?

Now it needed to update whole page manual each time to see changes - and its annoying.

Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:19:23 AM

Can you add auto-refresh(update) tables with current market orders list after each active user action (like sending  new order or removing old) as it was in old (v.1) CRYPTO-TRADE?

Now it needed to update whole page manual each time to see changes - and its annoying.

Dear Mad_Max,
our tables - of course - do auto-refresh.
Maybe you have some kind of browser plugin enabled that prevents them from doing it?
Could you please try to disable one plugin after another and see if this helps?
If it does not, would you please send us a ticket via Helpdesk.crypto-trade.com and
give us some information about your browser and browser Version?
Thank you Smiley

Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:20:08 AM

Please welcome CREATIVE MINING as the newest member in Crypto-Trade's Securities Market! https://www.crypto-trade.com/securities/trade/crm_btc ‪#‎Bitcoin‬

skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:15:49 AM

I can't log in after the new website update.
I sent a support request in to reset my password. Anything else I can do to prove who I am, let me know.
Same problem here. Sad

Did the same as Carnth, sending a support ticket. Same question, anything else I can do?

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:07:32 PM

UTC issues have been fixed and all pending deposits/withdrawals should already appear where they belong. Just in case you're using UNIX and run into same problems with PoS coins as we did:
reservebalance=<presentbalance> will help.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:31:38 AM

EDIT: After almost a month, and 12 posts, Crypto-Trade has allowed me to withdraw my funds.

Thank you.

Glad to hear that this ended positively, though of course it doesn't help confidence.

I can't log in after the new website update.
I sent a support request in to reset my password. Anything else I can do to prove who I am, let me know.
Same problem here. Sad

Did the same as Carnth, sending a support ticket. Same question, anything else I can do?

CSRF token mismatch?
Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:25:09 AM

no, your quotes refer to cases of lost passwords..^^

If you're getting a CSRF (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_request_forgery) error while logging in, please
try the following:

- make sure that Crypto-Trade is opened in only one browser tab
- your session is not opened for more than 20min (otherwise please refresh login page)

skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

Not really lost, I think the new system has trouble with the length and/or certain symbols in it. Not the first time I have this problem, some sites let me register a pass but when inputting it in the loginform it gives a wrong pass error and I need to reset the pass and generate a new pass without certain symbols. So I think something gets stripped in my pass when login in which makes it a password mismatch.

...I lost my security question answer though, lesson learned for the future to enter those more carefull.  Tongue

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Crypto-Trade (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

Not really lost, I think the new system has trouble with the length and/or certain symbols in it. Not the first time I have this problem, some sites let me register a pass but when inputting it in the loginform it gives a wrong pass error and I need to reset the pass and generate a new pass without certain symbols. So I think something gets stripped in my pass when login in which makes it a password mismatch.

...I lost my security question answer though, lesson learned for the future to enter those more carefull.  Tongue

Hey Skull88:
would you please provide us some information about what special char(s) you used when you had this wrong pass issue?
Cdev told me that all chars should be allowed, so he's curious about what may have caused this.
So we would really appreciate if you open a ticket on Helpdesk.crypto-trade.com and try to describe what might be special
about your pass - without giving out too much information Wink
Thank you Smiley

Mad_Max

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:33:48 PM

Can you add auto-refresh(update) tables with current market orders list after each active user action (like sending  new order or removing old) as it was in old (v.1) CRYPTO-TRADE?

Dear Mad_Max,
our tables - of course - do auto-refresh.
Maybe you have some kind of browser plugin enabled that prevents them from doing it?
Could you please try to disable one plugin after another and see if this helps?
If it does not, would you please send us a ticket via Helpdesk.crypto-trade.com and
give us some information about your browser and browser Version?
Thank you Smiley

It is not browser issue - i already try to disable plugins and try 2 different browsers (Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome) before write here - not help.

But now i found source of problem myself: tables in new design not auto-refresh because you for unknown reason use non standard port for script which do auto-refresh (=4446)
And i use strict security polices on computer used for trading (launch of all executables and all Internet connections disabled by default excluding only allowed by manual added rules/list)
So all connections attempts to this port was blocked by firewall without warning/notice. (while all other functions work fine via standard 443/80 ports)
After i found this (in logs) and add rule to allow browser to connect to 4446 and do logout/login cycle tables start auto-refresh after each new order/trade.

Carnth

Activity: 634

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:44:58 PM

Not really lost, I think the new system has trouble with the length and/or certain symbols in it.

I would have to say this was most likely my problem. Maybe the passwords were transferred from one database to another and "html-ized" For example {space} character being converted to + or other things like that.

How else am I supposed to use "correct horse battery staple" as my password?
Mad_Max

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:40:12 PM

This behavior is "as designed" and not a bug Smiley
I talked to cdev and maybe we're going to add another table that tracks your filled orders directly below the orderbook, if more user demand this.
But from my memory, other exchanges handle their "my trades" table exactly the same way.
No all other exchanges where such tables exist (resent user trades history on currently selected trade pair - not all exchanges have it) it include ALL user trades on selected pair not matter whether it was instant execution trade or trade transaction from pending order.
Or at least all exchanges where I am registered (and have such tables):
MintPal
Cryptsy
BTER
UpBit
Crypto-Trade (previous before this update - v.1.0)

All have this table work same as common Recent Market History table only filtered to current user + buy/sell reversed if trade was from pending order
What why i surprised by such behavior and initially thinks  this is bug.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: