Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47053 times)
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:26:18 PM

Great news coming up people!  Posible fresh thread opening tonight with all the information and roadmap for the coin.
The main things we'll do would be coin design, logo, fresh wallet and lots more implementations to the code itself. The price should be less than coinler's dev suggestion.

Stay tuned!
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

new IRC is #ICG

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

Great news coming up people!  Posible fresh thread opening tonight with all the information and roadmap for the coin.
The main things we'll do would be coin design, logo, fresh wallet and lots more implementations to the code itself. The price should be less than coinler's dev suggestion.

Stay tuned!

sorry but Coinler accepts escrow and Ive seen Bitstas work. Much more legit Smiley but u can help with logo etc
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:45:59 PM

Stay tuned!

sorry but Coinler accepts escrow and Ive seen Bitstas work. Much more legit Smiley but u can help with logo etc

yes since coinler has accepted escrow we have decided to go with him. Thanks a lot for your help though, GTX-DoX

Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:55:04 PM

Option 2
GTX-DoX

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:56:41 PM

LoL, I don't plan on ending this here after all I've done. Who said I wont go with escrow? Everything will be the same. My dev asks half the BTC of what coinler's ask. Ok, I'm not saying fu*k him, go with me, it's just we can prodice much more together. Don't get the negativity. Coins wouldn't go anywhere, it'll be public address.
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:58:06 PM

LoL, I don't plan on ending this here after all I've done. Who said I wont go with escrow? Everything will be the same. My dev asks half the BTC of what coinler's ask. Ok, I'm not saying fu*k him, go with me, it's just we can prodice much more together. Don't get the negativity. Coins wouldn't go anywhere, it'll be public address.

Talk to them on irc #incogcoin and #ICG
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

Definitely we can work together, thats what a community 'takeover' is all about. Just hop on IRC let's talk this through.

Cheesy

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:13:17 PM

the real m3 and gtx-dox can join us at #ICG

ive mentioned that i will only hold this project's hand for a while. so gtx-dox if you dont have a problem building a trust rating with the community, perhaps you and your team can take over with a roadmap for the coin after we get this bit of innovation done for design through my dev. this seems to be the general consensus being accepted atm.
GTX-DoX

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

I have a regular job people. Can't write all the time. Will come later on irc to talk things through together. Trust me we can make this huge. I believe in my dev. Hope we can work on this together but don't know how we'll get the donations since you have yoir dev and I have mine...
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:56:40 PM

the real m3 and gtx-dox can join us at #ICG

ive mentioned that i will only hold this project's hand for a while. so gtx-dox if you dont have a problem building a trust rating with the community, perhaps you and your team can take over with a roadmap for the coin after we get this bit of innovation done for design through my dev. this seems to be the general consensus being accepted atm.
Please coinler u develop this coin. I have much more faith in u because this is ur business and not a part time job. Please stand aside GTX as u have a job see how hard it is for u to communicate as well give coinler a chance.
GTX-DoX

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:08:14 PM

Why to step aside when we can make things better all together. Don't want to separate from anything. Will try to open a new thread later on and we all can get along to make things better for the coin. I have the will for fixing this situation... And it would cost less from my side. I'll try to donate more myself so we can get this started easily. This coin deserves help from all of us.
Coinler

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:13:45 PM

I have a regular job people. Can't write all the time. Will come later on irc to talk things through together. Trust me we can make this huge. I believe in my dev. Hope we can work on this together but don't know how we'll get the donations since you have yoir dev and I have mine...

my dev will only work on contract for requested features. at the moment the idea is to follow through with this coin's original promise of decentralized slave node/anon-tx system as that is most likely what attracted investors to buy 50btc worth of coins in the first place. if im not mistaken, decentralized seed nodes will also increase the speed of transaction confirmations across the network the more users whose wallets act as seednodes for the network. this can provide 2 marketing points for investors.. high speed transaction confirmation and a partially innovative anon-tx system for those who prefer to make payments without all their holdings being revealed to their payees. i would speculate on a 10k price point for delivery of these innovations, but the project would need a sustainability roadmap and dev to continuously develop it. so perhaps it is worth considering both option 1 and 2 which can be done in stages.

you also do have the option of doing work for the community and functioning on their donations afterward as a means of gaining credibility. as it is, people will need to see some reference to you/your dev team's work i think. but i have no problem in a handover if the community is comfortable with you spearheading development. or if they prefer to think up ideas as a community and pay devs on contract to fulfill them and market them themselves. i dont see myself as having any intention of taking over ICG roadmap on an extended basis. but will help where i can.

EDIT: also i wouldnt make a new thread just yet, pending the agreement by the rest of the community how theyd like to proceed with the community takeover. that could lead to split factions and i think decisions need to be made before they are followed through.
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:20:51 PM

my dev will only work on contract for requested features. at the moment the idea is to follow through with this coin's original promise of decentralized slave node/anon-tx system as that is most likely what attracted investors to buy 50btc worth of coins in the first place. if im not mistaken, decentralized seed nodes will also increase the speed of transaction confirmations across the network the more users whose wallets act as seednodes for the network. this can provide 2 marketing points for investors.. high speed transaction confirmation and a partially innovative anon-tx system for those who prefer to make payments without all their holdings being revealed to their payees. i would speculate on a 10k price point for delivery of these innovations, but the project would need a sustainability roadmap and dev to continuously develop it. so perhaps it is worth considering both option 1 and 2 which can be done in stages.

you also do have the option of doing work for the community and functioning on their donations afterward as a means of gaining credibility. as it is, people will need to see some reference to you/your dev team's work i think. but i have no problem in a handover if the community is comfortable with you spearheading development. or if they prefer to think up ideas as a community and pay devs on contract to fulfill them and market them themselves. i dont see myself as having any intention of taking over ICG roadmap on an extended basis. but will help where i can.
coinler all the way please gtx, he has more exp in the game and his is certain to pull it off. I expect an ATH to 10k within a month or so due to such weak resistancr
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:32:53 PM

i may donate up to 1 btc, because i own many icg shitcoin.  however i dont have much time to read all the topic. pm me if interested.

Coinler

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:41:00 PM

i may donate up to 1 btc,

that's a start. we make up the funds in pledges and then we can arrange development fund later to have the btc/icg sent to. donations in icg can be sold on the market to trade for btc if need arises.

50% of each person's pledge will go towards the downpayment for the dev to get started while the rest will be held in escrow. so let's set a target of 6btc with 3btc being the total 50% required to get started.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 05:46:56 PM

i may donate up to 1 btc, because i own many icg shitcoin.  however i dont have much time to read all the topic. pm me if interested.

fund will be up soon. i will pm you.

As for coinler and Gtx , I was thinking it over.

Why don't we first use the combo of coinler and his dev team to develop the 2nd option we have discussed above.

Then after this is done and more people are interested we can then possibly allow Gtx to show us what he wants to do with his dev team and implement those features.

Of course this has to be done through escrow, as the safety of our fund is of the up most importance.

I feel there is too many scam-coins out today, and investors are looking for a coin that can be completely transparent.

We can accomplish this by creating a sort of community coin with devs building on top of each other.

Thoughts?

binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:48:02 PM

is the PoS 200%.. that concerns me a bit
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:58:44 PM

I would personally like both Coinler and GTX to work on the project, but i'm hoping we can get more communication like at least an update a day to keep everyone up.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:02:51 PM

is the PoS 200%.. that concerns me a bit

This coin will probably have a total of 70,000,000 or so coins.

Voot has 108 mil with an extra 10 million a year.

118 million by the end of the year and it's floating at 1k satoshis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: