Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47044 times)
chedigital

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:52:17 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 05:03:29 AM by chedigital

We're in the process of getting Escrow.ms to come and escrow the donation address for us. We also took down the new Incogcoin thread because we needed to make some improvements before a true relaunch.

That would have been a good thing to put in the other thread instead of having Coinler end it with "but without innovative anontx to get this out the door and 0 donations from members of the community there really leaves little point to me doing further work."  and then locking it. I sold all I was holding at that

^^^^ this.

Better communication wouldve been appreciated. Next time notify the community before doing that, instead of leaving us hanging and creating more panic.

Better communication will definitely be needed if this is to succeed on any level.

+1

Had a long discussion with community on IRC in #iCG, Golden n Coinler, and I have all discussed the event from this afternoon decided to move past it. Reached out to neutralLTC, we plan to relaunch shortly. Irioning out the timeline now.

The new thread was locked so that we can re organize the effort, and present a clear message to the community. Join us on IRC, as we prepare

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:23:56 AM

So I take it this coin is a complete bust since the new thread is locked?

who knows? Theyre all acting shady. They locked it after i gave a suggestion in response to their complaint that nobody was donating to their development fund. This is what I said:

Why dont you guys just buy up the orderbook to 400 sats (about 2btc worth). That way it gives you guys the incentive to actually make the coin a success. If you guys actually develop what the road map entails that 2btc investment will turn in a massive ROI, as ICG could easily go up to 3-4k with just a few features including anon. It was already trading at 600-1000 before M3 gave that horrible news that crashed it.
At this point nobody in their right mind will just donate prior to development. Atleast set a donation fund that releases payment after features are finished and integrated.

I mean, if they expect people to donate without any real development or releases, then the project is dead. They need to build trust, not just expect people to donate to them right off the bat with nothing to show for it.

sorry man i was asked to lock thread pending more development for the coin before relaunch. i delivered roadmap suggestions as promised to community. the other members have agreed to come back on board if i locked the thread.
chedigital

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:32:51 AM

So I take it this coin is a complete bust since the new thread is locked?

who knows? Theyre all acting shady. They locked it after i gave a suggestion in response to their complaint that nobody was donating to their development fund. This is what I said:

Why dont you guys just buy up the orderbook to 400 sats (about 2btc worth). That way it gives you guys the incentive to actually make the coin a success. If you guys actually develop what the road map entails that 2btc investment will turn in a massive ROI, as ICG could easily go up to 3-4k with just a few features including anon. It was already trading at 600-1000 before M3 gave that horrible news that crashed it.
At this point nobody in their right mind will just donate prior to development. Atleast set a donation fund that releases payment after features are finished and integrated.

I mean, if they expect people to donate without any real development or releases, then the project is dead. They need to build trust, not just expect people to donate to them right off the bat with nothing to show for it.

sorry man i was asked to lock thread pending more development for the coin before relaunch. i delivered roadmap suggestions as promised to community. the other members have agreed to come back on board if i locked the thread.

+1 we want to ensure all checks and balances are in place for relaunch. And all communication is in place, Come over to #ICG and help us grow this community.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:02:18 AM

just posting my suggestions for the roadmap which planned to help make come to fruition. i have the means and knowhow to deliver on each one of these aspects including merchant tools. ive worked in Point of Sale industry for quite some time and know devs that can help in this arena. ive also a marketing plan for the coin but we need community behind drive through funding of each stage. here for your review the present roadmap for community review and feedback.

Firstly beginning with delivery of Decentralized slave node Anon-tx system.

Further suggested developments for Roadmap include
1. New Abe block explorer and listing on Coinmarketcap.com
2. in-wallet Block explorer and trading analysis
3. Irc/twitter integration into wallet
4. Decentralized in-wallet exchange
5. Merchant tools acquisition and support with in-wallet merchant directory (incogpay system)

We will also aim to acquire the following to use for Incognitocoin Marketing
- New Logo and Mr Incognito character design
- New Subreddit
- Twitter campaign
- Incognitocoin Forum Signature code
- New website and domain (ALREADY BEING DEVELOPED) here is the current sample (not final) - http://incogcoin.chipbytedesign.com/
- Mirc and forum tipbot
- Mac and Android wallet
- (more to be added soon)

without community support i cant deliver anything lol. interest and development depends on everyone who is interested in using this coin for something more than speculation. running on fumes atm so i wil see you all tomorrow and we can discuss further if u like.

we need funding for new logos and bounty program for various things but i cant fund it nor would i do so out of pocket as im saving btc for another initiative. i just decided to help out this community because i think this coin has a potential given the right marketing strategy and should not go to waste. i was prepared to follow through with delivery of all items slated and more pending community support via funding generated by the community itself for each milestone. so if u guys generate funding i will help you get the developments you need.

Best Regards,
Coinler
chedigital

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:11:49 AM

just posting my suggestions for the roadmap which planned to help make come to fruition. i have the means and knowhow to deliver on each one of these aspects including merchant tools. ive worked in Point of Sale industry for quite some time and know devs that can help in this arena. ive also a marketing plan for the coin but we need community behind drive through funding of each stage. here for your review the present roadmap for community review and feedback.

Firstly beginning with delivery of Decentralized slave node Anon-tx system.

Further suggested developments for Roadmap include
1. New Abe block explorer and listing on Coinmarketcap.com
2. in-wallet Block explorer and trading analysis
3. Irc/twitter integration into wallet
4. Decentralized in-wallet exchange
5. Merchant tools acquisition and support with in-wallet merchant directory (incogpay system)

We will also aim to acquire the following to use for Incognitocoin Marketing
- New Logo and Mr Incognito character design
- New Subreddit
- Twitter campaign
- Incognitocoin Forum Signature code
- New website and domain (ALREADY BEING DEVELOPED) here is the current sample (not final) - http://incogcoin.chipbytedesign.com/
- Mirc and forum tipbot
- Mac and Android wallet
- (more to be added soon)

without community support i cant deliver anything lol. interest and development depends on everyone who is interested in using this coin for something more than speculation. running on fumes atm so i wil see you all tomorrow and we can discuss further if u like.

we need funding for new logos and bounty program for various things but i cant fund it nor would i do so out of pocket as im saving btc for another initiative. i just decided to help out this community because i think this coin has a potential given the right marketing strategy and should not go to waste. i was prepared to follow through with delivery of all items slated and more pending community support via funding generated by the community itself for each milestone. so if u guys generate funding i will help you get the developments you need.

Best Regards,
Coinler

The team is aiming for monday to relaunch with escrow n all materials. Ongoing discussion of plans in #ICG.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:36:58 AM

UPDATE:

We have a donation address. This bitcoin will be used to pay the developer for the implementations he will be adding into the coin. Those include anonymity features, new wallet with block explorer within it, slave node implementation, and some other minor things.

Escrow.ms will be holding the Bitcoin in his address.

Donate here: 1L99fSzHcJcgXoXT4CGwkScLyzPKXHAkTB

Funds will be released to our dev, Bitsta, head developer of Continuum coin and head of development here for IncognitoCoin
Collegestudent

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:49:56 AM

UPDATE:

We have a donation address. This bitcoin will be used to pay the developer for the implementations he will be adding into the coin. Those include anonymity features, new wallet with block explorer within it, slave node implementation, and some other minor things.

Escrow.ms will be holding the Bitcoin in his address.

Donate here: 1L99fSzHcJcgXoXT4CGwkScLyzPKXHAkTB

Funds will be released to our dev, Bitsta, head developer of Continuum coin and head of development here for IncognitoCoin

Can coinler plz send the .3BTC to this addess?
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:08:41 AM

That was actually the .3btc I sent to bitsta from myself.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:28:20 AM

I'm on IRC #ICG

Ready to discuss

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
luya518

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:29:39 AM

chinese translation:http://www.btclt.cn/thread-4365-1-1.html
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:53:59 AM

you should of waited for the new thread

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:08:07 PM

我们现在正在研究一个新的线程将被释放星期一。coinler接手,而无需事先给我们。现在我们已经解决了这个问题,并在周一一切都将被释放。谢谢

shnyrutti

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:09:04 PM

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:12:04 PM

in Russian:

ceйчac мы paбoтaeм в нoвoм пoтoкe выйдeт пoнeдeльник. coinler взял нa ceбя бeз пepвoгo paзгoвopa c нaми. мы тeпepь ycтaнoвили этo и в пoнeдeльник вce бyдeт выпyщeн. cпacибo

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:12:20 PM

hahah Wink

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:24:39 PM

Grin Grin Grin

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:28:11 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:11:07 PM by neutraLTC

Update

Hello,

As many of you witnessed, there was some miscommunication yesterday evening and a thread was created that was not in the interest of all the community members.

We will, along with Coinler and other community members, release an official statement later today.

We apologize for the miscommunication that has occurred.

Thank you

EDIT: Please join IRC #ICG if you have any questions or would like to lend a hand to the community efforts.

chedigital

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:05:45 PM

Update

Hello,

As many of you witnessed, there was some miscommunication yesterday evening and a thread was posted that was not in the interest of all the community members.

We will, along with Coinler and other community members, release an official statement later today.

We apologize for this miscommunication that has occurred.

Thank you

EDIT: Please join IRC #ICG if you have any questions or would like to lend a hand to the community efforts.

+1 we are on#ICG setting up the team framework and coordinating our efforts.

LosingCoins

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:28:46 PM

Update

Hello,

As many of you witnessed, there was some miscommunication yesterday evening and a thread was posted that was not in the interest of all the community members.

We apologize for this miscommunication that has occurred.

Thank you

+1 we are on#ICG setting up the team framework and coordinating our efforts.

Hey Guys,

I saw a lot of positive action coming out yesterday in IRC.

Glad to hear to reorganization is going well and issues have been resolved.

Really looking forward to seeing what you can do with this coin.

Regards,

LC
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

Update

Hello,

As many of you witnessed, there was some miscommunication yesterday evening and a thread was created that was not in the interest of all the community members.

We apologize for the miscommunication that has occurred.

Thank you

Great job guys. Nice to see ppl who are really interesting in crypto and want to work not only for donation but for bringing something new and innovative in cryptoworld. WTG guys!!! Its a really better time for come in and buy some if you want dont miss the train. Look at the price now its only in 200 sat level. Many open rooms for growing. Monday not so far. Stay tuned and check that with IRC #ICG.
Any help and donation for dev are wellcome too. Good day all and have fun)))) I need to buy some ICG now

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: