Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DP] Dev Proof ~ Dev Verification Database ~ Seal  (Read 2371 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:50:31 AM

Try to do an IPO with Bittrex, you will be busting scam from the inside  Grin
(and rename it in molecoin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:58:35 AM

Try to do an IPO with Bittrex, you will be busting scam from the inside  Grin
(and rename it in molecoin)

LOL @ THAT

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:58:55 AM

I'm not understanding how this coin differs from an actual scam.

Exactly..  everything is a scam in your eyes because you have been traumatized.

I'm seriously asking this question, though, so please humor me. You can even be humorous about it.

I will brainstorm on this later when I get home.  I would love to put something together that is more than just a website to catch the attention of more users..  as posted earlier there is already a website that does this but no one has heard of it.   So it has to be more then just a website.

I agree partnering up with an exchange would be idea and I have even thought about starting an exchange that would push this agenda.

How would users accept a new exchange that Promised to do everything it could to prevent scams?  would it be considered a scam? yes at first I believe so.  I would be willing to invest a reasonable of money to make this a reality but would need a couple of good devs to run everything. 

Any thoughts would be great.

My thoughts are that this is a scam since you can't explain why it isn't.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:05:08 AM

I'm seriously asking this question, though, so please humor me. You can even be humorous about it.

I will brainstorm on this later when I get home.  I would love to put something together that is more than just a website to catch the attention of more users..  as posted earlier there is already a website that does this but no one has heard of it.   So it has to be more then just a website.

I agree partnering up with an exchange would be idea and I have even thought about starting an exchange that would push this agenda.

How would users accept a new exchange that Promised to do everything it could to prevent scams?  would it be considered a scam? yes at first I believe so.  I would be willing to invest a reasonable of money to make this a reality but would need a couple of good devs to run everything. 

LoL what are you talking about? I have nothing set in stone so I cannot defend any of my plans.. this is nothing more then me asking for some like minded people to team up with me and turn something into reality that will not be a scam.

at the moment anything is an option.  But you are free to think what ever you wish..

majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:11:00 AM

LoL what are you talking about? I have nothing set in stone so I cannot defend any of my plans.. this is nothing more then me asking for some like minded people to team up with me and turn something into reality that will not be a scam.

at the moment anything is an option.  But you are free to think what ever you wish..

So your plan is to plan? Great plan.

Good luck with whatever this is?

I don't even know wtf. This all sounds like the crypto-ambassador thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652238.0

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:15:40 AM

It's not a bad idea..I think for peeps to sue realnames ir all depends..I don't mind making a coina dn showing my identity but there are many nutzos that go blakcmailing devs and allsorts..there is a big mafia around so it kinda depends but I do love the idea it's quite cute and count me in for blogging, promotion and translation of OP into Chinese please. I like Shopcoin and you are a very respectable DEV. Why not make a monitoring site? That way you can rate and let other peeps rate each coin! Like there are for hyips. I used to run a monitoring site ..that way you can legally receive some bounty for the listing on your monitoring site!..Actually more monitoring e there are for coins, like hyips more easier due diligence can be done by the peeps!. Smiley..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:28:06 AM

New exchanges seem to have difficulty catching on, and even if you have the funds to start one, how do you prevent scams exactly? If you offer a coin and a dev vanishes, how can an exchange stop this?

As for websites, coinssource which is in my sig, has a lot of data on coins, which could help people. But a specific site dedicated to scams may be of some use. The problem there is bias. Plenty of people here have made threads listing what they perceive as scam/shit coins. Quite often it boils down to -- scam/shitcoin that thread starter doesn't own = bad. If they own it = good. So if you go the website route, make sure whatever you list is a real scam or overly shady, not some iffy coin that may or may not be a scam.

If you want to start a coin to get people's attention in regard to scams, do the website, and offer a freebie coin given away to people who have been scammed ... ask for proof of ipo fraud/exchanges folding/icos that went bad due to devs vanishing, and that sort of thing. At the least, it may get some attention... tons of people have been scammed here one way or another.
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:23:48 PM

we have abandoned the idea of this being a coin and we will go the website route.

OP has been updated

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:43:57 PM

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: