Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!*  (Read 80282 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:01:35 PM

Profitability ?  Grin
It doesnt cover electic cost at 0.007

and it doesn't cover the renting of a rig @ 0.04 ^^

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:17:00 PM

LOL I TOLD YOU ALLLL IT WOULD GET DUMPED TO FLOOR!!!  every coin in cryptos has been dumped to a floor, well done *claps*

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED AND CUT SUPPLY!!!! no comment, no comment, no comment

TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! validation because you're wrong about everything else and lose?

noobs lmfao    further proof that you are a kid losing money and should get back on call of duty like 'pumpbandit'

The longer the PoW, the stronger the dumps. Good job idiotards! not true whatsoever, 'idiot', the bigger the hashrate drop, the more coins for all and therefore tanking. Bitcoin pow still going on for years, hardcore dumps? fool.

AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:17:24 PM

Better cut supply now before everyone gets burnt badly.

Now let's see them tears! =D

why, now we can take advantage, thanks goes to stupid miners/dumpers...i'm buying cheap

Selfish move.

Now everyone who supported the coin and dev from the beginning are scammed, and people like you get it cheap enough to hold those people down farther.

Seriously dev, if you care about your community at all, cut the supply.

rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:17:30 PM

big fat dump

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:21:01 PM

Cut the supply
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:21:15 PM

Better cut supply now before everyone gets burnt badly.

Now let's see them tears! =D

why, now we can take advantage, thanks goes to stupid miners/dumpers...i'm buying cheap

Selfish move. Had a good laugh at you saying this after your previous post

Now everyone who supported the coin and dev from the beginning are scammed, and people like you get it cheap enough to hold those people down farther. As one of the hundred+ outcomes, trade more

Seriously dev, if you care about your community at all, cut the supply. headache
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:23:13 PM

LOL I TOLD YOU ALLLL IT WOULD GET DUMPED TO FLOOR!!!  every coin in cryptos has been dumped to a floor, well done *claps*

TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! validation because you're wrong about everything else and lose?

noobs lmfao   further proof that you are a kid losing money and should get back on call of duty like 'pumpbandit'

The longer the PoW, the stronger the dumps. Good job idiotards! not true whatsoever, 'idiot', the bigger the hashrate drop, the more coins for all and therefore tanking. Bitcoin pow still going on for years, hardcore dumps? fool.

Lmao you just feel retarded cuz I'm right! Correct about what the market tanking like all markets do? "feel retarded cuz..."  yowsers

These tears feel so nice!!!  Im not in deep whatsoever thanks for showing how presumptuous and desperate to feel better than others you are.

I have over 100 btc. It wouldn't matter whether I am a kid or not, I have more money than youuuuu cringe!
wellenater

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:24:16 PM

LOL I TOLD YOU ALLLL IT WOULD GET DUMPED TO FLOOR!!!  every coin in cryptos has been dumped to a floor, well done *claps*

noobs lmfao    further proof that you are a kid losing money and should get back on call of duty like 'pumpbandit'

Lmao you just feel retarded cuz I'm right!

These tears feel so nice!!!

I have over 100 btc. It wouldn't matter whether I am a kid or not, I have more money than youuuuu

If you have over 100 BTC I'd like to get your take on TorCoin. Can you jump over to their thread? I dont want to take over this one. I dont own any Elite coin I was just looking for a trade but my long term coin is TorCoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677434.new#new
rikkejohn

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

dumping finished ... I think

cudaminee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:30:59 PM

more dump pls Sad make it .003, i need 80 elite more.
MacHead2006

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:36:32 PM

At 0.003 it will be 60 btc market cap (when all coins are mined) and 12 btc cost all mined coins (less than 4000 for now).

R you serios ?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:37:35 PM

Looks like a carsen coin again

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
rikkejohn

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:40:04 PM

hashrate has gone down considerably, so hopefully this means the team has moved on to something else

nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:40:38 PM

Looks like a carsen coin again

I don't think so, seen dreamcoin, isis and fire, after that webcoin, this one has nothing to do with Carsen, this dev is active.
AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

more dump pls Sad make it .003, i need 80 elite more.

Don't worry, if supply isn't cut, it will easily hit .001 or less.

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:04:46 PM

Lmao you just feel retarded cuz I'm right!

These tears feel so nice!!!

I have over 100 btc. It wouldn't matter whether I am a kid or not, I have more money than youuuuu

You mad brah??

EliteCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Don't mind the troll. I'm starting to delete his posts.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:32:46 PM

I suggest  selling at .1 btc. If everyone starts selling around that on bittrex people with buy up on every other exchange and the price will actually go to that. If everyone mutually agree on a price we could make it happen. The problem is convincing everyone. But I put in a sell order at .1 btc I suggest everyone make yours a similar price.

No, doing that would result is zero volume. Wtf makes you think a coin will sell at whatever price sellers set it for? you need to create a reason for the coin to exist and add hype for price tor rise, unfortunately right now Elite has neither.
how can you say that, network hashrate is still very high so hype is obvious, and the idea of elite coin is great, if the most of people who want to join 'elite club' will take this coin as a long term investment and keep coins staking, price 1BTC is very real. i'm still buying from dumpers, and keeping coins in wallet.

Help me out, what is the elite club? what makes you think this coin would be worth 15x sync mkt cap after pow?
i meant like club of owners of elitecoin, was it so hard to figure out? If i understand idea of Elite coin correctly, there is no need to develop anon, tor, and shit for this coin, its theme is original and can maybe break the trend of p&d over night coins, and can be a coin for long term staking, and actually using for purchasing goods.  

So this is like the mystique of a Harley, I just don't understand?
You'll have to be a bit more specific, what is the theme and what makes the coin above having to offer innovations?
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:37:29 PM

Not trying to fud, just trying to understand what about Elite is worth buying it?  Huh
If it's just the name and the rarity, so you can think of yourself as an elite for owning it, that ain't gonna cut it.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:59:37 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:19:52 PM by bit1

Not trying to fud, just trying to understand what about Elite is worth buying it?  Huh
If it's just the name and the rarity, so you can think of yourself as an elite for owning it, that ain't gonna cut it.

same that USD and EUR and all coins, sometimes up and sometimes down......, you can buy or sell things with it,  elite is beginning in crypto,
if dev continue his good work  this coin will be ELITE beyond of anothers cryptos.

and name is very important because if you want buy, what do you buy first?    Elitecoin, or Soupcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: