Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:45:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 11818 times)
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:31:35 PM

https://twitter.com/VENTcoin/status/491353256619442176

WTF IS THIS SHIT? WHY YOU FAGGOTS LIE ALL THE TIME?

IS THIS ANON FOR REAL? PROVE IT OR GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND YEAH, I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT JUST TO TELL YOU: F**K YOU LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH OBAMA BANS CRYPTOS!!!!!!!!!
Obama should ban himself..

Yes. Yes he should.

And banning cryptos can't stop crypto. Tell your boyfriend to go easy on you tonight cause you're butt hurt

fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:33:23 PM

what has happened here
iHateIPOs

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:38:48 PM

IS THIS ANON FOR REAL? PROVE IT OR GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Yes. Yes he should.

And banning cryptos can't stop crypto. Tell your boyfriend to go easy on you tonight cause you're butt hurt

https://i.imgur.com/EOIRyUM.jpg
thanks love

my boyfriend always takes care of me
PanicBot

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:52:23 AM

what has happened here

Business as usual. Loq made another scam coin to try to take your money.
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:33:27 AM

+1
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:37:26 AM

what has happened here

Business as usual. Loq made another scam coin to try to take your money.

nobody is buying this shit.

nothing to see here. move along  Grin

Nyterax

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:33:25 PM

Bittrex is sure trying to run their ICO model into the ground, aren't they?

So soon after Iceberg bombed, and Architect couldn't even get off the ground, they start a new ICO.

Anyone else notice how few ICOs are run on Polo after they instituted their new rules, which include identification + holding funds until they are used? If an ICO dev is on the level, run it on Polo and use their rules.
This is an interesting point. So, Bittrex is turning into a scam-funding operation probably taking a hefty cut of the IPO sales, while Poloniex is where devs are actually held liable for following up their IPO with delivering the development promises, as their identities are held as a bond?

@Nyterax
BTC: 1McgGk69g82epdnxAdDQfMSXtUygZfL4vZ
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:08:24 PM

Thanks. I fixed the spellchecking. Totally my bad.

another coin's  like ICB?  Shocked no guy..
NO. This is an initial coin offering. There will not be any PoW phase afterwards.

Whitepaper at launch... Now there's something I've never seen before...

Can you give us more details on the IPO?

Sure I can. Bittrex will act as the third party including an escrow service. You will be able to purchase the amount of coins you prefer for 10000 Satoshi only on Bittrex. I will not have access to the BTC for a certain amount of time and until Bittrex decides that the coin is working fine.

Tomorrow we will release the github/wallets.

10K satoshi?! That's 300 BTC in your pocket with no promise of future development!

At what point does the IPO finish, and when do you get the money?

WTF 10K Satoshi. Hell they robbed everyone at 8K on ICB why not try for 10K this time a week later.

BitTrex should be shutdown supporting this shit. What the Frack man? How many BTC does BitTrex keep for helping a scammer out?

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
MinerMario

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:15:25 PM

we need a guarantee on our investment or we aint investing!

no way are we giving you $180,000 usd during a recession with no guarantee just because you an the boys at bittrex are cooking up more schemes!

the money needs to be held in escrow for at least 6 months until important project benchmarks are met.

otherwise yer just gonna take the money and do nothing to develop the coin!

I can totally agree to all that. I think you should think about that number of 6 months twice. How is it possible to hit important benchmarks without money to fund it? If you read the .pdf entirely and the new FAQ section in the OP, you can see for yourself, that the only thing that will be taken out is the money prepared for licencing features and tools and to start the company and secure the first contract cashflows. Nothing more, nothing else. I am totally up to any suggestions and ideas tho.

Who asked you to create another scamcoin with BitTrex the scam house? If you want to create a coin create it with your own money, then present it to the community as a finished product. The world didn't ask you to create shit, we don't want you to create shit, in fact if you could simply delete your cloned shitcoin the world would be a better place.

Just a suggestion.

MinerMario

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:27:08 PM

Thanks. I fixed the spellchecking. Totally my bad.

another coin's  like ICB?  Shocked no guy..
NO. This is an initial coin offering. There will not be any PoW phase afterwards.

Whitepaper at launch... Now there's something I've never seen before...

Can you give us more details on the IPO?

Sure I can. Bittrex will act as the third party including an escrow service. You will be able to purchase the amount of coins you prefer for 10000 Satoshi only on Bittrex. I will not have access to the BTC for a certain amount of time and until Bittrex decides that the coin is working fine.

Tomorrow we will release the github/wallets.

10K satoshi?! That's 300 BTC in your pocket with no promise of future development!

At what point does the IPO finish, and when do you get the money?

The amount of BTC will be stored on a special account by bittrex where I will not have access until a) the ICO phase is over b)
as usual we know . Did bittrex send you a text to copy and paste ?
it is exactly the same as their last ico beginning of the week, or may-be you are the same dev.  Huh Your coin has absolutely no innovation, why would you get to an exchange before any other coin some are clearly better that this crap  Sad
If they continue, I will just stop doing business with them.

The word innovation in crypto is way overused. What venturecoin is trying to achieve, is something different than others do. Innovation has nothing to do with what most altcoins do - all that happens is adding extensions and features to a technology that exists. There is rarely anything innovative in this regard. And in the way of adding features and experimenting with full privacy and centralization, venturecoin could become innovative as a trendsetter to move into the other direction.

Okay I just read and re-read that load of dog shit 3 times and it still makes no sense.

Whattttt?   Huh

Venture coin will have 1 innovation. It will be the first scam ICO shitcoin to break the 10K Satoshi mark and will set a record with 300BTC stolen. And I am guessing the direction the dev will move then, is as far away from the people he robbed as possible.

Man I am sorry, but any fool who gets back onto this BitTrex scam ride again deserves what he/she gets. Please don't come crying in the forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: