Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conclusions on anon coins RZR DRK CLOAK  (Read 897 times)
elite74 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:29:20 AM

Hey
I was researching a couple of these anon coins and realized there probably some people that invested a lot more time in them then i have, so was wondering if anyone wants to share their conclusions?
So if you want conclude your efforts on a few anon coins that you spent your valuable time on i would love to hear about them. Some you favourites and why.

Razor -Based on a proven reliable SCRYPT Algorithm, 75 second block generation seems pretty good Smiley Seems to be first to run through TOR, And i looked at bitcoin and through bitcoin block explorer you can see the location of every transaction, which i am bit of a privacy fan, not for anything to hide i just don't like having my every move tracked. I would like to see all wallets open into independent VPN at least so i do hope razor gets a little of time of day to note to Dev's that be nice if all were in a VPN which hides originating IP's.

Darkcoin -  x11 Algorithm (ASIC resistant) X11 coins do seem to be working well, I do like the Darksend idea how Nodes Pool multiple transactions together then breakdown and sent in divided transactions to the recipient. It seems good stable and well backed and i hope it does become the new 2nd coin of choice.

Although i like the inbuilt trading system with the Cloakcoin wallet so can trade for BTC or vis versa direct from wallet and cloak sent i believe be much like darksend but routed through exchanges as opposed to Masternodes seems like can be to few exchanges and im sure it will take 1 court ruling for allowing of government to have monitoring in place at exchange level.

I think be nice Dark adopted a lot of the features of other coins reason i say dark as it is cruising quite strong on coin market cap. Smiley

iloveny161

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:32:36 AM

Hey elite, I recommend checking out Monero as well.
boxuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:28:07 AM

take a look at Credits CRD, that will be super major BIG

Credits CRD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634403.0

Video 2 upcom. wallet 2.0 http://vimeo.com/100148381

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:51:22 AM

Cloak is the only true anonymous coin bud.

Just check out what's going on now in this space.

The cloakcoin camp is on fire. Releases almost weekly and really pusing the limits of what we knew crypto to be.

Check it out, You'll be surprised.
Icebucket

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:19:35 AM

Running through tor nodes is not really something I would say is anonymous, given that anyone can set up a tor node and most likely "you know" has allot of them.

Cloak ?? really ?, the wallet exchange gimmick is really the only thing going for them. Very easily mimicked by any who wants that sort of thing. + ninja mined for 7 days .. that is just not going to last long, Bob is probably planing his exit as i write this. 
And I cant comment on RZR because I have not researched it.

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
― Gautama Buddha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: