Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:46:24 AM

So, another pump n dump shitcoin? Seems, these days, that the best test of "Is it a Pump N Dump Shitcoin?" is "Is it on IPOMiner?"

Whatever this coin is...this thread if full of fucking whiners.  It would literally cost you .02 btc to have 250mh/s on this coin for a few hours and you fucks cry about not being able to keep up with rentals.  You think you are competing with whales that have 1000's of btc on rental?  YOU AREN'T.  You are just stuck in some mindset that your home rigs should make you rich or earn you bundles of dollars everyday.

Guess what...ANYONE CAN RENT RIGS...SO MAYBE FUCKING DO IT TOO.
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:00:58 PM

LOL the worst advice ever...  Tongue

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:02:10 PM

So, another pump n dump shitcoin? Seems, these days, that the best test of "Is it a Pump N Dump Shitcoin?" is "Is it on IPOMiner?"

Whatever this coin is...this thread if full of fucking whiners.  It would literally cost you .02 btc to have 250mh/s on this coin for a few hours and you fucks cry about not being able to keep up with rentals.  You think you are competing with whales that have 1000's of btc on rental?  YOU AREN'T.  You are just stuck in some mindset that your home rigs should make you rich or earn you bundles of dollars everyday.

meaning that the coin is not worth investing in on the markets since investors prefer to rent hash rather than actually buy the coins on exchanges. what is the point of that? not to dump? ok fine.. we'll rent hash and dump. sounds like a plan for a valuable stock item.
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:30:24 PM

Whatever this coin is...this thread if full of fucking whiners.  It would literally cost you .02 btc to have 250mh/s on this coin for a few hours and you fucks cry about not being able to keep up with rentals.  You think you are competing with whales that have 1000's of btc on rental?  YOU AREN'T.  You are just stuck in some mindset that your home rigs should make you rich or earn you bundles of dollars everyday.

meaning that the coin is not worth investing in on the markets since investors prefer to rent hash rather than actually buy the coins on exchanges. what is the point of that? not to dump? ok fine.. we'll rent hash and dump. sounds like a plan for a valuable stock item.

It's not on an exchange...that is the whole point dude.  Your point is completely void considering you can ONLY mine this coin right now.

You rent with expectations not guarantees. 

And yes...you can rent to NOT DUMP. People did it with ShadowCoin, BitCoinDark recently.

If it is cheaper to rent something than is on an exchange what person in their right mind would buy overpriced coins on the exchange?

Either way...nothing you say has any validity as this coin is not valued yet.  It seems you think this is already on bittrex and people are dumping it. 

Seriously guy...what are you thinking?  How else do you get coins that are not on an exchange? 
Coinler

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:38:53 PM

It's not on an exchange...that is the whole point dude.  Your point is completely void considering you can ONLY mine this coin right now.

And yes...you can rent to NOT DUMP. People did it with ShadowCoin, BitCoinDark recently.

If it is cheaper to rent something than is on an exchange what person in their right mind would buy overpriced coins on the exchange?

Either way...nothing you say has any validity as this coin is not valued yet.  It seems you think this is already on bittrex and people are dumping it. 

Seriously guy...what are you thinking?  How else do you get coins that are not on an exchange? 

so ur saying you want us to count on those rented hash miners that they wont dump? yeah ill believe it when i see it. good luck with your 70% of all coins.
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:46:26 PM

so ur saying you want us to count on those rented hash miners that they wont dump? yeah ill believe it when i see it. good luck with your 70% of all coins.

No I am saying why are you complaining about renters when that is the only way to get coins right now?  Seriously...how do you expect a coin to hit an exchange if there is zero interest and the only people mining are with tiny home rigs?

Coinler

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

It's not on an exchange...that is the whole point dude.  Your point is completely void considering you can ONLY mine this coin right now.

Either way...nothing you say has any validity as this coin is not valued yet.  It seems you think this is already on bittrex and people are dumping it.  

Seriously guy...what are you thinking?  How else do you get coins that are not on an exchange?  

No I am saying why are you complaining about renters when that is the only way to get coins right now?  Seriously...how do you expect a coin to hit an exchange if there is zero interest and the only people mining are with tiny home rigs?

is that interest though? generating 100gh between what? 10 users?

ull get on the exchange.. and then what? get removed from bittrex a month later? good plan.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:08:13 PM

Every miner watch for some promising coin - it is normal net hash to be like this .

not so sure 5gh on x11 is normal

1      anonymous      5,424,186   263,856.966
2      syncerz              4,171,487   202,920.022
3      anonymous      3,903,409   189,879.516
4      Haggisahh              2,906,261   141,373.709
5      leighjenkins2k14  1,531,912   74,519.143
6      anonymous      1,217,753   59,237.038
7      anonymous      1,204,774   58,605.652
8      anonymous      1,108,415   53,918.325

21gh is owned by 8 users on one pool. this coin is worthless to anyone mining with with less than 100mh. no this is not normal. they will dump all coin on market.

I'm number 5 Grin

Rent some hash people.

you rented 1.5 fucking gigahash of x11 scrypt?? what's your selling price point? just curious.

also, where can i rent this amount of power and at what cost? got a link?

I rented my hash from here: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/ (I think I scooped up most of the larger rigs for the day Grin)

As for my selling point, I’m not sure, I'm still waiting to see if this is another scam?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:10:55 PM

I see zero premine and no ipo.  People were in and mining at block 20.  The dev seems to be working on developing the coin.  If there isn't some hidden shit in the code I don't see why people would think this coin is bad.  Time will tell but until this dev team fucks the dog somehow I can't call it a scam yet.
Librexcoindev (OP)

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:16:47 PM

FYI,

The last time I drove through the wedside of town, the road development was complete!  Grin

What? You didn't know you have to marry this coin? Well we belive in freedom of choice so you don't have to. It'been corrected to Website.  Wink  LibrexCoin should be pronounced Lib-Rex-Coin for those who wanted to know.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:17:44 PM

It's not on an exchange...that is the whole point dude.  Your point is completely void considering you can ONLY mine this coin right now.

Either way...nothing you say has any validity as this coin is not valued yet.  It seems you think this is already on bittrex and people are dumping it.  

Seriously guy...what are you thinking?  How else do you get coins that are not on an exchange?  

No I am saying why are you complaining about renters when that is the only way to get coins right now?  Seriously...how do you expect a coin to hit an exchange if there is zero interest and the only people mining are with tiny home rigs?

ull get on the exchange.. and then what? get removed from bittrex a month later? good plan.

I'm renting some hash to mine this, if this coin is good and the DEV is legit and can implement zerocoin without the bloat, then I’m gonna sell a few to recover my rental fees and a little bit of spending money, and keep the rest.

Look at cloak and XC now.

On the other hand if It is a scam my finger be on the sell button, lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:19:51 PM

FYI,

The last time I drove through the wedside of town, the road development was complete!  Grin

What? You didn't know you have to marry this coin? Well we belive in freedom of choice so you don't have to. It'been corrected to Website.  Wink  LibrexCoin should be pronounced Lib-Rex-Coin for those who wanted to know.

Thanks DEV.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

n3rfherder

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:24:45 PM

First...that is an exaggeration.  The network is at 70 gigs with only 1 person above 1 gigahash renting on dedicated.  

Second...the coin hitting an exchange is giving the coin an opportunity to grow or even function in the first place.

OR we can go your route.  No rentals...only tiny miners on coin.  It doesn't hit an exchange from fear of it being delisted a month later and the coin never gets to place to expand it's user base at all.  And the only people that have coins at all were those who decided to risk mining this for zero profit rather than just mine DarkCoin or some other x11 coin that you can sell.

In summary, your argument isn't based on what is actually happening with the coin and hashrate and you think coins should not get a chance to distribute via exchanges because the coin will just die in a month anyway.

I don't want to hijack this thread with our discussion so I am just gonna leave it here.  

Take care.

Coinler

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:44:17 PM

First...that is an exaggeration.  The network is at 70 gigs with only 1 person above 1 gigahash renting on dedicated.  

Second...the coin hitting an exchange is giving the coin an opportunity to grow or even function in the first place.

OR we can go your route.  No rentals...only tiny miners on coin.  It doesn't hit an exchange from fear of it being delisted a month later and the coin never gets to place to expand it's user base at all.  And the only people that have coins at all were those who decided to risk mining this for zero profit rather than just mine DarkCoin or some other x11 coin that you can sell.

In summary, your argument isn't based on what is actually happening with the coin and hashrate and you think coins should not get a chance to distribute via exchanges because the coin will just die in a month anyway.

I don't want to hijack this thread with our discussion so I am just gonna leave it here.  

Take care.

well i never said 'no rentals' but i still think they should be within reason. but think about it. if this discussion gets more users to rent 1gh then it will be healthier for the coin  Wink
 the problem is that we, as potential investors, cannot be sure that all those anonymous accounts arent owned by the dev and team. or even just one person renting a collective 30gh. meaning they will be taking the majority of coin and could just dump on the market. considering the pattern seen on crypto-markets.. this is most likely going to be the case if you do not get more users to mine, whether small or large. usually i mine AND BUY if i can get some coin through the mining process. if i dont think im getting a fair share via mining process i dont buy, and dump first chance i get for a decent return. always seems to be a wise decision. im obviously not the only one that does this.

if you big hashers hold and sell in small amounts and allow the buy book to grow the coin will increase in value and not be abandoned by investors. if u keep dumping and suppressing the market it will eventually get frustrasted and be abandoned also. if every decent btc buy order that pops up gets snatched it signals that investors arent interested and just want to exit.

those will be my closing words on the topic. you can consider it some friendly advice both for community and dev. i did manage to mine some coin, but i will be observing the market behavior before i commit to buy any on the exchange.
shvet

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:57:22 PM

Guys, multipools with autoexchange function - it is a real evil for coins.
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:24:59 PM

Guys, multipools with autoexchange function - it is a real evil for coins.

Yes this true but they cant dump it if its not on an exchange. Most must pay their miners in their choice coin in 24-48 hrs so they may not mine this until they can sell it on exchanges. I solo mined some blocks and then rented some miners from nicehash. I only pay for or invest in what i can afford to loose 100% so not my rent money or food money just spending money.

J_Crypto

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

FYI,

Thank you for your insight! Thats some sound advice there!   Grin

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
chrissibel

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:47:40 PM

I just want to throw my 2 pennies. I rent rigs because I do not own any rigs. Those of you that own rigs can always lease them out if you want to make more BTC. I think it's fair to rent rigs and hash hard because its not like you guys cannot do the same. Hence it being fair. I'm sorry your small rig doesnt generate what you would expect but you can always rent. And yes the more nethash a coin has the better chance it will get picked up by an exchange. It sounds like you would like a smaller net hash and never get added to exchange. So what then? you have mined a measly 3000 coins that can never be sold/bought/traded. Get with the times and start renting more hash and quit bitching!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:51:42 PM

hey dummies point your rigs to trademybit, gain btc. use btc to rent massive hash. i make a ton of btc doing this. if you dont than you are doing it wrong and should go home
chrissibel

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:53:54 PM

You clearly are clueless to things in the crypto world. Do you blame your ISP for illegal downloading? Blame IPOMiner has no merit here. IPOMiner also mined BlackCoin, VeriCoin, PSUEDO, and more recently...I/O Coin. All of which are still very popular and have gone up in value. You cannot blame a mining pool for a scamming devs mistake. You just want someone to point the finger at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: