Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elcharle

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:35:06 PM

Spam the same crap over and it gets deleted. It was ninja launched. Thats what it is.

ok, got it, good look

elcharle

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:37:40 PM

i don't have time to argue with FUDers, ignore!

You're seriously fudding. So I'd say you take this coin seriously. Grin

I'm just mad that is all. I just went trough a lot of shit to get two cards and now this.

tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:41:56 PM

I'm just mad that is all.
Ok, Understandable. Everybody gets angry from time to time. I'd say give the devs a couple days to prove themselves. Also the coin is cheap, why not buy a few and see what happens. I just bought a few at 17 and will buy more once the devs prove more.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
elcharle

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:43:29 PM

Ok, Understandable. Everybody gets angry from time to time. I'd say give the devs a couple days to prove themselves. Also the coin is cheap, why not buy a few and see what happens. I just bought a few at 17 and will buy more once the devs prove more.

I just went trough a lot of shit to get two cards and now this. I'm just gonna forget about this one good  look averyone

zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

Librexcoin did not have IPO, Premine and no instamine. I personally have almost 35K LXC, and I am buying more because the difficulty of mining LXC is insane,  Network hash rate  is about 250G Sad , our team has about 100k LXC, it may seem like a low amount of coins and it is, Librexcoin is the price of peanuts..
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:05:34 PM

STILL waiting for github link

This was the first post that alerted people there was no source on github look at the time stamp.  If you let shit hang for 7 hours without answering it you get 4 or 5 pages of FUD.  Nature of the beast I guess.  Anyway good luck.

And this was the 1st one to address it but seems no one saw it. No biggie.

Ive stopped mining. The lack of communication from the Dev is a big red flag. I really don't know the purpose of these coins since it seems no effort has been made to get it on an exchange!

I know there is trolling gonna happen but this is even dumb for trolls. I'm on here 3 x a day min and a lot more often than that. Really lack of communication?  Roll Eyes

As for the source it's here. Guess what is going to be put in the git hub. Same one. We will do so before pow ends.  Smiley Other features like Android wallet are being tested for public release. Mac wallet will be soon as well.

I can build the mac wallet if there is a bounty for this task.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:05:57 PM

Librexcoin did not have IPO, Premine and no instamine. I personally have almost 35K LXC, and I am buying more because the difficulty of mining LXC is insane,  Network hash rate  is about 250G Sad , our team has about 100k LXC, it may seem like a low amount of coins and it is, Librexcoin is the price of peanuts..

Can you put a richlist on the block explorer?

Also, Looks like you weathered the FUD storm, good job!
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:12:53 PM

We will start our campaign for bounties soon... we will also offer a reward for this resource. Wink
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:16:42 PM

But seriously man. Why didn't you guys let people know a few days before the launch? Now who is going to take this coin seriously.
[/quote]

Why do you even bother, i am in no way involved in this coin, i just saw it today and send few hashes,don't you have any better job, loke worming up on your logo designs, lol
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:18:22 PM

I just went trough a lot of shit to get two cards and now this. I'm just gonna forget about this one good  look averyone
Even better but we all know you will be here
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:21:58 PM

We will start our campaign for bounties soon... we will also offer a reward for this resource. Wink

Cool! You gonna offer bounty for a Librex dedicated multipool?
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 07:35:43 PM

The comment at the top of this block of code is interesting:

// miner's POW block rewards (Note: 1st block = premine of 1%: 27068 coins out of 2,706,880 maximum coins in PoW period)
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{

int64_t nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 1000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 2000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 6000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 1500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 8641)
    {
        nSubsidy = 303 * COIN;
    }

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

The original intent was to premine 1%, but there was no premine in the first block.  Did the dev change their mind or are they hiding something elsewhere?  The lack of github by now, or even at launch for that matter, is suspect.  Zipping the code and uploading to mega takes at least as much effort.  It makes no sense.

This is clearly just an artifact of the code being forked, either from this repo (MastiffCoin) or some other later clone of it. Note that every single coin in existence is forked from somewhere as a starting point, and since MastiffCoin is known to have a very solid codebase there have been many forks of it.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
shogun47

Activity: 1820
Merit: 555

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:39:05 PM

I can do a translation into Indonesian if you like. Free bounty if you want to.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

The comment at the top of this block of code is interesting:

// miner's POW block rewards (Note: 1st block = premine of 1%: 27068 coins out of 2,706,880 maximum coins in PoW period)
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{

int64_t nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 1000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 2000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 6000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 1500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 8641)
    {
        nSubsidy = 303 * COIN;
    }

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

The original intent was to premine 1%, but there was no premine in the first block.  Did the dev change their mind or are they hiding something elsewhere?  The lack of github by now, or even at launch for that matter, is suspect.  Zipping the code and uploading to mega takes at least as much effort.  It makes no sense.

This is clearly just an artifact of the code being forked, either from this repo (MastiffCoin) or some other later clone of it. Note that every single coin in existence is forked from somewhere as a starting point, and since MastiffCoin is known to have a very solid codebase there have been many forks of it.

Just a clone of a previous coin, as are all.

This coin is starting to look good, distribution isn't too bad either, it's all on the DEV's to deliver now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:52:41 PM

Major Heat / Possible Scam Alert on the coin floating on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/CoinRocket/status/495672518452473856

Strato
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:18:08 PM

Strato
That's not right. Should provide solid proof if you're going to make such claims. Not just post shit that may or may not be true. These twitter fucks destroy coins left and right, even solid legit coins fall victim to these punks.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

^^^ I tweeted the link to the github to them.  https://github.com/librexcoin/librexcoin
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

Strato
That's not right. Should provide solid proof if you're going to make such claims. Not just post shit that may or may not be true. These twitter fucks destroy coins left and right, even solid legit coins fall victim to these punks.

I just called that guy out on Twitter, because everything he lists in the image is unsubstantiated at best, except for the issue of relaunching. I've checked the source, and the proof of work reward schedule in the code is the same as what's claimed in the ANN post.

Posting source files on Github is definitely the best practice, and we encourage all developers to do it, but there was source provided for LXC via Mega... not optimal, but that hardly qualifies as a scam in any way. Source was later posted on Github at https://github.com/librexcoin/librexcoin, as bangomatic mentioned above.

Pointing out real scams is great; posting junk like that guy does is just distracting from investigation of real scams.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:33:14 PM

Strato

No proof, just hear say. A bit like our Dev's Grin

As for the current price it reflects what's been delivered. Not a lot.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:42:02 PM

Strato

I just called that guy out on Twitter, because everything he lists in the image is unsubstantiated at best, except for the issue of relaunching. I've checked the source, and the proof of work reward schedule in the code is the same as what's claimed in the ANN post.

Posting source files on Github is definitely the best practice, and we encourage all developers to do it, but there was source provided for LXC via Mega... not optimal, but that hardly qualifies as a scam in any way. Source was later posted on Github at https://github.com/librexcoin/librexcoin, as bangomatic mentioned above.

Pointing out real scams is great; posting junk like that guy does is just distracting from investigation of real scams.

Looks like they removed the page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: