Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:17:17 PM

why don't you tell us what is another account?
what other coins you were in?
l bought at 1500 and sold at 2000 but how can l trust you and keep that coins for 1 month? can we see youtube video like others dev did?

by the way i appreciate your answers..
thanks

Did you not read the answers to your questions? This is the part where you get called for trolling.

I myself have another personal account that is easy enough to trace to my RL personal information. I have seen people troll and harass devs and others family and work places with bs because a feature didnt come or fast enough (zerocoin).

that means I value my family and teams and my privacy. We don't want trolls bother us in RL as they do here. Simple really. A fool gives out private info on the net. It's a very bad security move. It's a good way to have your id stolen.

There is no premine coins to dump. I mined my coins at about 1600 sats cost. I will not sell them at a loss. I am however buying some of these below cost coins now.

If i can get a video from the dev making the Android wallet I will. If not you can see the real thing when it release in days.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:01:45 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 04:21:27 PM by TrangLee

Really Look forward to the Android wallet. I have a galalexy s5 waiting for it.  Cool

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:27:36 PM

Really Look forward to the Android wallet. I have a galalexy s5 waiting for it.  Cool

Me too!

Dev did you ever answer my question regarding whether or not you currently have a plan for merchant integration?
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:37:33 PM

Me too!

Dev did you ever answer my question regarding whether or not you currently have a plan for merchant integration?

In a way. The Librexchange.com and user LibrexCoin atm's play a part in that when they are completed and released. Also we will once the Android wallet releases and the white paper for LibrexSend and LibrexSend release we plan to do a full on press to marketing LibrexCoin to merchants in an attempt to get them to adopt it as a payable money. We wait for these because most if not all will want to see them going functioning first. LibrexSend will be an optional use feature so they can choose to accept payment by it or not. Depending on their location it may or may not be acceptable for them to use anonymous payment systems.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Me too!

In a way. The Librexchange.com and user LibrexCoin atm's play a part in that when they are completed and released. Also we will once the Android wallet releases and the white paper for LibrexSend and LibrexSend release we plan to do a full on press to marketing LibrexCoin to merchants in an attempt to get them to adopt it as a payable money. We wait for these because most if not all will want to see them going functioning first. LibrexSend will be an optional use feature so they can choose to accept payment by it or not. Depending on their location it may or may not be acceptable for them to use anonymous payment systems.
Dev,can you tell us the exact time of android wallet release?
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:14:00 PM

We also have a very effective and practical app being worked on called Librexsend. It's not a coin mixer or other weak anonymity application but instead unique to LibrexCoin  anonymity feature. That means that its not on any other coin or is a copy of some weak ass crap. A white paper on that feature will release soon. White papers on our zerocoin/cash feature once ready for beta will also have a white paper made for review.

Thanks for answering. I look forward to the release of Librexsend.

Also, would be nice if you could just clarify whether the devs are going for implementing either zerocoin or zerocash, since as it has been pointed out they are not compatible and this is creating a fair amount of confusion.

Lastly whether it will be 100% trustless or rely on third party, since 100% trustless is somewhat of a holy grail.
OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:04:29 PM

You know, I think it is hilarious how these fud people delibrately scare people away from coins and ruin their reputations just so they can profit too.

Its almost as bad as the very scamcoins that give the fud some weight- and I wouldn't doubt that quite a few devs have resorted to shady tactics simply because they got fed up with the fud ruining their every attempt to make an honest profit.

The acutal site-wide moderators of the place need to start cracking down on these fud alts, and IP banning them. Eventually the perpetrators will find it hard to get working proxies to continue playing the game with.
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:08:34 PM

I'm pretty sure its the Zerocoin. Zerocash is the the same for the most part but will be their coin instead of the shuttle that zerocoin was to be used for bitcoin. the zerocoin was left to be public so other devs can use it. that why the published the libzero.  From thier site "Zerocash improves on an earlier protocol, Zerocoin, developed by some of the same authors, both in functionality (Zerocoin only hides a payment's origin, but not its destination or amount) and in efficiency (Zerocash transactions are less than 1KB and take less than 6ms to verify)". So far it's not nearly as easy as people thought or every coin would have it. the under lying code though does the same thing and its main portion that makes it so hard to trace is it's use of zero-knowledge proof.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:11:47 PM

You know, I think it is hilarious how these fud people delibrately scare people away from coins and ruin their reputations just so they can profit too.

Its almost as bad as the very scamcoins that give the fud some weight- and I wouldn't doubt that quite a few devs have resorted to shady tactics simply because they got fed up with the fud ruining their every attempt to make an honest profit.

The acutal site-wide moderators of the place need to start cracking down on these fud alts, and IP banning them. Eventually the perpetrators will find it hard to get working proxies to continue playing the game with.

Won't happen. BCT forum allows the use of more than one account. Simpley ban the account that trolls too much If gets reported a lot to moderators they should issue warnings and finally a banning of that username account.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:26:16 PM

ok tell  us abuth librexsent how will work and is there similarity with supersend -Supercoin

You can rent this space
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:30:06 PM

ok tell  us abuth librexsent how will work and is there similarity with supersend -Supercoin
You forgot to put bullets in the gun and you're holding an air pistol in the other hand. Grin

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:32:32 PM

Details about LibrexSend will come in the white paper for it. I can say its not a coin mixer and its not used on any other coin. It's unique to Librex.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:35:20 PM

Why is it trading so low?
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:38:18 PM

Details about LibrexSend will come in the white paper for it. I can say its not a coin mixer and its not used on any other coin. It's unique to Librex.
Update date needed.Tongue
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:52:53 PM

People are scared, the Dev hasn't produced any code as of yet, it creates fear, so people sell.

Personally I think the Dev is legit, he's delivered everything that he said he would, no IPO, no premine, the code has been checked by several people. Just need to wait for the next update so people will be 100% certain that this is not a scam, then watch the price rise.

The smartest people are putting buy orders for 800 Satoshi right now.

I hope people realise that if zerocash can be implemented this coin will do well. Grin Shocked

Anyway, thanks for all the FUD and the stupidly cheap coins. Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:22:46 PM

Some have asked to clarify on whether its Zerocoin or Zerocash. It's primary code that makes it so good and special is a mathematical equation called Zero-proof knowledge. A complicated but very effective way to make Anonymity features to work. It has issues as in the time it takes to do its job in a coin network. Zerocoin was an anonymous shuttle for transfer of bitcoins. BTC decided that it would invite too much US government anger especially after the Silkroad thing hit. They declined to use it in their network. In February Zerocoin folks decided to make it a stand alone coin. In may/june they rename the stand alone coin Zerocash to help people that where confused. The code for Zerocoin is made public in the libzero library for devs of coins to use. Zerocash is yet to be open sourced but should be soon. At this moment in time we are basing our feature on Zerocoin as that is whats open source. When Zerocash is published it will be looked at and if any improvements to its speed etc are made we may switch to it and rework our code to match. The main part is still the same zero-proof knowledge. When it is near tiem to release a white paper will be released so everyone can have a good understanding of what it is and how it works. So for now it's zerocoin but not 100% carved in granite stone certain. Any and all of these things are subject to change until its released.  Grin

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:25:21 PM

Some have asked to clarify on whether its Zerocoin or Zerocash. It's primary code that makes it so good and special is a mathematical equation called Zero-proof knowledge. A complicated but very effective way to make Anonymity features to work. It has issues as in the time it takes to do its job in a coin network. Zerocoin was an anonymous shuttle for transfer of bitcoins. BTC decided that it would invite too much US government anger especially after the Silkroad thing hit. They declined to use it in their network. In February Zerocoin folks decided to make it a stand alone coin. In may/june they rename the stand alone coin Zerocash to help people that where confused. The code for Zerocoin is made public in the libzero library for devs of coins to use. Zerocash is yet to be open sourced but should be soon. At this moment in time we are basing our feature on Zerocoin as that is whats open source. When Zerocash is published it will be looked at and if any improvements to its speed etc are made we may switch to it and rework our code to match. The main part is still the same zero-proof knowledge. When it is near tiem to release a white paper will be released so everyone can have a good understanding of what it is and how it works. So for now it's zerocoin but not 100% carved in granite stone certain. Any and all of these things are subject to change until its released.  Grin

Thanks for clarifying!
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:41:11 PM

Android wallet beta version will be released in one week...

I hope this comes out great!! I would love a coin I could show friends and stake useing my phone!! Are there any other coins that stake from a android or iphone wallet?

Several have wallets but none that stake coins. Ours will do both. Smiley

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:43:36 PM

Android wallet beta version will be released in one week...

I hope this comes out great!! I would love a coin I could show friends and stake useing my phone!! Are there any other coins that stake from a android or iphone wallet?

Several have wallets but none that stake coins. Ours will do both. Smiley
I guess sdc is releasing theirs monday. I was just checking it out. I do like the design of lxc wallet better though. It would be great if you released the wallet today. Beat them to the punch!

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:44:42 PM

People are scared, the Dev hasn't produced any code as of yet, it creates fear, so people sell.

Personally I think the Dev is legit, he's delivered everything that he said he would, no IPO, no premine, the code has been checked by several people. Just need to wait for the next update so people will be 100% certain that this is not a scam, then watch the price rise.

The smartest people are putting buy orders for 800 Satoshi right now.

I hope people realise that if zerocash can be implemented this coin will do well. Grin Shocked

Anyway, thanks for all the FUD and the stupidly cheap coins. Grin

+ 1000

This coin has price of peanuts right now, I do not care about FUD I will buy this whole fucking, this coin should not be worth less than 200K sat when zerocoin is implemented, I will buy this whole fucking ...  Grin

As the dev already said, the first resource of anonymity called librexsend, will be decentralized, and it will be insane ...  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: