Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
visonal1986

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:03:26 PM

DUMP Grin
I SELL AT 7000
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

Zerocoin will come in about 3 months.

I would not hold my breath. In ANC we have been waiting since before christmas.

Ok dude whatever you say. please dont come over here and start dumping shit on our thread again there is no call for that. Just please wait and see if the dev can deliver as he promises ok?

If you read my posts I did not once dump shit, but asked pertinent questions. Furthermore my questions also lead to the dev giving some substance to the claims regarding zerocoin, while you where just fluttering along screaming "Yay, we haz zerocoin/cash yay!" doing your best to interrupt all efforts to get some actual information for the community. A community that should by rights be sceptical to all such claims.

I have invested some in this coin now, but I would be astonished if the devs in fact bring zerocoin along by october, no matter what the captain of the cheerleadingsquad says.

fastminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:05:16 PM

lol look at the way the coin is moving this looks like a IconicExpert pump
asnghost

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:06:05 PM

lol look at the way the coin is moving this looks like a IconicExpert pump

watch his call to exit  Grin

visonal1986

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:07:02 PM

Ok dude whatever you say. please dont come over here and start dumping shit on our thread again there is no call for that. Just please wait and see if the dev can deliver as he promises ok?

If you read my posts I did not once dump shit, but asked pertinent questions. Furthermore my questions also lead to the dev giving some substance to the claims regarding zerocoin, while you where just fluttering along screaming "Yay, we haz zerocoin/cash yay!" doing your best to interrupt all efforts to get some actual information for the community. A community that should by rights be sceptical to all such claims.

I have invested some in this coin now, but I would be astonished if the devs in fact bring zerocoin along by october, no matter what the captain of the cheerleadingsquad says.

3 months?In three days I will not take, now the development of credit is bad, I don't want my money loss
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:10:23 PM

You are 100% correct Bangomatic! I bought in! I will NOT continue to shit on your coin.

Thank you!!!!
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:12:15 PM

They have a whitepaper coming in the next week for Librexsend, which is a temporary anon solution until Zerocoin. And they're aware of how ambitious it is to pursue Zerocoin. You should go chat with the dev in IRC. They're pretty reasonable. Also they just delivered the first staking wallet, something that many have tried and failed to do, which is a huge credit to their abilities.
fastminer

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:13:05 PM

They have a whitepaper coming in the next week for Librexsend, which is a temporary anon solution until Zerocoin. And they're aware of how ambitious it is to pursue Zerocoin. You should go chat with the dev in IRC. They're pretty reasonable. Also they just delivered the first staking wallet, something that many have tried and failed to do, which is a huge credit to their abilities.

what coins have tried
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:15:53 PM

+10000
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:16:09 PM

Here come the SDC zerocoin trolls. This dev has made it so clear about it. Yet they still troll t. People are buying this coin right now because they made good on neigh exceeded their promise and delivered a working product that stakes all the time not just at night or charging and did it days sooner then said. Go back to SDC and troll the zerocoin bullshit there. Wankers.  Roll Eyes

plamen345

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:19:25 PM

lol huge buyings at bittrex :O
UserAlter

Activity: 365

?

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:21:07 PM

Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:27:04 PM

Yes, will be nice to see what librexsend actually is. I don't see the need to chat with the devs about zerocoin, maybe they will deliver  but likely not. Let's just say I am hedging my bets. Meanwhile I just sold enough librex to get back my initial buy-inn with a very nice profit, so now it's time to lean back and see what all the fuzz is about.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:31:35 PM

Yes, will be nice to see what librexsend actually is. I don't see the need to chat with the devs about zerocoin, maybe they will deliver  but likely not. Let's just say I am hedging my bets. Meanwhile I just sold enough librex to get back my initial buy-inn with a very nice profit, so now it's time to lean back and see what all the fuzz is about.

They will deliver.

You have no idea who they have working on zerocoin...but I do.

It will happen.

All the negative comments wont stop it.

Maybe once they integrate, they will share the code with anoncoin, i dont know.
fastminer

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:32:17 PM

look at that dump, defo Iconic expert doing this
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:33:16 PM

Iconic Expert's current coin is XCloudcoin, not LXC.
visonal1986

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:35:57 PM

Iconic Expert's current coin is XCloudcoin, not LXC.
Terrorist speed and stock exchange.
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:58:10 PM

This dev is very ninja  Shocked he released the android wallet 3 days before deadline...

DEV   Wink

That´s me  Grin

Trolls   Kiss
plamen345

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:59:33 PM

god dam it Cheesy this easy will go to 15k this days
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:12:23 PM

Here come the SDC zerocoin trolls. This dev has made it so clear about it. Yet they still troll t. People are buying this coin right now because they made good on neigh exceeded their promise and delivered a working product that stakes all the time not just at night or charging and did it days sooner then said. Go back to SDC and troll the zerocoin bullshit there. Wankers.  Roll Eyes
I only see questions regarding zerocoin vs zerocash...there is no trolling. SDC has delivered instant encrypted messaging, stealth addresses and is working on the second leg of complete trustless anon transfers, zero knowledge or zk-snarks. This is a different path than zerocoin so there is no reason for SDC holders to troll here. I own both SDC and LXC, I know SDC is the real deal and I am trying to figure out if LXC is as well. The explanation from the dev sounded as if he was going to copy the zerocoin or zerocash code...I'm not sure I see the benefit. If the anon send released in the scheduled WP is true anon, why switch to zerocoin system? I am hoping the dev further clarifies what the path is, if it is just coping code then I don't need to be an investor.
Questions do not equal trolling.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: