Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:40:35 PM

^^^I'm still traumatized by Libertycoin thats for sure.  Wink  

Libertycoin Dev never made good on one single promise.  

Librexcoin dev is following the roadmap. Released Worlds first staking mobile wallet...not same guy, clearly.

But follow your gut and dump!!!!!!   Panic selling, I love the smell of Blood in da screets.  Grin

Who can get their coins to Bittrex first?? da race is on..hahahahahahha
FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:48:00 PM

UH OH SLIP UP

Roll Eyes This guy... full time Fudster
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:51:01 PM

UH OH SLIP UP

Roll Eyes This guy... full time Fudster

lol i never made the tweet, why would dev have liberty coin on his mind lol

Maybe he hired some brain dead idiot to tweet for him??   Cool
RW-Stott

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:54:00 PM

someone just made a freudian slip

oh dear
some bagholders are going to crying to there wives tonight
we all know how libertycoin ended Smiley

Just dumped all my LXC.  Not going to make the same mistake as I did with Liberty... scam dev's in it just to make a quick buck.

Moving over to ShadowCoin... whose developer is rynomster, one of the most talented and respected dev's in altcoins. SDC will have full mobile staking wallet today which also includes instant p2p encrypted messaging and stealth transfers.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:56:24 PM

game over suckers
the shadow wins

UH OH SLIP UP

No way seriously?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:58:27 PM

oh dear

Just dumped all my LXC.  Not going to make the same mistake as I did with Liberty... scam dev's in it just to make a quick buck.

Moving over to ShadowCoin... whose developer is rynomster, one of the most talented and respected dev's in altcoins. SDC will have full mobile staking wallet today which also includes instant p2p encrypted messaging and stealth transfers.

It's nothing more than a typical autocorrect-error via smartphone-twitter. I do this a thousand times a day. Librex will be corrected to Liberty. Try it out yourselves. This guy is not the Libertydev and everyone who dumps because of this after the last days might have no clue what he's doing.

Denial is the first-stage of bagholding.  Dev had no trouble with the auto-correct of "betr" ... get real, this mistake was a slip-up.  Dev is clearly part of same liberty scam
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:03:05 PM

So many flash coins but honestly I should have guessed from the logo. Always looked like the same artist from cinni / liberty... had been a while since I'd seen it yet again it hits the ground running with jazzed up visuals.

You can check my history I'm not much of a fudder, but that is a little shady.

Accept I can be wrong and it could have been done on purpose for manipulation and the price can soar regardless, crazy shit can happen. Not interested in the coin though until happy it is solid.

PS tweet deleted

& FelixOliver sometimes 50% loss on investment happens, hope you get a pump and sneak out bud Wink
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

oh dear

It's nothing more than a typical autocorrect-error via smartphone-twitter. I do this a thousand times a day. Librex will be corrected to Liberty. Try it out yourselves. This guy is not the Libertydev and everyone who dumps because of this after the last days might have no clue what he's doing.

well i just tried it on my phone and when typing librex it was not corrected so liberty has to be what he typed, im from the uk.

Class! it took you how long to come up with that?
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:07:43 PM

oh dear

well i just tried it on my phone and when typing librex it was not corrected so liberty has to be what he typed, im from the uk.

haha from US here, when I type Librex it autocorrects to Liberace.  Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

oh dear

Also, if it was autocorrect it wouldn't add the "Coin" on without a space. I wonder what happened.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:10:30 PM

oh dear

In actuality lxc release was beta. Sdc showed off the beta wallet prior to the lxc release.
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:12:28 PM

oh dear

Also, if it was autocorrect it wouldn't add the "Coin" on without a space. I wonder what happened.

It's obvious.

Phone auto-corrected "librexcoin" to "libertycoin"

iphone recognizes betr as a word, look it up in the dictionary it exists.

>.<
madoka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:13:11 PM

when the first public image of the android wallet. image out liberty and nobody noticed before LOL
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:13:53 PM

oh dear

haha from US here, when I type Librex it autocorrects to Liberace.  Cheesy

It's obvious.

>.<

Yea, an unrecognizable word, "LibrexCoin" was auto-corrected into another unrecognizable word, "LibertyCoin" keeping it one word, with capital L & C.  

Nice logic...
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:15:21 PM

oh dear

It's obvious.

>.<

Are you retarded?  Yea, an unrecognizable word, "LibrexCoin" was auto-corrected into another unrecognizable word, "LibertyCoin" keeping it one word, with capital L & C.  

Nice logic, sherlock.

Really grapsing at straws. Agreed. LibertyCoin is not in the dictionary. But as for the guy saying the "L" is a similarity, that is just silly.With that logic any coin beginning with the letter "L" would be considered similar.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Kryptonite

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:15:45 PM

so what is the history of this coin? is it the same as libertycoin?

NO! Librexcoin has different developers, different code, different road map. Nothing in common with Libertycrapcoin.

i asked because i wanted to make sure.

i have very disturbing evidence that these devs are the same as Liberty scam Coin

read this tweet carefully
https://twitter.com/LibrexCoin/status/498948442203631616

* i have a screenshot in case it gets deleted.

I would not say that's disturbing or conclusive evidence that it's the same developer, but Dev will have to answer that question.

yep another fuck up by them! sub 1000 in no time

disturbing or not. we all know they dumped all there coins and left the coin dead. they even dumped on this iconicexpert dude.

THEY ALREADY DELETED THE TWEET THE ARE TRYING TO COVER UP !!!!
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:16:53 PM

oh dear

It's obvious.

>.<

how do you know he even tweeted  via a phone, aernt coders mostly on their phone and also i just tried auto correct librex was not corrected to liberty

I'm just having funsies here because i know iphones save previously written words so the dev could be totally innocent but dang not proof reading tweets.

Why spend all the time on the animations and graphics to be so sloppy :O
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:17:03 PM

so what is the history of this coin? is it the same as libertycoin?

NO! Librexcoin has different developers, different code, different road map. Nothing in common with Libertycrapcoin.

i asked because i wanted to make sure.

i have very disturbing evidence that these devs are the same as Liberty scam Coin

read this tweet carefully
https://twitter.com/LibrexCoin/status/498948442203631616

* i have a screenshot in case it gets deleted.

I would not say that's disturbing or conclusive evidence that it's the same developer, but Dev will have to answer that question.

yep another fuck up by them! sub 1000 in no time

disturbing or not. we all know they dumped all there coins and left the coin dead. they even dumped on this iconicexpert dude.

THEY ALREADY DELETED THE TWEET THE ARE TRYING TO COVER UP !!!!

Did you expect them to leave it?HuhHuhHuh Come on now.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:17:48 PM

My advise is wait and let the dev answer this. Like I said I have had communications with both Templar77 and the LibrexDev, I find NO similarity in language or grammar.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:20:04 PM

i wanted to buy back in, near 3k. this is a trade coin expect people to fud and support it, but as we all know mistakes like these are not easily forgiven.

I agree here.. but looking at the depth on this, it's about to bounce... big time.  I have no doubt this dev is legit.  Staking on an android is no IE trick.. Wink

staking is not a big deal, its the zerocash they wanted to make money off if its a scam. so many tried and have failed to implement it

But.......but.........Bangomatic promised me they would deliver! He even knows the magic dude who's implementing it!

Hahaha Grin Couldn't produce this good FUD even if I wanted to Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: