Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinifurus

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:33:49 PM

This is an abnormal increase in the price, and the typical pampas, followed always by a big dump ...

no, this is 100% normal rebound, low rsi, orders to-lower manip., fud in thread, bid dump etc.

this big dump was abnormal imo - lack of solid bulltrap. typical dump of this fucking group p n d imho.

Could you explain what the Fibonacci chart tells you?
There was more than one whale group that's why there was probably no bull trap. just a quick dump. Although the coin seems to be doing pretty well considering the fact. I may be re-entering shortly.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:37:31 PM

This is an abnormal increase in the price, and the typical pampas, followed always by a big dump ...

no, this is 100% normal rebound, low rsi, orders to-lower manip., fud in thread, bid dump etc.

this big dump was abnormal imo - lack of solid bulltrap. typical dump of this fucking group p n d imho.

Fibo tells the likely price to reach in rebound when you have bottom and peak.
Price usually reach one of this level (38.2, 50, 61.8 the most).
fibo also can be used to calclate level price not only in rebound after drop, but in uptrend too.
fibo can be even good to calculate time at chart (!).

use google to learn how to use this and more:P

Fibo = World. Fibo = God. All nature = Fibo.

huh wtf?! You don't know awesome PI movie ? :-P

but btw. we didn't reach exactly fibo level (but almost 8865 as 38.2 fibo)
Luckylui

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:47:17 PM

fibo also can be used to calclate level price not only in rebound after drop, but in uptrend too.

That was the most boring ass movie I have ever seen. Lol, I turned it off in 20 minutes.. such horrible.

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
ChaseT

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:59:54 PM

That was the most boring ass movie I have ever seen. Lol, I turned it off in 20 minutes.. such horrible.

boring???!!!WTF??!!! jason statham movies are better, right?

Rich with Cannabiscoin
Luckylui

Activity: 154

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

Nah, movies are a thing of the past for me. Got better shit to do Smiley

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:11:21 PM

Single-type actor, nothing particularly ... Jr. Downey delivers !!! Cool

ChaseT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:15:22 PM

Single-type actor, nothing particularly ... Jr. Downey delivers !!! Cool

please see some good movies by great directors

David Lynch
Stanley Kubrick
Orson Welles
Jean Luc Godard
John Cassavetes
Michelangelo Antonioni
Werner Herzog
Alfred Hitchcock
Alfonso Cuaron
Fritz Lang

just saying..

Rich with Cannabiscoin
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:17:59 PM

yep. and Kim ki Duk.. and few another... but this is not movie thread hehe
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:38:56 PM

What r we expecting from lxc to get on top 10 crypto 
Any suggestion
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

What r we expecting from lxc to get on top 10 crypto 
Any suggestion

If they deliver then yea.
racer2012

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:03:07 PM

Can lxc coin dev can explain this as I believe in this coin and holding it for long term
 https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-lxc-librexcoin-x11-pow-pos-no-ipo.348526/page-45
racer2012

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:12:32 PM

Back to $445892 marketcap
nemo

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

Can lxc coin dev can explain this as I believe in this coin and holding it for long term
 https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-lxc-librexcoin-x11-pow-pos-no-ipo.348526/page-45

Sure, if you bothered to read the link in your own post you would have the answer to your question. I'll go ahead and post that here since scrolling down is extremely difficult for some.

CLEARING THE FUD

That was the most epic display of FUD I have ever seen. Let me clear this up for people who are panicking and asking questions still:

#1. Libertycoins.co - Yes, one of the devs (social media) seems to have old associations with the LibertyCoin community takeover. He used his webhosting to test the new Librex site. Keep in mind that the URL IS NOT the official LibertyCoin page. It looks like the good devs from Libertycoin left to help create Librexcoin. Very noble if you ask me.

#2. Twitter - Yes, the dev accidentally wrote "LibertyCoin" instead of "LibrexCoin" when updating their twitter feed. Once again, this is because their social media dev previously worked on LibertyCoin and is probably used to typing "LibertyCoin" 50x a day. "Librex" and "Liberty" are very similar, it was a mistake. Ever been thinking one thing and type out something different? This was human error and bad timing, that's all.

#3. Shadowcoin post - The replied to the FUD first in the Shadowcoin before his own thread. Why? Because he is tired and trying to clear the FUD. He thought he was on his own page when posting on btcTalk. Upon realizing he was on the wrong page, he posted the update on his own thread which was his original intention.

This guys are really great devs and have been hard at work on their planned new features + promotion. They are overworked and made a few typos and mistakes, this is no reason to bail from the coin! If anything it shows these devs are legit and ready to do something meaningful.

Also, if it was a scam.. why support the coin? why continue to dev? why release the first mobile PoS wallet? That's because there is no scam here, just an extreme case of FUD and panic. This coin should be 10k+ and will be as soon as people regain confidence in the dev.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:23:05 PM

Sure, if you bothered to read the link in your own post you would have the answer to your question. I'll go ahead and post that here since scrolling down is extremely difficult for some.

CLEARING THE FUD

That was the most epic display of FUD I have ever seen. Let me clear this up for people who are panicking and asking questions still:

#1. Libertycoins.co - Yes, one of the devs (social media) seems to have old associations with the LibertyCoin community takeover. He used his webhosting to test the new Librex site. Keep in mind that the URL IS NOT the official LibertyCoin page. It looks like the good devs from Libertycoin left to help create Librexcoin. Very noble if you ask me.

#2. Twitter - Yes, the dev accidentally wrote "LibertyCoin" instead of "LibrexCoin" when updating their twitter feed. Once again, this is because their social media dev previously worked on LibertyCoin and is probably used to typing "LibertyCoin" 50x a day. "Librex" and "Liberty" are very similar, it was a mistake. Ever been thinking one thing and type out something different? This was human error and bad timing, that's all.

#3. Shadowcoin post - The replied to the FUD first in the Shadowcoin before his own thread. Why? Because he is tired and trying to clear the FUD. He thought he was on his own page when posting on btcTalk. Upon realizing he was on the wrong page, he posted the update on his own thread which was his original intention.

This guys are really great devs and have been hard at work on their planned new features + promotion. They are overworked and made a few typos and mistakes, this is no reason to bail from the coin! If anything it shows these devs are legit and ready to do something meaningful.

Also, if it was a scam.. why support the coin? why continue to dev? why release the first mobile PoS wallet? That's because there is no scam here, just an extreme case of FUD and panic. This coin should be 10k+ and will be as soon as people regain confidence in the dev.

^^ I can vouch for all this.

I tried telling people while the dump was happening that the info was incorrect, but they would not listen. It was unfortunate. We have moved on past that.

racer2012

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:24:52 PM

Thank you
nemo

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:38:50 PM

A lot of people fell for it. Now its been totally dis-proven by not only the facts stated above, but a lot of the people who tweeted that fud have apologized. The proof is in what our dev delivers. That is absolutely inarguable and everyones settled down after they released a POS staking wallet for android and IOS. Now we have that whitepaper and the discussion about sidechains running in a raid like formation. I'm hoping that isn't all just hype because that blows a good chunk of all other coins away. Going by the dev's history of delivery I've decided to put my money down and bet that it's going to happen and that its not just vaporware.

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:41:02 PM

A lot of people fell for it. Now its been totally dis-proven by not only the facts stated above, but a lot of the people who tweeted that fud have apologized. The proof is in what our dev delivers. That is absolutely inarguable and everyones settled down after they released a POS staking wallet for android and IOS. Now we have that whitepaper and the discussion about sidechains running in a raid like formation. I'm hoping that isn't all just hype because that blows a good chunk of all other coins away. Going by the dev's history of delivery I've decided to put my money down and bet that it's going to happen and that its not just vaporware.

Agreed. That sidechain technology better work flawlessly and it better work soon. It is the make it or break it development for LXC.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
sputn1k

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:48:10 PM

Agreed. That sidechain technology better work flawlessly and it better work soon. It is the make it or break it development for LXC.

Spoken like someone who never wrote a line of code in their life.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:53:56 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 07:05:15 PM by bangomatic

Yeah I wouldnt expect for something that complex to roll out with zero bugs.  

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there will be some bugs to work through.

If there are no bugs, then these devs are advanced alien coders.

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

Well that would make sense, as I never have. But I do know a little bit about this market, and fudders will exploit everything they can. And in this economy of scam coin here scamcoin therw.... maybe, they should

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: