Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency -  (Read 49579 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 02:31:01 PM

You guys still apparently need zioncoin.com.  Smiley

Just sayin'!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:29:48 AM

where i can trade this coin?
krysta11

Activity: 288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:26:11 PM

Any news?Wink

canalon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:55:42 PM

We can add to cryptopia, 390000 dot, this is the time, now or never  Grin

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
GirlsToken2.0 - NEW DEV - BCT ANN
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
bitkokos2

Activity: 666

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:17:48 PM

We can add to cryptopia, 390000 dot, this is the time, now or never  Grin

you can't add it. you need block explorer, website, developer. Most of all it's 10% premined and again they will refuse to add it.
if you send them the dot coins they will just take them and say you cannot add it.
ioncanon

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:35:02 PM

need exchange,contact novaexchange
bitkokos2

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:23:40 PM

novacoin was under attack. This is from their exchange website

ioncanon

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:00:50 PM

try to yobit  Cheesy
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

try to yobit  Cheesy

go for it
bitkokos2

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:43:59 PM

Novaexchange is OK now.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:00:17 AM

baang and to the moon   Cool   Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRFveQCp4ig

y80

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:45:51 PM

Hi all,

Any news on this coin?

it's a shame that it's just gone away.

Is it traded anywhere?

Are there any pools?

Is anyone paying attention?

g_d

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:18:24 AM

Nope. AFAIK this coin is dead. If anything ever happens it would be a miracle. The devs are a bunch of c#nts that just left and left us all completely hanging.

The more I know about Israel the more I regret ever paying any attention and supporting their coin and f###cking country. Angry
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:34:50 AM

Nope. AFAIK this coin is dead. If anything ever happens it would be a miracle. The devs are a bunch of c#nts that just left and left us all completely hanging.

The more I know about Israel the more I regret ever paying any attention and supporting their coin and f###cking country. Angry

I know little about the situation but it's unfortunate that you feel that way and that this post exists  Undecided

in any population there are bad people.  crypto world is not an exception. 

looking at their website (http://www.isracoin.org/) it's been turned into an SEO farm.  Blog articles + sidelinks to the max and a crappy logo.   

pretty crappy if you ask me. 

sorry for those who lost money
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:35:51 AM

this coin is long dead right dev has been offline since 2014
g_d

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:45:33 AM

I know little about the situation but it's unfortunate that you feel that way and that this post exists  Undecided

looking at their website (http://www.isracoin.org/) it's been turned into an SEO farm.  Blog articles + sidelinks to the max and a crappy logo.   

True. The most annoying is, that this coin actually seemed to have been a good one. It was gaining track, there was a lot of talk of POS integration, some pre-mine release to the public + the monopolistic banking system in the country etc... Perfect storm of good things going...
and then suddenly..quiet. No info, blog post, nada...
It's as if the family owned banking companies threatened the devs or just bought them out. Like: Walk away or you're dead. Or here some cash and if you want to stay alive, drop everything and just walk away... Seriously sudden like that...

It would be easier to digest if we at least know what happened. There was no real sell-off, or anything... just one day the dev(s) disappeared... I had a lot rifing on this as my due diligence (short of being in the country and speaking their language) was panning out as one of the few coins that could have made it...

I was hoping that the next generation of young tech Israelis is more intelligent and enlightened than their parents, but seems like that place is going to be full of a**holes for centuries to come...
y80

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:19:09 AM

Well either way, is there a way to take it over? Would they be open to someone else running the show?
Again, is it mined or traded anywhere? There's lots of garbage coins being traded, they're not vanishing like this one did, wtf..
g_d

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:53:06 AM

Well either way, is there a way to take it over? Would they be open to someone else running the show?
Again, is it mined or traded anywhere? There's lots of garbage coins being traded, they're not vanishing like this one did, wtf..
Your guess is as good as mine. Read through the thred, there was a couple of exchanges... I think you have to add nodes to the QT wallet to make it connect now as well. Also, somehwere in this thread. Just got no time to find it for you atm.

I would love to see this coin rise again, but without all the promise it had connected to it....I'd say every one would still look at it as a shit coin...
You would have to bring in a real game changer, otherwise not worth the trouble.
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:24:40 AM

True. The most annoying is, that this coin actually seemed to have been a good one. It was gaining track, there was a lot of talk of POS integration, some pre-mine release to the public + the monopolistic banking system in the country etc... Perfect storm of good things going...
and then suddenly..quiet. No info, blog post, nada...
It's as if the family owned banking companies threatened the devs or just bought them out. Like: Walk away or you're dead. Or here some cash and if you want to stay alive, drop everything and just walk away... Seriously sudden like that...

It would be easier to digest if we at least know what happened. There was no real sell-off, or anything... just one day the dev(s) disappeared... I had a lot rifing on this as my due diligence (short of being in the country and speaking their language) was panning out as one of the few coins that could have made it...

I was hoping that the next generation of young tech Israelis is more intelligent and enlightened than their parents, but seems like that place is going to be full of a**holes for centuries to come...

After hearing the details it's even more sad, I figured it was just another shit coin.  Your suspicion about the dev being bought out could definitely be true, I wouldn't be surprised.

It's quite embarrassing that the website exists in the form that it does.  Whoever is taking the profit from that website should be ashamed.

Hopefully new Israeli's techies can change your mind.  Ohad Asor is one that comes to mind among many others.
y80

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:52:42 PM

So how could anyone acquire more coin if he or she were so inclined?
Does anyone know of anyone selling or willing to transfer Isracoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: