Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: slovenia and BTC ?????  (Read 1292 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:24:10 PM

Maybe there is a bug on you seek tool.... Or really they want invest on BTC..... Did you expected see China,Usa maybe?

Yes I expect to see USA,China,Canada ...

Slovenia have less then 2 million population. All this statistic was most possibly made by population. Small nations exceeded expectations in many cases. You will find Slovenians on Top in many other things also.

About ATMs, here are many, also many aware of Bitcoin even Government take it serious. Thing is because of strange denationalization 30 years ago, after last financial crisis most of Slo economy returned back and become country owned ( companies took loans in our biggest bank. That bank was owned by one Belgian bank, and in 2009 when they see they cant manage, Slo goverment invest money in it so most of Slo companies did not bankrupt. This way Country also got biggest shares in all those companies.) That means if companies implement Bitcoins, then basically government is doing it.
Last conference that was i think at end of November 2014 was organized by our biggest telecommunication company, that is after many atempts to be sold still owned by Country of Slovenia.   Grin

Basically what you guys are talking is that Bitstamp is encouraging the consumption of BTC in Slovenia?

what strategy they are using?

Bitstamp is not doing much to popularize Bitcoin in Slovenia, but Owners got into Top100 wealthiest Slovenians i think 2 years ago, and they got some media attention. Some people realized then, that with building infrastructure around Bitcoin you can make good business.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: