Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dollar coming to an end  (Read 34917 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:32:00 PM

nor Dollar or any other Currency will come to an end, because for Bitcoins their should be some currency to convert, if not their is no value for bitcoins. Only the Dollar fluctuation gives the strength to Bitcoins, because who ever wants to keep or invest in Bitcoins on the end of the Day he/she wants to convert Bitcoins to their Country currency.

well, there are people who don't connect bitcoin to any kind of fiat currency. they see 1 btc as 1 btc and not as 1 btc being worth $240. but it is a very small minority who think this way.

Agreed with you, there are some people who don't want to use traditional physical currency, they are looking forward to use bitcoins as mode of payment for their day to day routine transaction. They really don't care what is the price of 1 btc  but practically dollar will never end as most of the countries are dealing in dollars for trade and dollar is a universal currency. So its wrong to say that dollar will end.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:40:55 PM

nor Dollar or any other Currency will come to an end, because for Bitcoins their should be some currency to convert, if not their is no value for bitcoins. Only the Dollar fluctuation gives the strength to Bitcoins, because who ever wants to keep or invest in Bitcoins on the end of the Day he/she wants to convert Bitcoins to their Country currency.

well, there are people who don't connect bitcoin to any kind of fiat currency. they see 1 btc as 1 btc and not as 1 btc being worth $240. but it is a very small minority who think this way.

I think it's impossible to think this way simply because to value something you need to be able to buy tons of things with it. Until you can buy with Bitcoin anything you can buy with fiat then it will make sense, until then Bitcoin is tied to fiat.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:03:14 PM

Maybe the end of dollar like a only one reserve currency of the worldwill come faster than anybody think
read very good article

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115258/rumor-mill-new-reserve-currency-may-rock-us-dollar-in-october?ref=45

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:25:59 PM

This is complete nonsense. If all fiat currencies, and not only fiat currencies, if all other forms of value like metals died tomorrow, dissapeared, and only Bitcoin existed, then the price of Bitcoin would be made from an average of what people is paying for in terms of goods and services. The thing is, this is an absolute non sense scenareo because I don't see fiat currencies disappearing let alone metals.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:50:24 AM

As long as Unites States has some few productions and natural resources, dollar can not be vanished. So, there will not an end to any currency as quick as we think. Government as one simple method to save their currency is bail out. Just print new money and save theirs'.   
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:04:53 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 04:06:31 PM by n2004al

There are to many times and to many people that tell that thing. Us dollar is at its end. This story is not told only this year but even years ago. But here we are. Only the last months us dollar was evaluated about 25%. I think it is hard that dollar go at its end. First of all because this will create an big crisis because almost all the country of the world have in their Central Banks us dollar in big quantity as a reserve. The lost of these reserves will cause crisis in every country and no one can know what can happen if this become true. Second because United States have the best economists of the world and they, even if it will be signs of this end, will find the way to go out of this story with success. And third because I don't believe much in the financial figures when it is spoken about money. They have to much importance. But much count even the believe of currency in the people. Us dollar have the most faith in the world compared with the other currencies. Even compared with the local currency. This faith make it more much resistant from various crisis which can have.
marketingcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:17:42 PM

dollar for dollar continues to rise lucrative currency
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:05:43 PM

impossible if the dollar ends, the price of the dollar is the world role of money worldwide
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:46:22 PM

There are to many times and to many people that tell that thing. Us dollar is at its end. This story is not told only this year but even years ago. But here we are. Only the last months us dollar was evaluated about 25%. I think it is hard that dollar go at its end. First of all because this will create an big crisis because almost all the country of the world have in their Central Banks us dollar in big quantity as a reserve. The lost of these reserves will cause crisis in every country and no one can know what can happen if this become true. Second because United States have the best economists of the world and they, even if it will be signs of this end, will find the way to go out of this story with success. And third because I don't believe much in the financial figures when it is spoken about money. They have to much importance. But much count even the believe of currency in the people. Us dollar have the most faith in the world compared with the other currencies. Even compared with the local currency. This faith make it more much resistant from various crisis which can have.

Good argument, I am guessing english isn't your native language but I definitely agree with you.  I don't see the dollar going anywhere at all, and if it eventually does, it will not be in anyones life time here.  The dollar is pretty much the closest thing in the world to "world" currency. 
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:56:53 PM

Good argument, I am guessing english isn't your native language but I definitely agree with you.  I don't see the dollar going anywhere at all, and if it eventually does, it will not be in anyones life time here.  The dollar is pretty much the closest thing in the world to "world" currency.  

Thanks for the good words. No, English is not my native language and I know that this can be understood when I write. But I think that, even maybe I am not to much good in this language, I am able to express in some ways what i want to say. This conviction and the desire to participate in this forum which the home of bitcoin make me to post here my thoughts. I love bitcoin and talking about it or about the things connected with it make. This make me to being well.

And now since you liked my above post I wanted to introduce you another much more challenging than it and I will be happy if you will express your thoughts about what I had expressed there. You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1191118.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: