Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or - 35 (79.5%)
10k total POW Blocks - 9 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote  (Read 152384 times)
MultiSig (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:34:27 AM

We told you in the live dev hangout feed days ago that it was being removed. You should come by more often. Or better yet, never come by again.

Now you just screwed a bunch of people over by telling them to use something we removed. You really fucked everyone with your bullshit crying accusations.
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:34:47 AM

Just a heads up, MC was a joint effort with some outsourced help. There will be trolls who say that this is not acceptable or illegal or whatever. They will stop at nothing to destroy MC. Also, it is pointless to send me a message in another language. I only speak english.

I'm sorry my troubleshooting wasn't good enough for you Tacee, but I'm doing the best I can. If you needed more help I would have Jeremy fix it. He's not always available and you have manipulated us for no reason by pretending to have problems with your wallet. Thanks.

The videos were live. How can you say I am not the guy in the video? Please stop messaging me. It is obvious you are just trying to harm our reputation.

The problem in the MC is confirmed by sevaral persons including me ,that is ,anno transaction is fake.
over 60 hours passed ,still 0 confirmation.
You guys in MC community really really need to try anno tranction(you can send 1 MC to another address via anno).
Since anno transaction can be fake,how about so-called multi-sig? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

what the hell . i have the same problem         anno transaction is fake

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

nobody will rent rigs again

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

Yo bro, if you wana talk to me start speaking in a language I can understand, got it? lol

You fuxking stupid asshole.andybody who used the anno feature days ago can met such issue,ok??
If the anno feature works well ,why the Dev removes it from the wallet? think about it ,you brainless nerd!

Uhhh to fix it? duh you fucking moron.  Dude you are the only one that calls it Anno, in America we would called it Anon.  Considering it's spelled Anonymous.  FGT lol

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:35:29 AM

there we go.
fullhouse

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:38:27 AM

Just a heads up, MC was a joint effort with some outsourced help. There will be trolls who say that this is not acceptable or illegal or whatever. They will stop at nothing to destroy MC. Also, it is pointless to send me a message in another language. I only speak english.

I'm sorry my troubleshooting wasn't good enough for you Tacee, but I'm doing the best I can. If you needed more help I would have Jeremy fix it. He's not always available and you have manipulated us for no reason by pretending to have problems with your wallet. Thanks.

The videos were live. How can you say I am not the guy in the video? Please stop messaging me. It is obvious you are just trying to harm our reputation.

The problem in the MC is confirmed by sevaral persons including me ,that is ,anno transaction is fake.
You guys in MC community really really need to try anno tranction(you can send 1 MC to another address via anno).
Since anno transaction can be fake,how about so-called multi-sig? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

Yo bro, if you wana talk to me start speaking in a language I can understand, got it? lol

lol i suspect that you and dev are the same people , is  right ?  lol Shocked

lol yea you can believe whatever you want buddy.  I don't even talk like him.  But both your accounts you sound exactly the fucking same.  hahah what a fgt

ye  you suspect we are the same people , and i suspect you and dev are the same  , is fair , isn't it ? Shocked

i guess you have mined or buy plenty of this shit so you don;t want this shit die , right ? Shocked  lol
  poor guy

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:39:40 AM

Do you even read the thread? Seriously you are the worst investigator i have ever seen.
Look at this picture and tell me what is missing?

https://i.imgur.com/gXB8DTk.jpg

hi why my wallet no  anonymous  ?
sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:40:03 AM

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

lol i suspect that you and dev are the same people , is  right ?  lol Shocked

lol yea you can believe whatever you want buddy.  I don't even talk like him.  But both your accounts you sound exactly the fucking same.  hahah what a fgt

ye  you suspect we are the same people , and i suspect you and dev are the same  , is fair , isn't it ? Shocked

i guess you have mined or buy plenty of this shit so you don;t want this shit die , right ? Shocked  lol
  poor guy

It's funny how the other dude has not even come by to defend himself, just this dude on this account lol.  After this he will get on his other account and say NUH UH we not same people sheeeee Smiley

that and the dev and I are talking about you at the same time but only you are FUDDING right? lols GOOD 1 FGT

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:41:51 AM

This

Do you even read the thread? Seriously you are the worst investigator i have ever seen.

This is the new Windows wallet uploaded days ago. It isnt a fake anon. It has been removed and we would have the new source up already if you hadnt wasted my whole fucking day pretending to have missing coins.
tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:42:24 AM

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

You fuxking stupid asshole.andybody who used the anno feature days ago can met such issue,ok??
If the anno feature works well ,why the Dev removes it from the wallet? think about it ,you brainless nerd!

Uhhh to fix it? duh you fucking moron.  Dude you are the only one that calls it Anno, in America we would called it Anon.  Considering it's spelled Anonymous.  FGT lol
Do you want to know why I say you are a  brainless nerd?bcz  you are  nothing except you knowing Anon or Anno better than me Grin
Anon or Anno ,does that make you confused to understand my meaning?
CN:傻逼 老子骂你一句中文 你就傻眼了吧?
which means in EN:Stupid asshole !
sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:43:26 AM

ahahahah DID I CALL IT OR WHAT!!@#!@#!@#!@#

fullhouse

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:44:48 AM

OK that;s my fault , good  luck man ,

wish you can get bittrex or poloniex ,

but i suspect that you don't have enough money to get in ,

3BTC  you can add to bittrex right  Shocked

all is my fault , i leave

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:45:20 AM

This

Takee, this is the new Windows wallet uploaded days ago. It isnt a fake anon. It has been removed and we would have the new source up already if you hadnt wasted my whole fucking day pretending to have missing coins.

Tacee please read above
sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:45:38 AM

Please, you should of left like yesterday.  GTFO

fullhouse

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:48:31 AM

ye , let chinese leave , i will tell all my chinese QQ group not to buy or mine this shit
i know you guys don't like chinese , but without chinese , just see this shit how to alive   

sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:49:32 AM

ye , let chinese leave , i will tell all my chinese QQ group not to buy or mine this shit
i know you guys don't like chinese , but without chinese , just see this shit how to alive  

You are a fucking retard, I said in a previous post I know Chinese people in RL(REAL LIFE).  You are the asshat we dont like.  Go cry to your friends maybe they will cry with you and 69.  lol fgt

That and I'M FUCKING ASIAN LOL duchebag

tacee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:53:12 AM

Hey Dev,
What's the percentage of premined MC?
I can't remember the exact figure now and could you tell me? Smiley
don't know why you removed premine info from the OP?
Huh Huh
sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:53:47 AM

Hey Dev,
Huh Huh

lol why are you fucking still here fgt.  don't you have a dick to suck somewhere else?

nikehua

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:57:48 AM

Hey Dev,
Huh Huh
LOL, dev, the premine Huh
tacee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:58:52 AM

Hey Dev,
Huh Huh

@Dev ,I think you need to reply to the community and answer this simple question,what do you think?
sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:59:41 AM

Hey Dev,
Huh Huh

@Dev ,I think you need to reply to the community and answer this simple question,what do you think?

He did, he said there was no premine.  Stop fudding and stick a dick in it ok?  They got rid of the projected premine when the community asked for the project to be funded by another method.  If you are too lazy to read the whole thread then GTFO.

tacee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:03:18 AM

Hey Dev,
Huh Huh

waiting for Dev's answer and ignore the stupid comments here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: