Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRISMA][x13] @PrismaCoin - 2 EXCHANGES NOW  (Read 37027 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:20:05 AM

What is the name of a guy very famous here? Carsten or Carsen I dont remember,  soon new names will be appears......., and may be they said:

This is my coin, or It is not my coin  when they be exposed  like to Prisma.......  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   It will do more easy detect scam coins......

MacHead2006

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:21:16 AM

PrismaCoin was created by three people (web developer, designer and c++ programmer).
We are now just a small group but we have lot of projects and plans for the future so stay here and keep updated.

Can I see their real forum accounts ?
Or you are so pro that dont have em ?
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:23:21 AM

Nothing to see here.. move along. watch out for newbie accounts claiming to be coin developers.. I wouldn't trust a single one that has less than 100 posts.

martinyin

Activity: 512

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:50:29 AM

launched or not?

Am I spamming? Report me!
JJyarr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:54:06 AM

launched or not?
not...
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:07:19 AM

Countdown timer says 54 minutes for me?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:11:46 AM

Countdown timer says 54 minutes for me?

maybe you could read since some pages behind, things could be more clear for you
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:51:01 AM

What is the name of a guy very famous here? Carsten or Carsen I dont remember,  soon new names will be appears......., and may be they said:

This is my coin, or It is not my coin  when they be exposed  like to Prisma.......  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   It will do more easy detect scam coins......

problem is people like loljosh will make a coin for like .5 so there is no way to know who makes what, and then if you sell a coin to some noob they have no idea how to fix it when shit gets fucked up. so then they delay while they try and track the person who made the coin down to fix it. its retarded and i dont see it being tolerated for much longer, people are getting tired of all the bullshit.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:48:03 AM

problem is people like loljosh will make a coin for like .5 so there is no way to know who makes what, and then if you sell a coin to some noob they have no idea how to fix it when shit gets fucked up. so then they delay while they try and track the person who made the coin down to fix it. its retarded and i dont see it being tolerated for much longer, people are getting tired of all the bullshit.

i know there will always be miners but hopefully people are catching on , why would anyone buy a new coin these days, there is plenty of old established ones so i'm hoping the will run out of buyers soon, i rented/mined/dumped my fair share of coins in last couple months but i'm done with that cause to many are on it and pretty soon (i hope) there will be no buyers cause who would recomend. why do we even need new coins anymore? they are literally all shit.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:58:47 AM

It's not his coin.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:15:30 AM

So... yet another fuck-up? You fags should try real jobs for a change...
PrismaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:20:20 AM

it will be not be launched, dev was exposed.........   dont money to him.......

Hi all!

We wan to apologize for the Delay it was NOT our fault! Suddenly the Electricity Provider Company turned off the Power... We was not able to upload the code and start the node. Today we will launch at 20:00!

Please keep updated, the countdown timers will be changed!
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:24:43 AM

Hi all!

We wan to apologize for the Delay it was NOT our fault! Suddenly the Electricity Provider Company turned off the Power... We was not able to upload the code and start the node. Today we will launch at 20:00!

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:37:05 AM

a good coin and trusted coin confirms with the rules..
starting with the topic, small things can make a big difference..

[PRISMA][x13] @PrismaCoin
you really should add [ANN] to it...
[ANN][PRISMA][x13] @PrismaCoin
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:41:57 AM

Hi all!

I was expecting something like "I fell asleep..." Smiley OK, power outage is a good excuse, but you should at least have Twitter acc on your mobile and send a short tweet to explain people that launch is not going to happen...
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:47:44 AM

Hi all!

I was expecting something like "I fell asleep..." Smiley OK, power outage is a good excuse, but you should at least have Twitter acc on your mobile and send a short tweet to explain people that launch is not going to happen...

fell asleep is pretty common. I thought power outage was pretty good.
invisiblem11

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:56:12 AM

COUNTDOWN TIMER PLZ

"DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702
oldkolobok

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:04:19 AM

Hi all!

И? Лaднo oтмaзaлcя - мaмa пинкa дaлa, cвeт выключилa и зacтaвилa cпaть.  Cheesy
Гдe иcxoдники, гдe вaллeт? Или oпять к зaпycкy ничeгo нe бyдeт?
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:26:25 AM

COUNTDOWN TIMER PLZ

+1 Dev, when's the new launch date/time?

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:27:35 AM

Hi all!

?? In which Country do you live ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: