Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - Mining Equipment Sales, Contracts, More  (Read 7069 times)
hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:58:39 PM

There's nothing being shown here that isn't already public or disclosed to my knowledge. At least, nothing about Benny's personal background is new to me. I don't believe last names determine a person's character. If I did I would be screaming for the return of the Monarchy, not investing in a company.

@NotLambchop
Can you help me to understand how your post shows Benny is involved in RentalStarter?

@Gleb Gamow
I also did a cursory Google search of Benny and his background. I wasn't able to find anything that dissuaded me. What about having an obscure 3rd cousin who played pro football in the 80's and been in jail the past so many years and an old Angelfire website makes you uncomfortable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:19:48 PM

Lol, he props the price, he owns shares, but... he's uninvolved?
How desperate are you to unload your bag of tasty D sharez on a greater fool?  Just how "invested" r U? Cheesy

... I am not involved in RentalStarter in any capacity.

Nah.

Someone took a big dump... pity I wasn't paying attention to grab some cheap shares.

I had to call my brother to have him put bids in , it seems someone dumped around a thousand shares at whatever the bids were and drove it down to .002 - going forward I need to make sure i have valid bids in on those kinds of scenarios.
Branny

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:22:10 PM

Lol, he props the price, he owns shares, but... he's uninvolved?
How desperate are you to unload your bag of tasty D sharez on a greater fool?  Just how "invested" r U? Cheesy

... I am not involved in RentalStarter in any capacity.

Nah.

Someone took a big dump... pity I wasn't paying attention to grab some cheap shares.

I had to call my brother to have him put bids in , it seems someone dumped around a thousand shares at whatever the bids were and drove it down to .002 - going forward I need to make sure i have valid bids in on those kinds of scenarios.

Benny owns 0 shares in RentalStarter.

I'm more than happy to prove to our proposed board of advisors of this.

Additionally I do not own shares in his company.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:23:31 PM

On 28th October 2013 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was formed by another company, GNL13 LIMITED:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQUWlhd2lTcm1NMWM/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED appointed a new director, JOHN KENTON FREEMAN:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED resigned the company GNL13 LIMITED as director:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQbzltMVAxNDhFejA/edit?usp=sharing

In other words, the company which supposedly owns 40% of Coin Services LCC was formed by an entity completely unrelated to the matter in discussion. Then later appointed a new director know as John Kenton Freeman, an USA national with residential address in China. Now this company is being used to raise funds via unregistered securities issued by a Panama exchange.

That raises more questions: at which date BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of Coin Services LCC? Who is JOHN KENTON FREEMAN and what is his track record in financial investments?

As such I asked John to provide nominee services while I retained complete control of BTCI Ltd. via a power of attorney and control of the company seals.

So you certainly have a document which proves that, right? Many potential investors would like to see this document and verify the signature of John Kenton Freeman.

IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:26:21 PM

Relax and feel the magic!

~IPO MAgic
hayek

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:30:54 PM

@NotLambchop
Yes, I saw your post earlier. I still need you to explain to me how that shows Benny is involved in RentalStarter?

As for how invested I am, not enough to retire but enough to be content feeling like I helped to bring a new idea/company to life. There have been plenty of opportunities to sell, on multiple exchanges and privately. I've never felt the need to sell.

I don't mean to be a jerk but until you can explain things better or post something no one knows about? Lacking additional clarity I'm worried your line of questioning might end up looking like the witch scene from Monty Python.
IPO Magic

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:32:56 PM

Benny owns 0 shares in RentalStarter.

I'm more than happy to prove to our proposed board of advisors of this.

Additionally I do not own shares in his company.

*Cough*
...I had to call my brother to have him put bids in , it seems someone dumped around a thousand shares at whatever the bids were and drove it down to .002 - going forward I need to make sure i have valid bids in on those kinds of scenarios.

So you asked ur bro to put up some bids, and he's all like "hell no!"  That it?  

Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:34:13 PM

On 28th October 2013 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was formed by another company, GNL13 LIMITED:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQUWlhd2lTcm1NMWM/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED appointed a new director, JOHN KENTON FREEMAN:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED resigned the company GNL13 LIMITED as director:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQbzltMVAxNDhFejA/edit?usp=sharing

In other words, the company which supposedly owns 40% of Coin Services LCC was formed by an entity completely unrelated to the matter in discussion. Then later appointed a new director know as John Kenton Freeman, an USA national with residential address in China. Now this company is being used to raise funds via unregistered securities issued by a Panama exchange.

That raises more questions: at which date BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of Coin Services LCC? Who is JOHN KENTON FREEMAN and what is his track record in financial investments?

As such I asked John to provide nominee services while I retained complete control of BTCI Ltd. via a power of attorney and control of the company seals.

So you certainly have a document which proves that, right? Many potential investors would like to see this document and verify the signature of John Kenton Freeman.

Certainly. I will provide the document prior to fundraising.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:38:14 PM

Certainly. I will provide the document prior to fundraising.

Meanwhile: at which date BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of Coin Services LCC? Who is JOHN KENTON FREEMAN and what is his track record in financial investments?

Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:39:40 PM

I've made the conscious choice to not invest in his company to ensure that our businesses are separate. This included the share purchase he is talking about.
IPO Magic

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:46:29 PM

@NotLambchop
Yes, I saw your post earlier. I still need you to explain to me how that shows Benny is involved in RentalStarter?

Lol, I'm afraid if you still don't get it, you simply lack the mental capacity required for such.  Don't feel bad tho, mah kitteh doesn't understand it either, and he's one smart cat!

As far as taking pride in "bringing [shit] to life," your only irrefutable accomplishment is bringing halfwit scammers into Bitcoin.
Cograts!
hayek

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

IPO Magic, are you NotLambchop? I just want to make sure I address the right people and not sock puppets (if applicable) when I post.

Edit: Also, if it is so easy to explain why can't you or NotLambchop put it in simple terms for me to understand? If you can't explain something how can you prove you understand what you are trying to say? All I see are accusations of people belonging to a family and having the same last name.
IPO Magic

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:58:54 PM

IPO Magic, are you NotLambchop? I just want to make sure I address the right people and not sock puppets (if applicable) when I post.

Yes!  Go on!

Re. your edit:  I can not explain to you that which is readily apparent to normals for the same reason I can't explain to a rock why it is a rock--it just can't be done.  You most likely don't understand this either, but that's OK--God don't make junk!
I'm sure you're gud enuf at less challenging tasks, like "investing."
IPO Magic

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:06:15 PM

I've made the conscious choice to not invest in his company to ensure that our businesses are separate. This included the share purchase he is talking about.

Lol, OK.  I totally believe you now Cheesy
hayek

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:20:43 PM

Yes!  Go on!

Re. your edit:  I can not explain to you that which is readily apparent to normals for the same reason I can't explain to a rock why it is a rock--it just can't be done.  You most likely don't understand this either, but that's OK--God don't make junk!

Thank you. Is it correct for me to say that you are sharing your "gut" instinct?

Just to clarify my question for you. I'm asking you to explain how you are drawing the conclusion that Benny/Branny own part of each other's companies with what you've shared so far. "I can't explain to a rock why it is a rock" Sounds more like you are telling me I am dense and you cannot explain to me why I am dense. I'm asking you about this IPO, not my character or demeanor.

So to use your metaphor. I'm not asking you to explain to the rock why it is a rock. I'm asking you to explain, using the citation you have provided, how those citations prove Benny and Branny own part of each other's companies without appealing to majority or ad hom or making use of some other fallacy.

Otherwise thanks for sharing your opinion because that's all it is.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

Jesus christ, people - keep the damn thread legible.

IPO Magic / MPOE-PR / NotLambchop - if you're going to troll, please do so with less frequency.

Augusto - are you new to this? This is how at least one of Havelock's other offerings (RENT) was structured as well. This should come as no surprise.
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:40:34 PM

IPO Magic / MPOE-PR / NotLambchop - if you're going to troll, please do so with less frequency.

I thought Mpex closed, why is MP's gang still bashing everything in securities? Did they move everything over to bitbet? What game are they running now?

@Notlambchop is that you Nicolae? I hear people are looking for you?
IPO Magic

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:41:53 PM

Yes!  Go on!

Thank you. Is it correct for me to say that you are sharing your "gut" instinct?

No, it is not.

Guess paintball equipment sales is high on the list as well
   FURY PAINTBALL SUPPLY, LTD.   04/24/2003  Changed name to YOUR NEW HOME LLC.  Status ACTIVE:

...I made the choice to pay the $50-$75 conversion fee to rename & reorient the company from my brother and I's old paintball LLC to the real estate related one. Because of this on bank documents the entity shows as a 13 year old one and not as a 5 or 1 year entity. ...
As far a background report, i'm not sure what report you're talking about. My name is on 2 properties I purchased with my brother in 2007...

I'm all for educating the great unwashed, but you're starting to try my patience.  You do realize how embarrassing it is for me to be seen conversing with U, right?  Thank goodness for sock accounts.

@R_Lem:  No.  "The whole world's looking for me, but it hasn't found me yet!"--Daniil Kharms

@twentyseventy:  I liek ur new tinfoil hat!

Relax and feel the magic!

~IPO MAgic
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

Augusto - are you new to this? This is how at least one of Havelock's other offerings (RENT) was structured as well. This should come as no surprise.

Perhaps I am new to "this"... I still find very unusual a Honk Kong company form another Honk Kong company and then appoint a director to issue unregistered securities for a "parent" USA company via a Panama virtual exchange. I still do not see any advantage in this complex relationship of business entities, except that if the shit hits the fan, there will be no easy legal recourse for the potential investors recover any loss due fraud or mismanagement.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:01:16 PM

Perhaps I am new to "this"... I still find very unusual a Honk Kong company form another Honk Kong company and then appoint a director to issue unregistered securities for a "parent" USA company via a Panama virtual exchange. I still do not see any advantage in this complex relationship of business entities, except that if the shit hits the fan, there will be no easy legal recourse for the potential investors recover any loss due fraud or mismanagement.

Because normal US LLCs/Corporations/etc are subject to very strict SEC regulations regarding selling shares of their company to outsiders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: