Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released!  (Read 29176 times)
Scorpianz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:48:29 AM

Give me a break, this is the same asshole dev that just launched and abandoned Conceal Coin.

Heads up, massive dump coming!

Who cares if it is, we make money off it
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:50:41 AM

what's wrong
with new coins
these day
!?

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:51:43 AM

Give me a break, this is the same asshole dev that just launched and abandoned Conceal Coin.

+1 he wont even post to defend himself cause he knows he screwed people on launch.as soon as this hits exchange and it will cause its all about greed now and not about evolving and creating strong crypto currencies for the future.people are turning crypto into a joke and its not helping the image.just taking steps backwards to getting crypto more main stream.people from outsode looking looking in are just laughing at us.Dev will dump his 230k instamine on everyone and move on to his next coin.dev soloed the first 56 blocks than put no premine and fair launch in thread title.thats just a slap in the face to everyone in here.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:52:58 AM

Who cares if it is, we make money off it
people with morals and want to see crypto grow care.not everyone is driven by greed .clearly you dont care much for the image of crypto

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:54:18 AM

+1 he wont even post to defend himself cause he knows he screwed people on launch.as soon as this hits exchange and it will cause its all about greed now and not about evolving and creating strong crypto currencies for the future.people are turning crypto into a joke and its not helping the image.just taking steps backwards to getting crypto more main stream.people from outsode looking looking in are just laughing at us.Dev will dump his 230k instamine on everyone and move on to his next coin.dev soloed the first 56 blocks than put no premine and fair launch in thread title.thats just a slap in the face to everyone in here.
http://www.imdb.com/list/ls009668711/

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:04:30 AM

I hope this is not another fuckin scam. If it is, I'll just dump and buy more Cloakcoin. One of the true altcoin champs. Btw I hope the bad karma catches all of these fucked up scam devs. Fuck them greedy bastards!

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:06:27 AM

I am not going to jump to any conclusions here.....I agree all things point to same dev as CNL.....I hope thats not the case or if it is at least lets hear from the dev to either defend or refute whats going on here.  But if it turns out to be the case, I can say I have learned a good few lessons

1) I wont be mining any coin who's account is newbie
2) wont be mining any 24 hours - 25 hours
3) will do my own DD on a coin

So with that said......Vastcoin Dev lets at least get your activity to 3 on this newbie account.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:07:53 AM

I am not going to jump to any conclusions here.....I agree all things point to same dev as CNL.....I hope thats not the case or if it is at least lets hear from the dev to either defend or refute whats going on here.  But if it turns out to be the case, I can say I have learned a good few lessons

So with that said......Vastcoin Dev lets at least get your activity to 3 on this newbie account.
+1mil

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:07:58 AM

I hope this is not another fuckin scam. If it is, I'll just dump and buy more Cloakcoin. One of the true altcoin champs. Btw I hope the bad karma catches all of these fucked up scam devs. Fuck them greedy bastards!

Everything about this coin is identical to Conceal Coin.

Vast is 100% the same idiot "dev".

This dev is such an idiot he didn't even know how to do a proper scam the first time.  What a small-time scammer.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
coinfusion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:08:41 AM

This looks like a pretty standard vootcoin fork without any obvious fishy stuff inside, but the dev should've at least changed the alertkey.
Leesminer

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:09:06 AM

This dev is such an idiot he didn't even know how to do a proper scam the first time.  What a small-time scammer.
I dont know about that.....seems he facked a lot of people over.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:10:10 AM

I read the mixing details and my conclusion is scam 100%.
Either you can modify the source/executable and do not forward money,
or description is based is not very competently.
Don't waste your time and money.
cinderpelt

Activity: 99

View Profile
gg
July 22, 2014, 02:10:33 AM

Sorry but this means you wont be mining anymore. Are your rigs for sale then and how much?
bitcoinbcn

Activity: 714
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:11:42 AM

and u say "hello, i am here, im not dead...coin to the moon" in concealdev account

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:11:59 AM

I dont know about that.....seems he facked a lot of people over.

Oh he screwed a lot of people over but for what, 20 BTC?  Hahahaa.  

Had he come back to Conceal he could have made 200 BTC and then set up his next scam.  

Hahahaa, what an asshat this dev is.

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:12:47 AM

https://github.com/VastCoin/vastcoin/blob/master/COPYING

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:13:13 AM

and say "hello, i am here, no dead...coin to the moon" in councilcount

He's gonna be back in 10 days to buy another 2%....you know, for bounties [and shit].

Bahhhaaaaaa.

Leesminer

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:13:34 AM

Sorry but this means you wont be mining anymore. Are your rigs for sale then and how much?
Not quite sure how you drew that conclusion from what I said here but sorry bud not for sale.  lots of good coins to mine that are not scams
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:14:22 AM

ceo 10 μbtc/day
Leesminer

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:15:44 AM

and say "hello, i am here, no dead...coin to the moon" in councilcount

He's gonna be back in 10 days to buy another 2%....you know, for bounties [and shit].

Bahhhaaaaaa.
hahahahaha almost fell off my chair.......because wow that is so funny....and because I still have my rigs on this POS (Piece of Shi@T) hopping to see the dev come on here and say that! hahahaha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: