Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero3+ GoPros  (Read 7679 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

Im interested but i need :

photos of actual item with your nickname.

Full escrow and once delivered you have btc

Please estimate delivery to UK

Please openly in thread no PM, if we agree i will pm sensitive data.
I will take 3-4 units if really this is such a bargain.

Please read what I said above, as I don't have them physically with me. My private retailer does because he is shipping them for me. We can try and work something out if you want, PM me.

no pm. only in thread. will you do escrow?
Of course I'll accept escrow. You gotta pay the fees though.

I will take gopro3 black edition.
Will take one piece and after that once everything will go as planned will take another 3-4.
I will contact escrow guy-tomatocage or canaryinthemine and will come back here.

How fast can you ship and how long it will take take to deliver this to london/UK?
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:10:23 PM

Please read what I said above, as I don't have them physically with me. My private retailer does because he is shipping them for me. We can try and work something out if you want, PM me.

Will take one piece and after that once everything will go as planned will take another 3-4.
I will contact escrow guy-tomatocage or canaryinthemine and will come back here.

How fast can you ship and how long it will take take to deliver this to london/UK?
2-12 days too UK, if you lived in USA it would be way faster. But I'll still ship it to UK and I'll ship it ASAP. PM me and we can talk further about this.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:17:58 PM

2-12 days too UK, if you lived in USA it would be way faster. But I'll still ship it to UK and I'll ship it ASAP. PM me and we can talk further about this.

Canaryinthemine notified and now is waiting game. Once he will accept i will send btc to him. Will provide you all info where to send this.

EDIT: escrow will be given by canaryinthemine. He contacted me, and will send btc shortly to him.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:34:07 PM

Considering buying one (or more), but just out of curiosity, why aren't you just having these shipped to yourself and selling them on eBay for more profit than you can here?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:43:24 PM

Please provide full price for delivery gopro3 black edition to UK/london.

Im ready to sent btc to escrow.
Please respond as soon as possible.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

Considering buying one (or more), but just out of curiosity, why aren't you just having these shipped to yourself and selling them on eBay for more profit than you can here?
Because I don't really use eBay. I don't like using Paypal and eBay just seems a waste too me. I would rather receive bitcoins then Paypal. But that's a good idea, I see where you're coming from. Maybe I'll do it in the future.

$200 via bitcoins is the full price. This isn't a gopro3, this is a GoPro Hero3. Once you have sent to escrow PM me the details to ship, then also get the escrow user to PM me saying he has got the bitcoins. Because I don't know who this guy is we are using for escrow.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:49:39 PM

Because I don't really use eBay. I don't like using Paypal and eBay just seems a waste too me. I would rather receive bitcoins then Paypal. But that's a good idea, I see where you're coming from. Maybe I'll do it in the future.

$200 via bitcoins is the full price. This isn't a gopro3, this is a GoPro Hero3. Once you have sent to escrow PM me the details to ship, then also get the escrow user to PM me saying he has got the bitcoins. Because I don't know who this guy is we are using for escrow.

Im going to send BTC to canaryinthemine-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18614
This is well trusted BTCtalk user.
He is aware and will confirm openly in the thread that btc are received.

200$ is at this moment 0.33btc plus fee 0.01btc for escrow.

Sending now.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:54:08 PM

Im going to send BTC to canaryinthemine-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18614

Sending now.
0.33 is $197 but alright when he replies to my thread then PM me the information that you want the GoPro shipped too.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:56:21 PM

Sending now.
0.33 is $197 but alright when he replies to my thread then PM me the information that you want the GoPro shipped too.

I use https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=usd%20btc
And 200 is 0.33
btc sent already just wait for confirmation and we can proceed.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:58:16 PM

Sending now.

I use https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=usd%20btc
And 200 is 0.33

I use preev rate and 0.34 is $200. But alright once he replies confirming he has received the bitcoins. Then you PM me information where you want the GoPro shipped too.
Thank you.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:24:29 PM

Sending now.

And 200 is 0.33

Confirming receipt of .33 btc plus .01 fee
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:58:05 PM

Rumor is that GoPro4 is launching this summer. Is that why these current versions are being dumped for cheaper?

If you ship first to me, I'll grab one for now, will pay when I confirm it's legit. I might grab a few more afterwards. Look at my references in my profile, then let me know if that's something you're willing to do.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:43:28 PM

Rumor is that GoPro4 is launching this summer. Is that why these current versions are being dumped for cheaper?

If you ship first to me, I'll grab one for now, will pay when I confirm it's legit. I might grab a few more afterwards. Look at my references in my profile, then let me know if that's something you're willing to do.

probably there is something in your post.
But at this moment any NEW item is very overpriced. Sometimes new dosnt mean better. I already purchased one and Op should sent that to me tomorrow or next working day.

Will see if the claims he made are true. I only hope i will not get some cheap china copy.

Done through escrow so should be ok.
weatherman

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:11:11 AM

Hey mate ,

How much for these to be sent to Australia?

Im looking at purchasing one - and if these are actually legit - id be interested in 5 - 10 more.

only with Escrow ofcourse.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:44:04 AM

Hey mate ,

How much for these to be sent to Australia?

Im looking at purchasing one - and if these are actually legit - id be interested in 5 - 10 more.

only with Escrow ofcourse.

Yes we ship to Australia, free shipping. You can purchase just one that's fine. Decide if you wanna use escrow and you pay fees. Or you pay half payment, then pay after delivered and you have received tracking. Or just simply go first. All up to you sir. I will be PMing you back now.
Cheers Smiley
weatherman

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:50:36 AM

Yes we ship to Australia, free shipping. You can purchase just one that's fine. Decide if you wanna use escrow and you pay fees. Or you pay half payment, then pay after delivered and you have received tracking. Or just simply go first. All up to you sir. I will be PMing you back now.
Cheers Smiley

Awesome , I shall use CanaryInTheMine for escrow if that's all good once he gets online I shall send the payment and send you my shipping details.

Also would you do a better price for purchasing 5 - 10 ?
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:57:54 AM

Cheers Smiley

Awesome , I shall use CanaryInTheMine for escrow if that's all good once he gets online I shall send the payment and send you my shipping details.

Also would you do a better price for purchasing 5 - 10 ?
Just order one right now please. After you send the payment to him, get him to reply to this thread telling me he is holding the bitcoins. Then PM me the shipping details.
Thank you.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:45:04 AM

UPDATE PLEASE READ: I just got some bad news that my private retailer will only ship to USA from now on, he doesn't wanna deal with anything international for some odd reason. I'm sorry for this problem, I just found out right now. Thank god only one person ordered that was international. I'll be PMing everyone who was interested but wasn't located in USA to tell them. I am deeply sorry, USA only. But free shipping of course. Get a dropshipper in USA if you're international. Thank you.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:04:17 AM

UPDATE PLEASE READ: I just got some bad news that my private retailer will only ship to USA from now on, he doesn't wanna deal with anything international for some odd reason. I'm sorry for this problem, I just found out right now. Thank god only one person ordered that was international. I'll be PMing everyone who was interested but wasn't located in USA to tell them. I am deeply sorry, USA only. But free shipping of course. Get a dropshipper in USA if you're international. Thank you.

It's because international shipping from the US is rather expensive. USPS had a pretty large price increase, and UPS and fedex costs even more. On top of that, you have to fill out customs declaration forms for every package. Lastly, there is higher risk something would happen to the package, as it will be going through more hands.

I know because I've done mass international shipping before. It really is a pain the ass.

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:06:36 AM

It's because international shipping from the US is rather expensive. USPS had a pretty large price increase, and UPS and fedex costs even more. On top of that, you have to fill out customs declaration forms for every package. Lastly, there is higher risk something would happen to the package, as it will be going through more hands.

I know because I've done mass international shipping before. It really is a pain the ass.
Oh now I understand exactly why, yeah that is very true perhaps. Thank you for explaining it better too me sir.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: