Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palestine Coin  (Read 3017 times)
yaser1996 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:43:40 PM

I am asking for coin developers to make Palestine coin.
We all know the situation in the gaza strip today. And children are getting killed by the zionist israeli government everyday.
If you make a coin like this the whole muslim world will buy it just to support Palestine.
It would be a great investment and a good way to help people in the occupied territories.

And if you have not anything positive to say, shut your mouth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:44:52 PM

Bad idea.
AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:47:22 PM

Neat
coinweaver

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:48:04 PM

I am actively seeking partners to develop a coin for Palestine.

http://twitter.com/bryceweiner

Please contact me if you feel you might be of any assistance.
MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:49:13 PM

Wow, you sure sound like a freedom fighter! Do things for me for free then send the money somewhere else! OR SHUT UP!

Who is the real problem....
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

any plan for coin's specifications?
but i don't think whole muslim world will buy and support it cause they can donate using fiat
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:52:06 PM

Wow, you sure sound like a freedom fighter! Do things for me for free then send the money somewhere else! OR SHUT UP!

That was my first impressions of this tool as well. Probably a Zionist trying to make a few bucks off of dying children. Shameless...

yaser1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:54:26 PM

This is exactly what is wrong in this world! You people are so ignorant and wont do anything for anyone else because you wont get any profit from it?
I am telling you that there are people DYING. I really dont care about the profit. If only the palestinians can get profit from it.

We live in a world where nobody takes care of each other. And there are just a few people who care about others.

It is really sad..
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:57:25 PM

MoneyLaunderingCoin.

CoinSwim

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:57:52 PM

Wow, are you guys complete idiots? Can't you see how giving crypto to the PEOPLE THAT NEED IT MOST is going to help them?

Suppose this coin gets made, and given to the people of Palestine that they can actually buy food with? I mean cmon, I think it'd be awesome to help these people out in any way possible.

Most of you are thinking of profits, while the coin should actually be used for UTILITY. wtf is the matter with you?
hanoosh

Activity: 210

LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:58:41 PM

I am actively seeking partners to develop a coin for Palestine.

http://twitter.com/bryceweiner

Please contact me if you feel you might be of any assistance.

Im all in for my Country  Smiley

How i can Help!

For any Graphics Design PM me Wink
LION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649055
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:59:02 PM

This is exactly what is wrong in this world! You people are so ignorant and wont do anything for anyone else because you wont get any profit from it?
I am telling you that there are people DYING. I really dont care about the profit. If only the palestinians can get profit from it.

We live in a world where nobody takes care of each other. And there are just a few people who care about others.

It is really sad..

maybe stop sending missiles into israel?

yaser1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:00:53 PM

That was my first impressions of this tool as well. Probably a Zionist trying to make a few bucks off of dying children. Shameless...

I have never been more insulted in my entire life..

If i could program i would make it myself, But i dont have the equipment for it or the knowledge.
If i can help in anyway i am pleased to help to build this coin. The least i can do for my brothers in Gaza & Palestine
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

It is really sad..

Stop being ignorant. People's lives are in matter, not pixels.

I'm not blaming Palestine, nor Israeli people. But both can be blamed.
It's proven through history that both of them want bloody streets. It's just politics and religions.

Without religions we'd be more advanced. We can't imagine where we'd be if there were no religions.

But hey, what do we pixel people know?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
yaser1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:14:44 PM

It is really sad..

maybe 1 or 2 people got killed by hamas rockets

but more than 50 people die every day from israeli bombardments

Does hamas not have the right to defend itself? (Hamas is by the way democratically elected in gaza what the western media wont tell you) So why would the people of gaza should sit in silence when they are bombed and invaded?

The ''Hamas send missiles to israel'' excuse is getting old because they dont do that anymore. The iron dome system of the israeli government intercepts 90% of all the missles so it is useless.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:18:19 PM

And what is the complete idea?
How would the coin really help people of Palestine?
Donations? Airdrop for Palestinians?

boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:19:45 PM

+1
i wonder also, how will this help the ppl
And what is the complete idea?
How would the coin really help people of Palestine?
Donations? Airdrop for Palestinians?

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:26:51 PM

Wow, are you guys complete idiots? Can't you see how giving crypto to the PEOPLE THAT NEED IT MOST is going to help them?

Suppose this coin gets made, and given to the people of Palestine that they can actually buy food with? I mean cmon, I think it'd be awesome to help these people out in any way possible.

Most of you are thinking of profits, while the coin should actually be used for UTILITY. wtf is the matter with you?

I quite agree with the idea of ​​setting aside the sale of altcoin to Palestine.
but will not cause the pros and cons of a more prolonged if create Palestine coins?
I think they don't even care if they country name to be used as altcoin. they are more concerned with their survival, they need help in the form of food, beverages, medicines than "Palestine Coin"
may save time and expense we can set aside some of our advantage results of existing altcoin to them.

It is really sad..

Stop being ignorant. People's lives are in matter, not pixels.

I'm not blaming Palestine, nor Israeli people. But both can be blamed.
It's proven through history that both of them want bloody streets. It's just politics and religions.

Without religions we'd be more advanced. We can't imagine where we'd be if there were no religions.

But hey, what do we pixel people know?

I'm a Muslim.
I've read the words of Adolf Hitler, more or less like this
"Later, you will know and understand why I did the murder"
of these words contain causal. what is now happening now between Israel - Palestine probably will not actually happen if Hitler did not commit the act.
yes a little more Israeli attacks against Palestinians because revenge against Hitler. But that makes me confused, they never were slaughtered by Hitler (non-Muslims) and why even now Israel invaded Palestine.
Sorry my views about politics too short.
MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:43:51 PM

I have never been more insulted in my entire life..

If i could program i would make it myself, But i dont have the equipment for it or the knowledge.
If i can help in anyway i am pleased to help to build this coin. The least i can do for my brothers in Gaza & Palestine

Creation of a coin like this would not stop the problem (something that it seems has been debated for what, over a 1000 years?), it would not even help. Altcoins are for profit. If you truly want to help this is the wrong place to be.

I don't care what religion you are. I know that killing is not the answer to anything. I know that if someone made this coin people would make money and the people that need it most would not be the ones receiving any of it.
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:10:08 PM

Seriously one of the biggest jokes is equaling between the invaders and the owners of a land.

Yet you will see those who are talking like this are yet praising a respectful man like Nelson Mandela, though he was defending his own land and held a weapon against its oppressors.

Maybe the Palestinians lol shall send roses to the invaders according to nowadays double standards people.

Anyway we living in a hypocrite world, so no wonder.

@Yasser,

I will think of few ideas and inform you about it.

But meanwhile the main question is, how this money will be sent to people who need it?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: