Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Ad Space & Earn 0.01 PROFIT When Your Ad Expires - HOT!  (Read 3892 times)
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:37:56 AM

wow
200%
and guaranteed you say.
sign me up
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:38:37 AM

lol i see this has been running for hours.
so not much to go on for potential investors.
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:43:31 AM

lol i see this has been running for hours.
so not much to go on for potential investors.

What do you mean by "not much to go on"?

I said you are investing in my skills to make money online. I do it the old fashioned way and it works good for me.

Yes, I can do this on my own and I am but I can do it faster with investors and that's why I made this thread. 

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:12:37 AM

Come on guys, give OP a break and stop wasting his time with the same questions and accusations over and over. There are already some people, like me, who invested some BTC in this guy and he already said he is gonna pay the first investor SHORTLY.

If you are so unsure about OP than just wait till he paid some of us.

maybe if OP would start answer the same questions would be different.
For now he trying to convince without answering question how legit he is. For now same all story happening.  newbies taking in defence his program and his person.

really still need something.more than just word and few shills to convince me about this silly 200% roi.
Anastasio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:33:34 AM

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

Operators generally set up a website offering an "investment program" which promises very high returns, such as 1% per day (3778% APY when returns are compounded every day), disclosing little or no detail about the underlying management, location, or other aspects of how money is to be invested. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has said that "these fraudulent schemes involve the purported issuance, trading, or use of so-called 'prime' bank, 'prime' European bank or 'prime' world bank financial instruments, or other 'high yield investment programs.' (HYIP's) The fraud artists … seek to mislead investors by suggesting that well regarded and financially sound institutions participate in these bogus programs." In 2010, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) warned that "[t]he con artists behind HYIPs are experts at using social media — including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook — to lure investors and create the illusion of social consensus that these investments are legitimate."

~~~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:52:00 PM

All projects looking good and my first investor could be paid as soon as tomorrow (that's paid back in only 3 days!)

Payment updates coming soon  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:58:10 PM

All projects looking good and my first investor could be paid as soon as tomorrow (that's paid back in only 3 days!)

Payment updates coming soon  Wink

Who is that mystery investor. Someone trusted or shill to prove your words?

From 1 month to 3 days. That's change. I cannot believe how many differences i can find in one picture. Now you trying to speed up the process and investor will be paid after only 3 days?
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:03:21 PM

From 1 month to 3 days. That's change. I cannot believe how many differences i can find in one picture. Now you trying to speed up the process and investor will be paid after only 3 days?

I said that 1 month is my deadline date to pay back the investments. If I get profit sooner, then I will send it back sooner. I do not have 1 month set in stone...It's just a deadline.

Sometimes an investment will not do as good and may take longer...If after 1 month I still have not made the 200% from the investment, I will still pay the investor 200% out of my pocket (won't happen but I will if needed)

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:06:09 PM

I said that 1 month is my deadline date to pay back the investments. If I get profit sooner, then I will send it back sooner. I do not have 1 month set in stone...It's just a deadline.

Sometimes an investment will not do as good and may take longer...If after 1 month I still have not made the 200% from the investment, I will still pay the investor 200% out of my pocket (won't happen but I will if needed)

Your own pocket? Which is what? as far as i amware you have 0.3btc and nothing more.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:11:47 PM

Your own pocket? Which is what? as far as i amware you have 0.3btc and nothing more.

Then you did not read it all....I had 0.3 in my BTC AND have many ads running and other BTC income streams.

grimphantom

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:31:23 PM

hi , i invested in karlb and would recommend him to others . i have used him before in other projects he has and so far they have all payed out for me .
i will post whenever i have made my 200% interest  Grin
good luck everyone
robhimself

Activity: 154

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:37:51 PM

Wow, double your money in 3 days?!?!?! You could turn $100 into like... a brazillian!

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:50:33 PM

hi , i invested in karlb and would recommend him to others . i have used him before in other projects he has and so far they have all payed out for me .
i will post whenever i have made my 200% interest  Grin
good luck everyone

Really? What projects? As your post history says different.
I checked Op posts as well and nothing as "project" was found.

Only some silly approaches to make few satoshi. Even OP;s website look like school project. And again you trying convince me about 200% roi.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:28:48 AM

good luck everyone

Really? What projects? As your post history says different.
I checked Op posts as well and nothing as "project" was found.

Only some silly approaches to make few satoshi. Even OP;s website look like school project. And again you trying convince me about 200% roi.

dude! you think my entire internet works is on this forum?

I don't want your money so just go away!

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:09:18 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 07:21:35 AM by karlb187

Update: This offer is now closed!

All current investors will be paid in full like agreed and proof will be posted here as they are paid.

I have a new offer that is better for everyone and I am sure you guys will love it.

New Offer Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709309.0

My new offer has a plan and pays a realistic profit to everyone. No scams.  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:20:17 PM

My new offer gives you great ad space and you still earn bitcoin...Get paid to add your ads to my site!

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:43:37 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 10:00:02 PM by karlb187

good luck everyone

Investor #1 PAID In 3 Days!

OK buddy, I sent you the 200% profit that I owe you. Please make sure to post some feedback in my profile and include the amount you risked with my offer and leave a comment about the profit you made.

Thank you for your trust and enjoy your profits!  Grin

Note: this guy is getting paid back 200% in only 3 Days! (Invested 7/22/14 > Paid 200% 7/25/14)

Like I was saying, I am an honest guy with real offers  Cool

Payment Info:

Look It Up: https://blockchain.info/

His Investment Hash: 7ed616331ad6bbf008feb013a9d5b268bc552146f96f9d5e1da8da9b524cda1c

His Payment Hash: af17693cf739192ba70264fb0dde85551221c9f0b5a648d4470710a10204c572

Take That Haters!  Cheesy

JeromeBoyeQuintin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

good luck everyone

Investor #1 PAID In 3 Days!

OK buddy, I sent you the 200% profit that I owe you. Please make sure to post some feedback in my profile and include the amount you risked with my offer and leave a comment about the profit you made.

Thank you for your trust and enjoy your profits!  Grin

Note: this guy is getting paid back 200% in only 3 Days! (Invested 7/22/14 > Paid 200% 7/25/14)

Like I was saying, I am an honest guy with real offers  Cool

Payment Info:

Look It Up: https://blockchain.info/

His Investment Hash: 7ed616331ad6bbf008feb013a9d5b268bc552146f96f9d5e1da8da9b524cda1c

His Payment Hash: af17693cf739192ba70264fb0dde85551221c9f0b5a648d4470710a10204c572

Take That Haters!  Cheesy

Haha nice, I knew my gut was right! How is it going with my investment Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: