Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a New Hobby Drone Business + Buy Your Own Custom Secret Drone  (Read 8766 times)
Rotary Sausage (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:48:51 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 02:10:34 AM by Rotary Sausage

Hello everyone. I'm in the process of producing custom model hobby and drone related
products that are underexposed in the rapidly expanding hobby/drone world. I have
3 websites that will sell a variety of products that focus on niche high performance options.

Many of you have already seen the fun and utility factor of the modern RC hobby world, now mixed with drone-like functions.
Investments toward my projects and research will be met with returns ranging from 100% to 1000%.
If anyone is curious in investing in me, I will make arrangements to return the investment in the form of cash(inc. Bitcoins)
or you can take delivery of a custom multirotor system, fixed wing aircraft, or ground rover unit. These include
very unique prototype assemblies which allow you to operate at speeds reaching up to 250mph in the air, and up to
160mph on the ground. Endurance and extreme control ranges are also focused on so there are many uses for yourself.

If anyone is interested in investing or purchasing some of my extreme configurations, please consider what I can offer you:

- Live 1080p HD video transmission with nearly no delay(much faster than cloud gaming services!)

- Encrypted long range wireless links that are nearly impossible to jam and cannot be highjacked

- Line of sight transmission elimination!

- Fly or drive anywhere from the comfort of your couch without loss of video or control!

- Use many control options such as Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Flight simulator Joysticks, Racing Wheel Simulator + Pedal controls!

- Wireless analyzing security payload. You have to guess what this means. But imagine the power you have
   when you can play with 1's and 0's floating to and fro in your environment  Roll Eyes Wink Grin

- 5 to 30 mile video and control range, all in 1080p!(be responsible and observe local laws)

- Autopilot abilities, flight stabilization, emergency parachutes(manual and automatic), even on the ground units used as airbrakes

- Deliver small items remotely over great distance; Use your imagination

- Ultra bright headlight system which is 3 - 10 times brighter than car headlights! You can literally light something up
   a mile away!

- Motion stabilized camera setup. Offroading in a ground drone for example will not give you a headache. The chassis may
  be shaking hard, but the camera will be relatively smooth so you don't lose track of your environment.

- Craft weights can range from 4lbs to 40lbs depending on your demands. These are no toys and can cause serious injury
   some training will be provided. No pictures of your unique unit will be released except to you. This allows you some privacy
   just incase...

- The selection process of your base frame will consist of a full consultation over any means you prefer. EX: Remote desktop
   assistance, phone, VOIP/voice chat, email, etc.

- Free repairs as long as you pay for the shipping and any out of warranty individual components. Most things can be
  explained to via conversation with instructions.

- Financial returns or free products when you refer a customer

The capabilities of my produced devices and accessories to the hobby world will leave plenty of money
available to return to those who help. If you are interested, please let me know in a reply or a PM or ask
for my email. Once I have the minimal potential pledge from the community, I can begin production along
with some amazing marketing tactics. Whether you have $1 or $100, it helps and is as minimally a risk as
you choose to believe it is. It is very likely that a $25 investment can return $100. Or a $100 investment
returning $300. Return percentages are not fixed and depend on the total amount of donators/investors.
This will be finalized once the minimum amount is received in relation to the total number of investors.

I apologize for my lack of posts and other participation on this website, but I'll do my best to learn the
flow of diversity in this community and culture and pay my dues.

There are little to none in this area of research who can affordably produce what I can create. What
you see online or elsewhere with this technology concerning non traditional or less familiar uses, I have
the ability and mind to crush. For example, I can make(and have made test versions in the past) of
low profile high speed gliders that can dive in the water at over 100mph and track straight down to
a thousand feet, come back up and regain flight with high climb rates into the clouds in a minute.
If someone askes about the technical details of this, I have to decline freely sharing the info. However,
capabilities such as this for example are applied to the various craft I will modify, create and/or configure.

When I have the assistance to fulfill the resource demands, you will be glad you found me, as awkward
or unconvincing as it may first seem. Meanwhile, the mainstream junk out there continues to rape in
$millions over soon to be outdated and limited platforms. While I won't be bringing in millions so soon,
that is an inevitable reality that I am capable of. The technical concepts listed in this posting are
roughly 10% of my capabilities. One of the online services I will create will be a game changer in
casual entertainment. Each one of your minds counts in my mission progress if you so choose. What's
$1 anyway? Especially when such an investment has the same rights to make reports of my dishonesty as
a $5000 investment?

Anyway, make up your minds. I already know that my credentials here are minimally inviting.
Thanks for reading Smiley
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:59:50 AM

This is a whimsical with you  Shocked
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:58:34 AM

good to know it
I have been some time testing quads
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:24:53 PM

Hello everyone. I'm in the process of producing custom model hobby and drone related
products that are underexposed in the rapidly expanding hobby/drone world. I have
3 websites that will sell a variety of products that focus on niche high performance options.

Many of you have already seen the fun and utility factor of the modern RC hobby world, now mixed with drone-like operations.
If anyone is curious in investing in me, I will make arrangements to return the investment in the form of cash(inc. Bitcoins)
or you can take delivery of a custom multirotor system, fixed wing aircraft, or ground rover unit. These include
very unique prototype assemblies which allow you to operate at speeds reaching up to 250mph in the air, and up to
160mph on the ground. Endurance and extreme control ranges are also focused on so there are many uses for yourself.

If anyone is interested in investing or purchasing some of my extreme configurations, please consider what I can offer you:

- Live 1080p HD video transmission with nearly no delay(much faster than cloud gaming services!)

- Encrypted long range wireless links that are nearly impossible to jam and cannot be highjacked

- Line of sight transmission elimination!

- Fly or drive anywhere from the comfort of your couch without loss of video or control!

- Use many control options such as Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Flight simulator Joysticks, Racing Wheel Simulator + Pedal controls!

- Wireless analyzing security payload. You have to guess what this means. But imagine the power you have
   when you can play with 1's and 0's floating to and fro in your environment  Roll Eyes Wink Grin

- 5 to 30 mile video and control range, all in 1080p!(be responsible and observe local laws)

- Autopilot abilities, flight stabilization, emergency parachutes(manual and automatic), even on the ground units used as airbrakes

- Deliver small items remotely over great distance; Use your imagination

- Ultra bright headlight system which is 3 - 10 times brighter than car headlights! You can literally light something up
   a mile away!

- Motion stabilized camera setup. Offroading in a ground drone for example will not give you a headache. The chassis may
  be shaking hard, but the camera will be relatively smooth so you don't lose track of your environment.

- Craft weights can range from 4lbs to 40lbs depending on your demands. These are no toys and can cause serious injury
   some training will be provided. No pictures of your unique unit will be released except to you. This allows you some privacy
   just incase...

- The selection process of your base frame will consist of a full consultation over any means you prefer. EX: Remote desktop
   assistance, phone, VOIP/voice chat, email, etc.

- Free repairs as long as you pay for the shipping and any out of warranty individual components. Most things can be
  explained to via conversation with instructions.

- Financial returns or free products when you refer a customer

SO, this may seem a bit outlandish to some, but I sold a $5000 drone truck last year to a nice gentleman
and he's still rolling. He's also made money with his unit since it had allot of options that allowed him to gather
intel from remote distances. How neat...

I apologize for my lack of posts and other participation on this website, but I recognize the diversity here and would
love to be able to make an impact for other people when I can. Thanks for reading.

Can u please show us some images/vids of the RCs u own ?

Rotary Sausage (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:43:15 PM

Can u please show us some images/vids of the RCs u own ?

I've downsized my army to nearly the point of nothing. All I carry now is a fixed wing airframe that's in the middle
of becoming an amazing setup. If I can finish it soon enough, I'd love to display it here to help give some perspective
for people. But It won't be of the caliber I describe of things in my post until I scrape together enough money.

Right now I'm focused on getting a few more sales so I can progress a handful of business projects.
I have been building custom solutions for people as a supplementary income for a while, but the designs
are somewhat like a fingerprint and the customers so far have not decided to allow me to post them online.
But I can't blame them. Would you want your $2500 - $5000, 5 - 100 mile ranged drone to be a public
spectacle? These craft I build are like fingerprints to people, so I can see where they are coming from.
If anyone is interested in knowing more of what I'm up to, let me know.
Rotary Sausage (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:49:43 PM

good to know it
I have been some time testing quads

One of my designs will allow for hauling 100lbs @120mph.
There are lots of things to do with multirotors so don't loose interest! It's an amazing hobby.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:36:08 PM

this is cool, like sofuckingawesome xD

legal in uk?

Rotary Sausage (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:48:51 PM

this is cool, like sofuckingawesome xD

legal in uk?

Sure. Just research your local laws and customs regarding the use of devices such as
model hobbies. People have been flying rc planes and helicopters in the UK for quite a while.
It's nothing new.

Me on the other hand, I am focusing on some high performance options to bring to the
hobby and consumer drones marketplace.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:17:57 PM

Hope your drones are not doing this lol I know they are not but I thought it was a great story to go with this
https://gma.yahoo.com/drone-carrying-drugs-phones-crashes-outside-south-carolina-180918624--abc-news-topstories.html

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:19:29 PM

You got some proof for that? Soliciting investments without proof is a big NO-NO

seth556

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:49:09 AM

I am very knowledgeable about rc cars and know a good bit about stuff that flies (google this username and see my posts on rc forums). Unless this is some groundbreaking stuff, this is a complete scam. There's only a handful of people that have hit 160mph (under 5) with a rc car. And you're certainly not hitting 250mph with a consumer rc airplane. The second biggest issue is that you use none of the terms that are normally used by those that build these types of machines.
Rotary Sausage (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:52:36 PM

Hope your drones are not doing this lol I know they are not but I thought it was a great story to go with this
https://gma.yahoo.com/drone-carrying-drugs-phones-crashes-outside-south-carolina-180918624--abc-news-topstories.html

Haha yea, I hear of stories like this occasionally. Always what you find are novice users who I doubt even built their own drones.
And if they did, they must have a problem conceptualizing redundancy and performance and not understanding the limits
of their crafts. I don't have this problem with the things I build.

If appropriate, I install a parachute recovery system. This can be automatically deployed or manually deployed.
I'm also working on a parasail design so you can maintain a controlled descent instead of simply dropping to the ground.
Rotary Sausage (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:59:40 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 09:14:32 PM by Rotary Sausage

You got some proof for that? Soliciting investments without proof is a big NO-NO

This isnt 100% for investing only. But considering the quality of the units I can produce for people, and the pricetag
associated, I will consider it an investment from others. When I have enough resources built up, I will be selecting
some of these customers or investors and offering them a choice between free products I develop, money, or further
discounts to future products.

I am very much ahead of this hobby in some aspects but right now I'm not in the position to create a successful
crowd funding campaign for example on Kickstarter. I will be employing the use of crowd funding sites eventually,
and all the better for anyone who decides to order something from me or simply provide a plain financial investment.

I am very knowledgeable about rc cars and know a good bit about stuff that flies (google this username and see my posts on rc forums). Unless this is some groundbreaking stuff, this is a complete scam. There's only a handful of people that have hit 160mph (under 5) with a rc car. And you're certainly not hitting 250mph with a consumer rc airplane. The second biggest issue is that you use none of the terms that are normally used by those that build these types of machines.

Yes RC Groups is an amazing site. Can you imagine how the responses would go once I'm able to post up a meat-filled thread on that site?
I can easily pull in a nice amount of customers. There are people who literally get bullied by the RC community into selling their created products
and who didn't necessarily have the intent of selling so much. I've seen custom prop screws selling like hot cakes. Sloppy built model
aircraft, various adapters and so on. So there is allot of potential in picking up a good customer base no matter how simple the product is.

I think you yourself know that there are huge gaps in the awesome factor in the hobby world right now, despite all the sudden advances
that allow newcomers a far simpler time adopting this hobby than ever before.

And yes, I can get cars up to 160mph, but I should have been more specific on wheeled RC's in relation to my abilities in customizing things.
It isnt practical to have something with that speed ability and my configuration options used. Most likely any customized cars or trucks
I sell will top out at 100mph. The planes on the other hand, these will always have 100mph+ ability. And yes you can do 250mph with
consumer level rc planes, although it is not practical with current options to have this high speed performance and also be able to fit a highly
advanced drone configuration. But through the products I can develop with anyone funding my work, I plan on getting out
to the hobby community a fixed wing frame with good payload, ultra high 160 - 250mph speeds without having to get a headache over it
or spend too much money with the typically associated narrow range of suitable parts to enable these speeds.

My designs will be able to generate a very nice pool of money and return a portion to some people.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:24:06 AM

Interesting.

I would like to see some info and pics if possible.

Please Pm me with the info.

Regards

Duke

Rotary Sausage (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:19:53 AM

New hardware to develop my products have become more cost friendly since creating this thread.
The amount I ask for will be even more effective at fulfilling my obligations to you all.

The robotics industry in general is exploding right now and will be for another 20 years. Please take your
time to assess the feasibility of what I'm trying to express here. Also, wouldn't my thread make me the
worlds first hobby business scammer on a large forum? Joking aside, I won't be that guy I assure you.
But just imagine a foreign marketing scam to your email saying "rc toy model boat deluxe extreme 4 u,
send money, win rich big for you guy. MY partner you are, I hire you". Just.... Nevermind...
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:56:02 PM

pics or lie, show us something more than words...
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:31:06 PM

pics or lie, show us something more than words...

Wouldn't mind seeing some pictures as well, if you don't mind Smiley
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:41:23 PM

This is something that excites me. I won't be investing anything but once you have a range of products, send me a list with attached with appropriate specs and images.
Starting a website for it won't hurt as well. If your claims are valid, it's basically what I've seen on majority of drone forums problems solved. I have to go through so much of trouble to find a decent open source software to get my AR Drone to work with a ps3 controller.  Let alone my Phantom Roll Eyes.

Average battery life for majority of what you've sold?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:20:27 AM

It`s sounds good. I am in RC business and flying with some drons already. Let`s point as to some presentation build on web page with photos. Then if all is true I am interested in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: