Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GW2] We have chosen..Minerals! Come help us make this come alive!  (Read 3431 times)
Stronci

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:03:20 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 06:17:39 AM by Stronci

By the way coins can be mined on Coinking multipool.
Here instruction:
http://forum.minerals.pro/index.php? topic=24055.0

Minerals are sent.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:43:25 AM

seems like coin2 got cheated out of this.. considering I wrote you on skype 7 minutes before you decided...

World without fiats!
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:03:01 AM

seems like coin2 got cheated out of this.. considering I wrote you on skype 7 minutes before you decided...

You're game projects manager for the coin? Cause you sure as hell act like a little kid who's toy was taken.

3 posts about it and, correct me if I'm wrong, the OP doesn't actually own you a damn thing and you act as if he does.

Time to grow up.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:04:31 AM

You're game projects manager for the coin? Cause you sure as hell act like a little kid who's toy was taken.

3 posts about it and, correct me if I'm wrong, the OP doesn't actually own you a damn thing and you act as if he does.

Time to grow up.

Easy to say from your end asshole..

World without fiats!
Starscream

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:05:46 AM

Time to grow up.

Keep up your attitude and language, just shows how mature and serious that shit coin you're behind really is.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:09:27 AM

Time to grow up.

Keep up your attitude and language, just shows how mature and serious that shit coin you're behind really is.

i dont have to rep the coin im with to see something was clearly rigged, if not why hold that stupid ass vote anyway and whose to say minerals isnt a shitcoin betting on esports?

World without fiats!
Starscream

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:24:36 AM

i dont have to rep the coin im with to see something was clearly rigged, if not why hold that stupid ass vote anyway and whose to say minerals isnt a shitcoin betting on esports?
So sad you haven't got the slightest clue on how PR works.

By being a part of the management of w/e, you are automatically representing it, whether you like it or not. So acting like a kid, crying, calling names, asking to raise hell (I lol'd) and whatnot, shows everyone how juvenile whatever project you're a part of is.

One thing about Minerals is that you won't find any representative of it acting immaturely.

And again, you act as if the OP own you something. Grow up already.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

well i dont really care anymore, i see this in a new light now, and not from your point of view because to me your just another troll, some more info got passed to me.. so everyone have your fun.. not like the minerals community wouldnt be here bitching either if it had happened the other way around.

World without fiats!
Starscream

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:52:54 AM

well i dont really care anymore, i see this in a new light now, and not from your point of view because to me your just another troll, some more info got passed to me.. so everyone have your fun.. not like the minerals community wouldnt be here bitching either if it had happened the other way around.

Pretty sure they wouldn't, and at the very least their dev, PR or anyone else that's in management wouldn't.
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:21:37 AM

Reward Allocation and Exchanging for Guild Wars 2 "Minerals" CryptoCoin

Previous Threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7035481 & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698666

It is simple really. I will set up a separate wallet for Minerals, just for this purpose. ALL of the donations I get, will be used as stated, and under no circumstance will they be used in any other way. I am determined to make this work at whatever cost. But, what ever the guild mates do with the coin after I send it to them is up to them.

So,
While in-game, I record all of the "Achievements" my guild members make. Things like Representing the guild, advertising for the guild, participating in guild events, partying up and adventuring when someone wants to do something, dungeons, buying guild influence, etc, etc. So pretty much anything one can do for the guild, they will be rewarded. They will also be able to save their rewards and trade them back, in to real in-game gold, at a dynamic rate (The prices are changing all the time), but should roughly stay the same.

As stated before, I do not have much mining power to get MINerals, so donations are absolutely accepted to get this going. We do not need much at all, as the amounts will be low (or it would be UBER expensive Tongue )

The Minerals wallet, will be a public one. Starting from the first donation, I will be keeping a public ledger of all donations (if possible, could you please give your username so I know who donated what, but if you want to remain anonymous, I will respect that of course)

I will also be keeping a public record of where the money you have donated is going. Our guild will be having lotteries either bi-weekly or monthly, not decided yet. So everything that the money is used for will be recorded.

This approach to crypto and gaming gives people who may have not even ever owned a coin of any type, a chance to own something, exchange it for game items, lottery tickets, items, etc. It will give them incentive to recruit new members, party up and do events, represent the guild, and be active in general.

If you are wondering how will I get them to understand and download the software to set everything up. Well, I will be writing an in-depth, picture guided tutorial on our forum for them to follow.

So, the journey begins. I have been recording their activities on paper for now, but once I get enough minerals together to actually start rewarding them, I will have their addresses and will not need to jot down their achievements.

I have been told by some of the Minerals community that you will help fund raise this endeavour, so I hope we can still count on your support!

And lastly, if you play guild wars, you are more than welcome to join our guild. Keepers Ov The Apocalypse [KILL].

Fundraiser wallet - MJA9qUuF1GKyk7XLZ24Y3gbWiSjoWZtxXL
Raised so far: 0 MIN - 7/22/2014

wow..seriously? you play the game and i have to pay you and your guild my minerals?
Starscream

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:32:46 AM

wow..seriously? you play the game and i have to pay you and your guild my minerals?

/sigh

You haven't got 1 Mineral... your post history is full of posts in coin2 thread and communitycoin not even 1 in Min thread.

Meh, coin2 has got some serious full-retard members and management.

But luckily, seeing some of the replies KingArbinV got on coin2 thread for his "lets raise hell" nonsense, they also got some reasonable members.
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:52:38 AM

/sigh

You haven't got 1 Mineral... your post history is full of posts in coin2 thread and communitycoin not even 1 in Min thread.

But luckily, seeing some of the replies KingArbinV got on coin2 thread for his "lets raise hell" nonsense, they also got some reasonable members.

1.how do you know i don`t have any minerals?
2. despite of KingArbin..he is a retard i admit..lol..actually i'm happy you didn`t choose coin2,you are obviously just a guy try to beg for some free coins no matter it is minerals or coin2..tell you what..GO BUY YOURSELVE!
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1044

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:30:42 PM

As you can see I was not online. I really do not be on skype much, unless someone gives me a reson to. You shoud have PM'd me. I do not know what happened to the votes, but they were EXTREMELY in Minerals favor when I made my decision. Sorry Sad

mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Time to grow up.

I had no prior affiliation with any of the coins! You can check my previous posts, and the 2 most asked for coins were Coin2 and Minerals Sad

mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:33:34 PM

/sigh

1.how do you know i don`t have any minerals?
2. despite of KingArbin..he is a retard i admit..lol..actually i'm happy you didn`t choose coin2,you are obviously just a guy try to beg for some free coins no matter it is minerals or coin2..tell you what..GO BUY YOURSELVE!

Yes Im just a guy that has been with bitcointalk for a very long time, trying to beg for a couple sats. Get real.

mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:35:05 PM

By the way coins can be mined on Coinking multipool.
Here instruction:
http://forum.minerals.pro/index.php? topic=24055.0

Minerals are sent.

Added your donation to the ledger. Thanks! Grin

mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:55:40 PM

Reward Allocation and Exchanging for Guild Wars 2 "Minerals" CryptoCoin

Previous Threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7035481 & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698666

As you may or may now know, I have been in touch with a few developers and communities surrounding crypto coins, and how to get sponsored for this.

Due to overwhelming support on the poll to pick "Minerals" over "Coin2" I have decided that we will be going with Minerals.

Why you may ask? Well, it is simple. The development team around Minerals is absolutely phenomenal.  But, the main reason that I decided on this (besides the polls) is because of the community. The community surrounding Minerals is a great one, and I feel fortunate to have them as my In-Game reward system.

I do not have the hashing power to get many minerals, now that the PoW stage had ended, to besides my 1GH/S ASIC on the multipool, there is not much else I can do. I know that I have seen many people willing to donate to this. If this is so, then it would be appreciated by not only me, but my guild members.

This will introduce cryptocoins to a new audience that has never heard anything besides the word "Bitcoin" on the news, and hopefully, draw them in. As Minerals will be their first, it will be their all-time coin of choice, and even down the road, have a very special place within them.

How will this work?

It is simple really. I will set up a separate wallet for Minerals, just for this purpose. ALL of the donations I get, will be used as stated, and under no circumstance will they be used in any other way. I am determined to make this work at whatever cost. But, what ever the guild mates do with the coin after I send it to them is up to them.

So,
While in-game, I record all of the "Achievements" my guild members make. Things like Representing the guild, advertising for the guild, participating in guild events, partying up and adventuring when someone wants to do something, dungeons, buying guild influence, etc, etc. So pretty much anything one can do for the guild, they will be rewarded. They will also be able to save their rewards and trade them back, in to real in-game gold, at a dynamic rate (The prices are changing all the time), but should roughly stay the same.

As stated before, I do not have much mining power to get MINerals, so donations are absolutely accepted to get this going. We do not need much at all, as the amounts will be low (or it would be UBER expensive Tongue )

The Minerals wallet, will be a public one. Starting from the first donation, I will be keeping a public ledger of all donations (if possible, could you please give your username so I know who donated what, but if you want to remain anonymous, I will respect that of course)

I will also be keeping a public record of where the money you have donated is going. Our guild will be having lotteries either bi-weekly or monthly, not decided yet. So everything that the money is used for will be recorded.

This approach to crypto and gaming gives people who may have not even ever owned a coin of any type, a chance to own something, exchange it for game items, lottery tickets, items, etc. It will give them incentive to recruit new members, party up and do events, represent the guild, and be active in general.

If you are wondering how will I get them to understand and download the software to set everything up. Well, I will be writing an in-depth, picture guided tutorial on our forum for them to follow.

So, the journey begins. I have been recording their activities on paper for now, but once I get enough minerals together to actually start rewarding them, I will have their addresses and will not need to jot down their achievements.

I have been told by some of the Minerals community that you will help fund raise this endeavour, so I hope we can still count on your support!

And lastly, if you play guild wars, you are more than welcome to join our guild. Keepers Ov The Apocalypse [KILL].

Fundraiser wallet - MJA9qUuF1GKyk7XLZ24Y3gbWiSjoWZtxXL
Raised so far: 2550 MIN - 7/23/2014
Block Explorer For MIN Address: http://explorer.minerals.pro/address/MJA9qUuF1GKyk7XLZ24Y3gbWiSjoWZtxXL

Updated post with block explorer link.

oldandgrey

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:40:03 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 05:03:01 PM by oldandgrey

Disappointed you chose minerals, I still believe that coin2 would have been a better long term choice and the community would have assisted with currency. However I wish you and your game well and hope it all works out for you. If not pm me and I'll see what I can do to assist.

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:24:07 PM

Hi Mistercoin

I wrote a small article about your clan choosing Minerals for their rewards: http://bit.ly/1z2W3eC
If there's anything that needs to be modified, let me know (pm) Smiley
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 06:30:36 PM

Hi Mistercoin

I wrote a small article about your clan choosing Minerals for their rewards: http://bit.ly/1z2W3eC
If there's anything that needs to be modified, let me know (pm) Smiley

Wow! Thanks brother! I really appreciate you taking the time to write that Smiley I am just about to hand out the first few minerals to some guildies that have never even heard of cryptocoins, so this will be fun. Once again, thanks, and nice article!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: