Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CCEDK.COM - Danish Exchange with USD, EUR, GBP, DKK >< BTC/PPC/NBT/BC/NXT/LTC  (Read 14977 times)
ronnyb (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:11:51 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:48:39 PM by ronnyb

Is anybody using this exchange actively?

Can we have his/her opinion about it?

Thanks!

I moved some NXT over there and traded NXT/USD, USD/NXT, NXT/GBP and GBP/NXT and then did a withdrawal. Worked perfectly.

Next I did a SEPA transfer in EUR and it was deposited in a few hrs (they use a german bank like me). Then I bought some NXT with EUR and withdrawed the NXT. Worked perfectly too.

I also had some mails with the support staff and they are very helpful and friendly!

So thumbs up for this exchange!  Grin

(though they could improve security, because there is no 2-factor authorization yet)
Two factor authentication Will Be implemented primo august. Best regards Ronny Boesing, CCEDK ApS
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:56:21 PM

did anybody yet a successful fiat withdrawal?

This could be interesting!

Thanks!
theironman

Activity: 288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:59:58 AM

I am really looking forward the two-factor security upgrade that will be in implemented in this month.

Personal experience: Wire transfer of fiat went smoothly (in 3 days) and buying NXT with eur was a emotionally epic transaction! Cheesy

Good service guys, well done!

ronnyb (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:21:56 PM

I am really looking forward the two-factor security upgrade that will be in implemented in this month.

Personal experience: Wire transfer of fiat went smoothly (in 3 days) and buying NXT with eur was a emotionally epic transaction! Cheesy

hello Ironman

Thank you for the nice words, I hope I did manage to say this in another thread, as I can see this one is getting some days old Smiley

The two factor authentication from Authy will be implemented end of this week, so I hope if all goes well up and active from the weekend, sot hat is good news.

We have finally also had the API's made for getting listed on among other cyrptocoincharts and coinmarketcap, so I hope we will start being more visible.

It will help as well, with the upcoming new currencies added to exchange as well. One in this week Blackcoin, and very soon as well the new exciting project Nubits.

Apart from that another 4 currencies to be added in September and October, making it a total of 10 coins listed, my own estimate for reaching my first milestone in terms of traffic and daily transactions.

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK
ronnyb (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:50:43 PM

2FA Authentication available Sept. 22nd: At CCEDK we have prepared for Nubits event, and the long awaited 2 Factor authentication from Authy.com, also used among others on coinbase, is integrated and available for use from Monday morning Sept. 22nd.

API: Our Trading API will be up and available under API section from Monday Sept. 22nd as well, and has already been passed on to Coinmarketcap and Cryptocoinschart as well as some progressive trading bots.

We are now up on Coinmarketcap

Rgds

Ronny
CCEDK
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

2FA Authentication available Sept. 22nd: At CCEDK we have prepared for Nubits event, and the long awaited 2 Factor authentication from Authy.com, also used among others on coinbase, is integrated and available for use from Monday morning Sept. 22nd.

API: Our Trading API will be up and available under API section from Monday Sept. 22nd as well, and has already been passed on to Coinmarketcap and Cryptocoinschart as well as some progressive trading bots.

We are now up on Coinmarketcap

Rgds

Ronny
CCEDK

Great news, thank you.

I will test the 2FA myself next week!

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:47:19 AM

Good job with exchange! I’ve been trading PPC/NBT here and overall experience has been great!
One coin that I like and see lots of potentials in is Unobtanium (UNO). I really like to trade UNO/NBT here if possible. SInce now UNO is still without USD trading pair, having UNO/NBT here will most likely bring most of the UNO trader here and more!
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:03:54 PM

Readers, Unobtanium is a small-cap coin; but it is -- the charts show it -- the most stable established altcoin in The Top Sixty. Its community is outstanding. Listing it would be wise.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 03:59:39 AM

very nice exchange and props for being EU - just like i am!

CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:36:36 AM

I've enabled the new 2fa and traded some NuBits for BTC, everything went fine!

Good job!

Grin

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
whoknowsthisnose

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:41:36 PM

Just seen you are about to add XMR.
You'll get a new customer. Guess who is this nose... Wink
rickgejr

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:06:28 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 03:25:25 PM by rickgejr

Is this Forum Topic still active?

Having trouble with a PPC deposit to www.ccedk.com.

Do they close on weekends???

Wondering how many days it takes to resolve.

Been over 2 days now

(This issue was resolved.)
sat0sh1

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:28:20 PM

a small amount of Bitcoins on the stock exchange.........
PeterI

Activity: 1059
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:24:57 PM

Why don't you have ETH pairs?
Like OBITS owner I want to get fee from ETH trading volumes )
dance

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:36:15 AM

If you create a buy order and type in a higher price than the lowest selling offer your BTC balance will be reduced using the price you typed in, not the one from the lowest sell orders.

I created an order to buy 1000 FIMK with 0.0001 price and my balance was reduced by 0.1BTC, though the lowest sell order was with the price 0.00000085 for >4000FIMKs.

Be careful. 
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:01:28 PM

how come that the balance will be reduce?
if that will do it is insane... Angry
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:41:23 PM

Hi I purchased some INCNT from https://www.ccedk.com/ico/incent
I sent .5 BTC to the address given me.
The BTC transaction has been confirmed and I still have not received the INCNT token on my OpenLedger.
Please get back to me, thanks.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██