Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZobrZobr's outstanding creative contest with the 3 BTC price!  (Read 8635 times)
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:33:17 PM

Easy just give them 1 btc each  Wink

That would be nice, whether they do it or not that's up to Zobr. However, if I do win I'll share some of the winnings with the other finalists.

It would seem the fairest thing to do considering. Unless the other finalists disagree ?

I don't see why they wouldn't. They're all great designs and we've all spent a great deal of time designing them. It would be a shame if 2/3 of us received nothing for them. It definitely is the fairest in my opinion.

bit0

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:39:32 PM

That would be nice, whether they do it or not that's up to Zobr. However, if I do win I'll share some of the winnings with the other finalists.

I'm ok with that and I was going to do the same if I won, but yeah it is up to zobrzobr. I learned long ago not to be a all or nothing type of person.

excited
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:05:48 PM

I'm ok with that and I was going to do the same if I won, but yeah it is up to zobrzobr. I learned long ago not to be a all or nothing type of person.

excited

Yeah, ZobrZobr can pay us 1 BTC each for 3 designs or we'll split it in 3 ourselves and he'll only get one.

bit0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:38:15 PM

excited

Yeah, ZobrZobr can pay us 1 BTC each for 3 designs or we'll split it in 3 ourselves and he'll only get one.

Everybody wins! Now we just need to get Zendimoren on board and see what ZobrZobr thinks of the idea.

I got all the designs ready to go. I just need to know the sizes.

paging Zendimoren  Grin
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:24:43 PM

excited

Everybody wins! Now we just need to get Zendimoren on board and see what ZobrZobr thinks of the idea.

I got all the designs ready to go. I just need to know the sizes.

paging Zendimoren  Grin

He hasn't been online for 4 days...

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:30:10 PM

Still waiting to get a reply from zobrzobr on the job possibility Cheesy

BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:21:25 PM

Still waiting to get a reply from zobrzobr on the job possibility Cheesy

What job possibility?

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:51:11 AM

He hasn't stolen your designs and run off?
ZendiMOREN

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:30:33 AM

Greetings our talanted participants!

We've been arguing the whole weekend and we haven't defined a winner, only 3 finalists:

devthedev, zendimoren, bit0 - they have sent to us wonderful works. Every work is unique, consists of an idea and is professionally realised.

We ask everybody who is interested in our contest and wants to take part in defining a winner to send us your thoughts in this very thread.
We will thoroughly learn your comments, take them into account and define a winner.

We give you 10 days to hold a discussion.

Let's go!

thnx zobr. i'm happy to hear that i'm a finalist.  i agree that devthedev and bito are also strong

i will send you another print soon. thank u

ZendiMOREN

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:33:21 AM

do not think it's a good idea. i am struggling for 3 btc not for 1
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:40:34 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 02:51:12 PM by devthedev

Easy just give them 1 btc each  Wink

do not think it's a good idea. i am struggling for 3 btc not for 1

Come on buddy, it's the best way to do it. If myself or bit0 win we'll be splitting the winnings. Why don't you be a part of that too and we can split it 3 ways? I wouldn't like to see any of us get nothing for the time we spent designing these.

i will send you another print soon. thank u

He's not accepting designs anymore.

If you agree to this, we'll likely have the Bitcoin before the end of the set 10 day discussion period.

ZobrZobr (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:32:37 PM

Hi everyone!

Devethedev and bit0 are really honest and unselfish. That are great features of your characters, but there will be only one winner, guys. One winner in this situation does not mean that others have designed bad prints, that is just a winner of the situation.

All 3 finalists will be invited to wok for ZobrZobr in any case, so don't think that you've just lost time designing these prints. It is intersting and really exciting for everybody of us, we feel it!

We see that you can't define the winner as well, so we decided to do the following thing:
You've sent to us plenty of wonderful prints. Choose only 1 print of yours and send it in this very thread again. We will judge only 1 best print.

Let's go guys!
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:52:58 PM

Here we go. Thank you ZobrZobr for giving us the opportunity to compete!

bit0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:47:07 AM

I'm torn between these designs and a couple others.  Cheesy
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FZm22kmO.png&t=542&c=LIhBy8pCpHa3MQ
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqlCBLLj.png&t=542&c=NTh6JAiiJjsmqA
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Flk1BiaO.png&t=542&c=Xw6kZ0-uphXP1g
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FbF9xLUr.png&t=542&c=fV4tVDx1vfIfUw

But I think I will go with the purple shirt cat since it is direct and versatile. Plus I got a few separate opinions and it was always picked as one of the ones they would buy.

good luck to all and thanks
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:45:08 AM

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:58:40 AM

Hey sacskate, the finalists have already been chosen unfortunately. Zobr's no longer looking for submissions.

Hi everyone!

Devethedev and bit0 are really honest and unselfish. That are great features of your characters, but there will be only one winner, guys. One winner in this situation does not mean that others have designed bad prints, that is just a winner of the situation.

All 3 finalists will be invited to wok for ZobrZobr in any case, so don't think that you've just lost time designing these prints. It is intersting and really exciting for everybody of us, we feel it!

We see that you can't define the winner as well, so we decided to do the following thing:
You've sent to us plenty of wonderful prints. Choose only 1 print of yours and send it in this very thread again. We will judge only 1 best print.

Let's go guys!

ZobrZobr (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:32:22 PM

But I think I will go with the purple shirt cat since it is direct and versatile. Plus I got a few separate opinions and it was always picked as one of the ones they would buy.

bit0, you should choose only 1 print of yours!
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

Here's the final choices side by side for myself and bit0. I'll add ZendiMOREN's after he chooses one.

bit0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:46:57 PM

I choose this one.

https://i.imgur.com/P8H6Qt7.png

Sorry for the confusion.

ZobrZobr (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:42:40 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 01:04:01 PM by ZobrZobr

I choose this one.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you! Now we are waiting for Zendimoren!

We are happy to say that we have a suprise for all ZobrZobr's customers! We will tell the details todayWink

We are sure everybody will like the idea=)

http://i61.tinypic.com/jkda8o.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: