Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - Mining Equipment Sales, Contracts, and More  (Read 17334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jayson6969

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:26:36 AM

Did you not understand what I just said research before you post like idiots. Fud everywhere.
stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:35:24 AM

I dont get why there is a made up person owning part of the company??
can someone gimme the breakdown what going on here, is there a made up person who owns a BTC company again......lol
Jayson6969

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:47:11 AM

Only a fool that is uneducated will never understand the logic of a company and the details that are fully explained here about it, if you don't read English and understand it don't post at all.

If you want mining equipment contact the guy, meet up with him if you are putting money on the line to make sure it's legit like anyone else who do invest time into a company.

Common sense seems to be hard to find in the crypto industry.
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:55:14 AM

I dont get why there is a made up person owning part of the company??
can someone gimme the breakdown what going on here, is there a made up person who owns a BTC company again......lol

Hi stompysteve,

There isn't a made up person that owns part of the company. There is a director for BTCI that they are claiming doesn't exist. I am working to get him to come on the forum and make a statement about his involvement with BTCI as a director, and his involvement within the project. I did not anticipate the negative attacks from NotLambChop/IPOMagic and Gleb Gamrow that would force me to get him on the forums in a quick manner to somehow belay their fears that he is not real. John has been a part of this project (on the BTCI side) for nearly a year now as an adviser/director. Even then, I am certain that showing documents/information about John will solve any argument made by these people.

Insert Quote
Only a fool that is uneducated will never understand the logic of a company and the details that are fully explained here about it, if you don't read English and understand it don't post at all.

If you want mining equipment contact the guy, meet up with him if you are putting money on the line to make sure it's legit like anyone else who do invest time into a company.

Common sense seems to be hard to find in the crypto industry.

That is what I do not get, Jayson. I have yet to get a phone call, E-mail, or visit from either of these people. As I've stated, I will gladly meet them at the facility or at Cryptolina. I am unsure how much more I can make myself available.
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:09:38 AM

Delete this, and I will buy some of your "units" during your "IPO," and then file complaints

here:  https://www.comapps.ohio.gov/secu/secu_apps/complaints/Complaints.aspx
and here: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml

Do it Smiley

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You have previously stated that Mr. Freeman would make a statement here, on the forum, confirming his involvement with your scheme.
You have now rescinded that promise.
Do I understand you correctly?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:14:05 AM

Delete this, and I will buy some of your "units" during your "IPO," and then file complaints

here:  https://www.comapps.ohio.gov/secu/secu_apps/complaints/Complaints.aspx
and here: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml

Do it Smiley

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You have previously stated that Mr. Freeman would make a statement here, on the forum, confirming his involvement with your scheme.
You have now rescinded that promise.
Do I understand you correctly?

LMAO! We're on the same page, bud.
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:11:29 AM

That post was from nearly a year ago and it didn't happen exactly like that obviously. But as you can see, if you wanted to, we are in a similar neighborhood. I'd call that pretty good job on Benny's part to see where he's taking the company and working to get it there. ...and worth a mention is that when asked he gave an forthright answer.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:03:56 PM

John has been a part of this project (on the BTCI side) for nearly a year now as an adviser/director. Even then, I am certain that showing documents/information about John will solve any argument made by these people.

Hold on! You are not being accurate in your statement. The documents retrieved from the Honk Kong company register shows that JOHN KENTON FREEMAN was appointed on 3rd January 2014. That is far less than "nearly a year". You are trying to imply that JOHN KENTON FREEMAN has been the director of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED since it was founded. That is not the case and you are aware of that. BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was founded by another company in Honk Kong, which appears to be a company specialized in found companies and sell them.

Moreover, you did not provided any evidence which indicates you are authorized by JOHN KENTON FREEMAN to act in behalf of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED. You also did not explained how BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of COIN SERVICES LCC.

I am more than willing to vouch for you if you clarify that. You said you received power of attorney of JOHN KENTON FREEMAN to represent BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED. So where is the document signed by him? We all know power of attorney is not just granted by verbal agreement.

On 28th October 2013 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was formed by another company, GNL13 LIMITED:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQUWlhd2lTcm1NMWM/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED appointed a new director, JOHN KENTON FREEMAN:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED resigned the company GNL13 LIMITED as director:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQbzltMVAxNDhFejA/edit?usp=sharing

In other words, the company which supposedly owns 40% of Coin Services LCC was formed by an entity completely unrelated to the matter in discussion. Then later appointed a new director know as John Kenton Freeman, an USA national with residential address in China. Now this company is being used to raise funds via unregistered securities issued by a Panama exchange.

That raises more questions: at which date BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of Coin Services LCC? Who is JOHN KENTON FREEMAN and what is his track record in financial investments?
Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:57:17 PM

John has been a part of this project (on the BTCI side) for nearly a year now as an adviser/director. Even then, I am certain that showing documents/information about John will solve any argument made by these people.

Hold on! You are not being accurate in your statement. The documents retrieved from the Honk Kong company register shows that JOHN KENTON FREEMAN was appointed on 3rd January 2014. That is far less than "nearly a year". You are trying to imply that JOHN KENTON FREEMAN has been the director of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED since it was founded. That is not the case and you are aware of that. BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was founded by another company in Honk Kong, which appears to be a company specialized in found companies and sell them.

Moreover, you did not provided any evidence which indicates you are authorized by JOHN KENTON FREEMAN to act in behalf of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED. You also did not explained how BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of COIN SERVICES LCC.

I am more than willing to vouch for you if you clarify that. You said you received power of attorney of JOHN KENTON FREEMAN to represent BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED. So where is the document signed by him? We all know power of attorney is not just granted by verbal agreement.

On 28th October 2013 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was formed by another company, GNL13 LIMITED:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQUWlhd2lTcm1NMWM/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED appointed a new director, JOHN KENTON FREEMAN:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED resigned the company GNL13 LIMITED as director:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQbzltMVAxNDhFejA/edit?usp=sharing

In other words, the company which supposedly owns 40% of Coin Services LCC was formed by an entity completely unrelated to the matter in discussion. Then later appointed a new director know as John Kenton Freeman, an USA national with residential address in China. Now this company is being used to raise funds via unregistered securities issued by a Panama exchange.

That raises more questions: at which date BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of Coin Services LCC? Who is JOHN KENTON FREEMAN and what is his track record in financial investments?

Hi Augusto. I am glad to see you back. I will work to have those documents to you tomorrow before IPO.
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:16:51 PM

So you're asking for 1.4 million (2400 BTC * $600 per coin) for a company that had 450k in sales and grossed 75k in profit last year?

Have you lost your mind, son?

I hope you do well because I live about an hour from you and have a 25TH (and growing) mining operation, and it would be nice to have a bitcoin mining hardware supplier close by, but that valuation is absurd.

Also, I urge you to focus on the most profitable parts of your business and not try to expand in too many different directions at once.

Developing your own chip is crazy talk and a great way to go broke in a hurry. Multiple companies already have chips with similar specs (Bitmain, Spondoolies, Knc, Bitfury, and ASICMiner), so it's pretty clear that we're reaching current technological performance limits, so investing millions to try to re-invent the wheel is probably not the best idea.

Do you really need 1.4 million dollars of other peoples money to expand your business? Again, why can you just focus on the most profitable parts of your business and grow the business organically without putting a large amount of other peoples money at risk?

Please note that $450k was last year. We grossed about $400k in the first half of 2014 alone (again, P&L is forthcoming). We think that this justifies the valuation. Yes, its aggressive, but unlike every other company trying to promote itself on Havelock/ect, we have an actual track record of sales and deliveries.

Developing a chip IS crazy talk. We are not going to deal with that at any point in the near future - that is, maybe, a 3-4yr goal *if* we felt like we had enough contacts to charter our own chip. A more likely scenario would be working with the major chip fabricators to do a line of products, which is much less capital-intensive (e.g. what RockMiner has done - we already have good relationships with a few fabricators. But the cost to develop your own line of miners is about $300,000-500,000 if you want to do enough product volume to get a reasonable price on chips and components).

On organic growth - the problem that we have is a lack of capital. Lets say we have $50,000 in liquid capital that we can allocate to purchasing products. It takes us 2 weeks to acquire products from the factories (BitMain, RockMiner, ect), then another month to turn 100% of the inventory for a 20% return on the spent capital, or $10,000 in 6 weeks. Once you factor in overhead - lease, utilities, staff payments, ect, that $10,000 dwindles down sizably. This assumes you can turn 100% of the inventory in a month, which may or may not be true (we have some products like risers that have been sitting for months).

Compare that to the alternative scenario of having $500,000 in liquid capital available for product purchases. In this scenario, we spend the $500,000, get the products in two weeks, turn the products in 5 weeks (lets add an extra week in for safety's sake), and make the same 20% return. We have made about $100,000, but still have the same fixed costs of staffing, leasing, and other overhead.

So in one scenario, we see a net profit of $3,000 - $4,000 in 6 weeks. In the other, we see a net profit of $75,000 in 7 weeks. Which scenario do you think we want to pursue?

On profitability, our focus is on the following:

- Bitcoin ASICs (10-20% margin, very high volume)
- Litecoin ASICs (10-20% margin, lower volume)
- Custom-fabricated cables & components (50-300% margin, low volume, but very consistent)
- New R&D products (We'd like to work with a fabricator to create a turnkey PSU solution to reduce mining power solution costs considerably. Margins would be 30-50% and likely a sizable volume of sales, but we need about $50,000 USD to get this line started)
- Misc. accessories such as hubs/switches/cables (50-500% margin, highly variable volume).

Additionally, we do not need $1.4 million. Technically, we need nothing. We already have about $100,000 in inventory + liquid assets. But given everything I've done this year, I've run into dozens of times to where we could have made hundreds of thousands of dollars if we simply had more money in the bank. Even if we sell the first tranche, I will consider the IPO successful, as it should be enough to get a few of the contracts we have stewing in the works.

Here's some data from Amazon.com back in February to explain a sales scenario: (actually: Jan 20th through Feb 20th):

http://imgur.com/DMVR2Or

The highlight here is that we made $54,000 USD in a month. The vast majority of that was between Jan 25th and February 10th, so in about two weeks, we made money hand over fist. Additionally, we paid about $5 USD/ea for the risers, with most being resold between $10 and $25 (!)

The problem? We had no more money in which to purchase risers for some time, due to how Amazon holds funds on their system (they pay out every 2 weeks). By the time we got the ~$30,000 from the risers, the factories had closed in China, and they generally did not open back up until ate February for production runs. By this time, the GPU/Riser market was in its sunset, and most Chinese factories saw the demand and started doing direct sales, along with threatening every Amazon seller on the market.

If we had an extra $25,000 or $50,000, we could have likely profited close to $200,000 or so, because we were the only seller of risers as we had anticipated demand during CNY, and purchased what we could before the Chinese holidays.

I can give you more examples of this. Most recently being AntMiner U2, S1, and S3 sales. On the AntMiner U2, we purchased 1,000 USBs from the factory. We sold approximately 600 on Amazon, 300 to Micro Center, and 100 to Cryptobase in the UK. The problem? They sold out and do not make them any more. If we had more capital, we could have purchased, say, 2,500 devices and essentially cornered the market upon them selling out. On the S3, I have request for orders for 300+ devices that I cannot fill, because I do not have $150,000 in the bank to wire BitMain.

This is why we're seeking capital. We've been selling products for a year now, and we always sell out. But we're not big enough to be able to grow the company because we're at that strange point that there's just enough profits to pay staff and pay dividends, and cannot invest a significant amount of capital back into new products (although we are trying to do that as fast as possible).

Even if we get $250,000 during the IPO, that will help skyrocket our business. Additionally, we have deals with Micro Center that are more or less contingent on us getting more capital. Again, I know that $1.4m is asking a lot, but I truly believe by the end of the year, that $1.4 million will look like a pittance compared to our position within the US distributor/reseller marketplace.

Finally, if you're an hour away, I suggest taking a small road trip and visiting if you are interested in investing. I can show you what we have in stock, and show you our order fulfillment systems / Amazon/BAH accounts to give you a better understanding of how we're turning products, and why the capital will be so useful for us. I am not sure which direction you're in, but Circleville is pretty equi-distant from a lot of places in Ohio, and we're about 2 miles from S.R. 23.

Having more capital to place large hardware orders can cut both ways. Many resellers of ASICMiner block erupters placed large orders last year and we're not able to sell through their inventory before ASICMiner really undercut them on price. Some of these resellers took a really large financial hit as a result.

There are way too many unanswered questions associated with this offering.

More specifically:

1.) Why does a US based company need a partnership with a Hong Kong investment company (BTCI) unless you are having issues complying with US securities law? This association simply seems like a legal gray area that could get you into a lot of trouble in the future.

2.) I don't see anything in the offering that provides any details about how new shareholders will get their money back. I also don't see any reason why the current owners of the business could not simply take any money raised during this IPO, use it for their own purposes (whatever they may be), pay out very low dividends, and dilute existing shares until they are almost worthless. The current valuation alone makes any shares sold during this IPO almost worthless.

3.) How many existing owners are in the business, and how much of the company do they own?

4.) If your business needs capital, why not follow a more traditional route and go to a bank with a solid business plan and try to get a loan? Have you checked into http://www.techcolumbus.org? They help small tech businesses get up and running.

5.) If you do treat new shareholders fairly and pay out decent dividends, it will also be hard to grow the business because you will be saddled with new liabilities to your new shareholders. The only way to get around this is to stiff shareholders.

floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:30:02 PM

Benny, would you be able to post the lawyers justification for thinking that this offering will pass the SEC?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

Having more capital to place large hardware orders can cut both ways. Many resellers of ASICMiner block erupters placed large orders last year and we're not able to sell through their inventory before ASICMiner really undercut them on price. Some of these resellers took a really large financial hit as a result.

There are way too many unanswered questions associated with this offering.

More specifically:

1.) Why does a US based company need a partnership with a Hong Kong investment company (BTCI) unless you are having issues complying with US securities law? This association simply seems like a legal gray area that could get you into a lot of trouble in the future.

2.) I don't see anything in the offering that provides any details about how new shareholders will get their money back. I also don't see any reason why the current owners of the business could not simply take any money raised during this IPO, use it for their own purposes (whatever they may be), pay out very low dividends, and dilute existing shares until they are almost worthless. The current valuation alone makes any shares sold during this IPO almost worthless.

3.) How many existing owners are in the business, and how much of the company do they own?

4.) If your business needs capital, why not follow a more traditional route and go to a bank with a solid business plan and try to get a loan? Have you checked into http://www.techcolumbus.org? They help small tech businesses get up and running.

5.) If you do treat new shareholders fairly and pay out decent dividends, it will also be hard to grow the business because you will be saddled with new liabilities to your new shareholders. The only way to get around this is to stiff shareholders.

There are certainly risks associated with buying a lot of hardware that may depriciate quickly. However, we would try to hedge against buying any one item, or one item class, so if they drop the price, we should be safe. Even then, the technology involved in mining hardware has maturated significantly. I don't believe we're going to see huge increases in price v. performance, as every company now uses 28nm or at worst, 40nm technology. Furthermore, the rapidly-deteriorating prices (seemingly) only happened with ASICMiner USBs and some of their other products very early on. Unless you got stuck with $200 USB's, the rest of the market did pretty well. For what its worth, we bought the largest number of USB's when they were discontinued - 3,500 units in October. We sold them all at a profit.

Other answers:

1) Early in the year when we were figuring out the best structure to handle both domestic US investors and foreign investors along with the investment being made in crypto-currency, it was planned to keep the two entities (Coin Services LLC and Big Trend Capital Investment Limited) completely separate. This would allow the foreign investment received to fall under Reg. S for an exemption from formal registration and simply withholding under IRS tax laws. (This was the wording you saw in the post).

As such I asked John to provide nominee services while I retained complete control of BTCI Ltd. via a power of attorney and control of the company
seals. Since then, the SEC and the IRS have become more clear on how to define usage of cyptro-currencies and as such and while it was decided to use the same structure we kept the same execution plan and we wanted to keep very clear distinction of the two offerings. We do not need to make it clearly two distinct entities, hence this posting explain and linking the two together for more transparency.

BTCI does hold 40% of the Member Units of Coin Services LLC. This amount of units is the basis of the investment on Havelock for foreign investors. US investors will invest directly with the US LLC via a Reg. D 506c exemption we have obtained from the SEC. To avail ourselves of both exemptions we do need to keep the two offerings separate from each other and will do such through the onshore and offshore entities.

While it seems confusing and complex, our goal is to maintain compliance with the many SEC laws governing private placement and foreign investment. Many other startups who have raised funds in crypto did not take the time, money or effort to keep in compliance and these are the stories we all have recently heard that shake the foundation of crypto investing.

Dividends, based on the Reg. S exemption can be paid from Coin Services to BTCI to pass on to Havelock for distribution to investors and we have tried to structure the dividend payout to have the least amount of withholding taxes as possible to put more return in the hands of the investors.

2) Re: Paying shareholders back - They will recieve 30% of all net profits generated by the company. Profits will be reported every 3 months on a GAAP-basis (or to the best of our abilities). As stated in the initial post and prospectus, we will create a 3-member board consisting of shareholders from Havelock to represent BTCI. These members will have access to any document they request of the company - including general ledgers which show all financial transactions within the company. This way, if any corporate malfeasance takes place, the board members can relay this to shareholders, and take appropriate legal actions.

3) In BTCI, all shareholder accounts are disclosed in the prospectus (approximately 60% being previous investors, and 40% being new as per the IPO). In Coin Services LLC, I own 60%, and BTCI owns 40%.

4) My understanding with the Columbus Tech Angels is that (as per their website), they mostly fund tech companies that work in science/industry, as opposed to retail-centric companies focusing on redistribution for products of a technical nature. I will likely contact them, though, to see what they say. In regards to a bank/business loan, that would be extremely difficult as we have only 1 year of income on our books. I've talked to banks about this already, and they have generally said that you need no less than 2 to approach a bank for a business loan. Alternatively, since Coin Services LLC is a 506c company, we can easily go the traditional route for fundraising via VC. We may still go that route, but I've focused very heavily on working with crypto platforms, as we got our start on Litecoin Global, and I somewhat wanted to keep within the crypto community if it were possible.

5) With 30% of net profits being allocated towards dividend payments to BTCI, I believe that we can use the remaining portion to reinvest quickly into the company to grow out the products and offerings. As per the prospectus, we have a reasonable range of services we want to leverage between retail, mining and contracts. I think all 3 categories complement each other in such a way that we can return a meaningful dividend to our shareholders, while ensuring viability for the offering. That is what we're trying to focus on - viability - as opposed to the (seemingly) losing proposition of yet-another mining bond. As per the last two pages of the propectus, I believe we can have ae very strong BTC-based EPS, even in a future where Bitcoin sees significant appreciation against the dollar. This is why we want both mining *and* (primarily) sales. Each hedge against the other - mining hedges against fiat, and sales hedge against crypto, so we can mitigate BTC volatility in our earnings reports.
floatyfish

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:57:06 AM

Gleb, any reason you're not posting under your normal account of Phinnaeus Gage?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:03:47 AM

Gleb, any reason you're not posting under your normal account of Phinnaeus Gage?

Yes. It's locked.
floatyfish

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:06:19 AM

Yes. It's locked.

Why? Did people report you because you were throwing off their threads?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:50:46 AM

Yes. It's locked.

Why? Did people report you because you were throwing off their threads?

Worse!
Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:01:49 PM

I am working on getting the signed copy of the various agreements / registrations with the Hong Kong Corporation prepared and sent out to two neutral 3rd parties to vouch for their validity. If this cannot be done prior to noon, EST, I will gladly postpone the IPO until said people can verify the agreements. Additionally, I will provide them a redacted copy of the purchase agreement for 2150 N. Court Street, which will show that we have 90 days to purchase the building, and we are said winners of auction that took place on June 12th.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

I am working on getting the signed copy of the various agreements / registrations with the Hong Kong Corporation prepared and sent out to two neutral 3rd parties to vouch for their validity. If this cannot be done prior to noon, EST, I will gladly postpone the IPO until said people can verify the agreements. Additionally, I will provide them a redacted copy of the purchase agreement for 2150 N. Court Street, which will show that we have 90 days to purchase the building, and we are said winners of auction that took place on June 12th.

I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:05:44 PM

I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.

Post it.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:18:34 PM

Post it.
I don't see the need to do so.  I am confirming that stated info is correct.  Folks can make up their own mind based on our reputations, or lack of them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: