Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - Mining Equipment Sales, Contracts, and More  (Read 17334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:40:11 PM

I am working on getting the signed copy of the various agreements / registrations with the Hong Kong Corporation prepared and sent out to two neutral 3rd parties to vouch for their validity. If this cannot be done prior to noon, EST, I will gladly postpone the IPO until said people can verify the agreements. Additionally, I will provide them a redacted copy of the purchase agreement for 2150 N. Court Street, which will show that we have 90 days to purchase the building, and we are said winners of auction that took place on June 12th.

What "two neutral 3rd parties"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:46:55 PM

MrWDunne and CanaryInTheMine
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:47:13 PM

I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.

In first place, you are not a neutral party. You already showed interest in participate in this scheme as investor.

In second place, a statement without verifiable evidence is not credible.

Anyway, are you stating you verified the authenticity of the power of attorney document provided by BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT? Did you verified the signature of John Kenton Freeman?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:52:49 PM

Before the trolls get here, I'd just like to wish you luck, say that the reasons for using a HK company are very obvious, and point out to anyone new that you have been operating very successfully for a while now.

Oops, MrWDunne is not a neutral party as well. As indicated above, he is biased in favour of this scheme before verify whatever document was presented to him.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:54:19 PM

MrWDunne and CanaryInTheMine

So a 17 year old kid and a person already invested in the company LMFAO you are something else.

Wait, it is that true, Benny? CanaryInTheMine is underage?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

Post it.
I don't see the need to do so.  I am confirming that stated info is correct.  Folks can make up their own mind based on our reputations, or lack of them.

Not to be rude, interwebs dood going by "CanaryInTheMine," but do I know you?  Have we met?

If not, please post the documents which should be publicly available.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:06:52 PM

Post it.
I don't see the need to do so.  I am confirming that stated info is correct.  Folks can make up their own mind based on our reputations, or lack of them.

Not to be rude, interwebs dood going by "CanaryInTheMine," but do I know you?  Have we met?

If not, please post the documents which should be publicly available.
if you attend conferences, we probably met. Smiley
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:21:26 PM

MrWDunne is a 17 year old from UK

OK, since I do not see him denying this statement, I will take as true.

So, Benny, you are not clarifying anything at all. You still did not explained how BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT acquired 40% of COIN SERVICES LCC. You also did not provided verifiable evidence that you are authorized to act in behalf of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT. Moreover, as NotLambchop showed, you filled the SEC form and did not indicated that COIN SERVICES LCC was providing securities for non accredited investors. That means, we should see at least the number 1 in the question 14, which would indicate you had sold part of the company to BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:24:40 PM

Canary is one of the trusted escrow providers for BTCTalk.

Which is meaningless for the current situation. He is 17 years old and have no credibility to attest the authenticity of documents. He already showed interest to invest in the scheme, so he is biased. Moreover, his identity is unclear.
hayek

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:25:34 PM

Which is meaningless for the current situation. He is 17 years old and have no credibility to attest the authenticity of documents. He already showed interest to invest in the scheme, so he is biased. Moreover, his identity is unclear.

I thought you said the other one was 17? If you can't keep your mad accusations straight how are we supposed to?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:34:52 PM

but the majority of us have no clue in hell who you are, let alone that your word means anything. This is the interwebs and with out visual or physical proof it never happened or does not exist.

Rule #1 of interwebs

Proof or GTFO

I think that's because you are new? Not sure

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Yeah, I know. You don't care. It would be really nice if your parents would sign you kids up for sports or something.

I do sign my kids up for sports, and I coach as well. But back to the matter at hand

I don't give a fuck what people have done in the past on this forum, as we all know things change in a heart beat. This is the underlying problem, people taking peoples word on the internet, just cause this guy was good in the past. People should VET all this info for them self and it should be open for review.
The fucked up part here is, Invest then I will show you proof.... Not here is the proof now invest.

Canary's holdings in the company make him have vested interest in seeing this work. Sure he does not want to lose money.

holdings in which company?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:35:53 PM

Hash
nope.  does that mean you are a liar?

but the majority of us have no clue in hell who you are, let alone that your word means anything. This is the interwebs and with out visual or physical proof it never happened or does not exist.

Rule #1 of interwebs

Proof or GTFO

I think that's because you are new? Not sure

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Yeah, I know. You don't care. It would be really nice if your parents would sign you kids up for sports or something.

I do sign my kids up for sports, and I coach as well. But back to the matter at hand

I don't give a fuck what people have done in the past on this forum, as we all know things change in a heart beat. This is the underlying problem, people taking peoples word on the internet, just cause this guy was good in the past. People should VET all this info for them self and it should be open for review.
The fucked up part here is, Invest then I will show you proof.... Not here is the proof now invest.

Canary's holdings in the company make him have vested interest in seeing this work. Sure he does not want to lose money.

holdings in which company?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

@riverboatBTC
I think it's quite fair to question your motives/history as you attempt to make claims of impropriety against others.

I think you are overlooking the fact that RiverBoatBTC is far from a lone voice in this thread.  Regardless of his motives, facts be facts.
Not much you can do about them Undecided

@Zigz: WAT, and:
^How old are you, Pumpkin?  Isn't there some vidya u should be playin' or paint you could be huffin'?  I hope for your mom's sake you didn't "invest" with Teh Twins.
You didn't, did you?
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:43:09 PM

@riverboatBTC
I think it's quite fair to question your motives/history as you attempt to make claims of impropriety against others.

I think you are overlooking the fact that RiverBoatBTC is far from a lone voice in this thread.  Regardless of his motives, facts be facts.

@Zigz: WAT

So are you saying you are in cooperation to spread FUD? I mean so far Riverboat, you and Gleb have a quite a collection of negative history in the community. Yet you are here why, to save potential investors from themselves? How selfless.
Give me a break.
hayek

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

@riverboatBTC

So are you saying you are in cooperation to spread FUD? I mean so far Riverboat, you and Gleb have a quite a collection of negative history in the community. Yet you are here why, to save potential investors from themselves? How selfless.
Give me a break.

Lem, it's easy.

You see. You get a group of shills or a few accounts. Then you start the smear campaign against new companies. You make up claims. You manufacture lies. After a week or so people are wondering "Why are they doing this? They have no grounds for it" That's when you send the email "Send XBTC to this address and it all goes away."

It's just little kids with nothing to offer the world.
Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:46:55 PM

I think I'm starting to understand this hustle. Trawl new company IPO until terms/payment is met to shut up.

Well, it's probably more like:

"I'm literally fucking insane and in massive debt to society, I have nothing better to do with my time. The fact that I'm literally insane makes it seem like I'm trolling, but in reality, I'm just a lunatic that needs medication."
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:47:24 PM

@riverboatBTC

Give me a break.

Negative history? pretty sure my trust is not red last time I checked the rest is just but hurt people like yourself. Go check the lending thread think we are bad a calling out scams here go over there and have a peek how ruthless they are.

hayek

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:49:09 PM

Negative history? pretty sure my trust is not red last time I checked the rest is just but hurt people like yourself. Go check the lending thread think we are bad a calling out scams here go over there and have a peek how ruthless they are.

So what you are saying is you tried to scam others... but you failed.

So you are just a failed scammer masquerading as a failed businessman? This gives you integrity?

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:49:17 PM

So, Benny, you are not clarifying anything at all. You still did not explained how BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT acquired 40% of COIN SERVICES LCC. You also did not provided verifiable evidence that you are authorized to act in behalf of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT. Moreover, as NotLambchop showed, you filled the SEC form and did not indicated that COIN SERVICES LCC was providing securities for non accredited investors. That means, we should see at least the number 1 in the question 14, which would indicate you had sold part of the company to BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT.

Posting again since some forum users like to fill up the pages with unnecessary posts off the topic.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:55:00 PM

Posting again since some forum users like to fill up the pages with unnecessary posts off the topic.

Also lets see the real estate paper work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: