Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - Mining Equipment Sales, Contracts, and More  (Read 17334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:56:05 PM

So, Benny, you are not clarifying anything at all. You still did not explained how BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT acquired 40% of COIN SERVICES LCC. You also did not provided verifiable evidence that you are authorized to act in behalf of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT. Moreover, as NotLambchop showed, you filled the SEC form and did not indicated that COIN SERVICES LCC was providing securities for non accredited investors. That means, we should see at least the number 1 in the question 14, which would indicate you had sold part of the company to BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT.

Posting again since some forum users like to fill up the pages with unnecessary posts off the topic.

Also lets see the real estate paper work.

This was provided to CanaryInTheMine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:57:19 PM

Delete this, and I will buy some of your "units" during your "IPO," and then file complaints

Welcome to "America's Dumbest Criminals"!  

By buying a share, not only do you agree to shoulder part of any punishment or legal action any government agency takes against any enterprise (depending on local laws, LLC structure, etc.), you have just publicly posted that you want to blackmail an entrepreneur. Government agencies aren't known for their sense of humor but in this case I think you'll make it to their moron of the month board....

BTW I'm pretty disappointed that the sum total of all "investigations" you guys have done have only managed to bring up public documents that these people have posted in good faith.  Yes, there are some flaws and nebulous areas but nothing with flashing "scam" neon signs. If your goal was to buy low after the IPO, epic fail - so far you've only managed to prove that HASH is the company that is trying the hardest to be SEC-compliant out of all crypto-stocks listings and is being delayed and hampered by the very slow updates to the law.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.  If you do like it, get a licensed proxy to buy shares for you.  Problem solved, no laws broken, no sudden rear pain while looking for the soap in cell block C.

ps: I am not a lawyer.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:59:00 PM

So, Benny, you are not clarifying anything at all. You still did not explained how BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT acquired 40% of COIN SERVICES LCC. You also did not provided verifiable evidence that you are authorized to act in behalf of BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT. Moreover, as NotLambchop showed, you filled the SEC form and did not indicated that COIN SERVICES LCC was providing securities for non accredited investors. That means, we should see at least the number 1 in the question 14, which would indicate you had sold part of the company to BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT.

Posting again since some forum users like to fill up the pages with unnecessary posts off the topic.

He is a share holder correct?

Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:00:48 PM

No. I have no knowledge of him ever involving himself as a share or bondholder of this company, or any company I have owned/operated/managed.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

you obviously don't know how to read.  I've already said that I am not a shareholder in HASH.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:01:46 PM

you obviously don't know how to read.  I've already said that I am not a shareholder in HASH.

RENT?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

RENT?
no.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:09:15 PM

@Cannary:  Are you posting the dox or not?
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:13:57 PM

Benny, you are admitting you provided sensitive documents to a 17 years old boy which already showed interest in your scheme. He is not in a credible position to attest the authenticity of such documents. Look like you are not taking this matter seriously enough. You are trying to raise a large amount of money and expecting people to trust in a 17 years old boy statement. Do you think in the real financial markets such thing would work? Please, show me a case of a company which raised a large amount of money with a 17 years old boys attesting for them. I think you are going to find none. Unless you provide this documents for the public verify (your offer is public, remember?), you are suspicious of misrepresent a company.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

Benny, you are admitting you provided sensitive documents to a 17 years old boy which already showed interest in your scheme. He is not in a credible position to attest the authenticity of such documents. Look like you are not taking this matter seriously enough. You are trying to raise a large amount of money and expecting people to trust in a 17 years old boy statement. Do you think in the real financial markets such thing would work? Please, show me a case of a company which raised a large amount of money with a 17 years old boys attesting for them. I think you are going to find none. Unless you provide this documents for the public verify (your offer is public, remember?), you are suspicious of misrepresent a company.
Smiley I am not 17.
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:16:42 PM

I was going to invest in IBM but they wouldn't send my every document I needed, so instead I made prank phone calls and spoke badly about them in forums.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:18:05 PM

I was going to invest in IBM but they wouldn't send my every document I needed, so instead I made prank phone calls and spoke badly about them in forums.
You mean a public company like IBM, doesn't make every real estate contract they participate in publicly available?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:19:41 PM

Smiley I am not 17.

OK, who are you? What is your age? What background do you have to attest for the authenticity of such documents?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:27:50 PM

Smiley I am not 17.

OK, who are you? What is your age? What background do you have to attest for the authenticity of such documents?
see my comment regarding cryptolina
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:32:14 PM

And just so this doesn't get buried:

Delete this, and I will buy some of your "units" during your "IPO," and then file complaints

here:  https://www.comapps.ohio.gov/secu/secu_apps/complaints/Complaints.aspx
and here: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml

Do it Smiley

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You have previously stated that Mr. Freeman would make a statement here, on the forum, confirming his involvement with your scheme.
You have now rescinded that promise.
Do I understand you correctly?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:35:22 PM

Smiley I am not 17.

How about you stop playing and just give your name?

if you are unable to attend cryptolina, let me know which conference you will attend.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:38:06 PM

Smiley I am not 17.

This do not answer any of my questions. You and Benny are avoiding trying to clarify important details about this offer. I do not know who you are, what is your name and what is your age. So I would certainly not trust in your capacity to attest for documents I never saw.

Benny, I promised to vouch for you if you provided the evidence for the questions I posed. You did not and I do not trust in people with a vested interest in your business.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:41:56 PM

Smiley I am not 17.

This do not answer any of my questions. You and Benny are avoiding trying to clarify important details about this offer. I do not know who you are, what is your name and what is your age. So I would certainly not trust in your capacity to attest for documents I never saw.

Benny, I promised to vouch for you if you provided the evidence for the questions I posed. You did not and I do not trust in people with a vested interest in your business.
if you are unable to attend, you can just say so.  there are other conferences you can go to.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:56:06 PM

if you are unable to attend, you can just say so.  there are other conferences you can go to.

What has an attendance to a conferences anything to do with the questions I made? Why are you repeating the same statement you did to another user?

Look, it should be easy to you answer the questions. I do not need to attend a conference to verify what you answer. All you have to do is provide your name, your age and the reason why you are credible to verify the authenticity of documents.

By the way, just because you happen to be found in conferences it not means you are credible to verify documents and vouch for business you are already interested.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

I can confirm that I have seen both the property contract and the contract between the HK company and Coin Services LLC. They do have the square footage required.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: